Pages:
Author

Topic: How to solve world hunger ? - page 6. (Read 6622 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
solving of the world hunger are possible if every person are open palms to help their nieghbors hungry,,they are also many ways to eliminate the world hungry,it could raised money and start  the food drivers and educate them for hungry awarness  and nececeties to avoid them or some person got out of there and give food for hungry person ,,and just image that could be save in their life,,
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
maybe this kind of problem is particular already all nation,this kind of problem is always remain.the only can give solution is our government...organization with a volunteer base, aim to help each other or provide special assistance to the starving people ..the concept of gathering people from all over the world who have a good heart, who has a sense of help,I think it can be thought if our government is no how to handle the poverty....
Activity: 5
March 12, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
Huge sums of investment fund money have flooded into the commodities markets since the financial crisis, looking for returns no longer available in equities. Automated trading systems that exploit tiny flaws in the market and encourage volatility make it impossible for traditional traders to keep prices stable and hedge against spikes.
Activity: 64
March 12, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
extra wages for workers here are big enough to help people not get hungry. Correct government action and no corruption is occurring because once the people's fund is going to go only to people who are already in power in government and they abuse their power. This way will lose world hunger

I would say, that another issue plays a very important role. Hunger or in this case famine is a control tool for third world countries. Developed states produce much more food they need. We even pay to farmers to produce less they can. It's all about the power and control. And until we play this game there will be always some people suffering from starvation.
Activity: 16
March 12, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
For me its very hard to solve this problem if the government dont take any program or opportunities that can help people to earn for a living and maybe hunger will continue to arise if there is existence of laZiness of the place.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
A change in diet may be necessary to enable developing countries to feed their people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
To solve world hunger the government should create more jobs that align specially to poor people, so poor people can work and feed to their children. And also government stop the corruption
Activity: 82
March 12, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
Let go into deep farming plus hard working
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
extra wages for workers here are big enough to help people not get hungry. Correct government action and no corruption is occurring because once the people's fund is going to go only to people who are already in power in government and they abuse their power. This way will lose world hunger
Activity: 64
March 10, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
what for?

there are peoples who want only to eat and have sex, while doing nothing for the development of the country.

let them starve.

These words ring my bell. It always begin with 'lets them starve' and leads to the soapmaking process. History can show up right and wrong paths to take. The one you're promoting is definitely bad.
Activity: 84
March 10, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
We produce enough food but cannot honestly distribute it and efficiently deliver
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
I guess one way to solve hunger...is to educate and help them make food not just to give food...teach them to plant seed bearing trees, vegetables and root crops and everything than can be made into food in their own place so that they will have something to harvest, cook and eat with and no longer depend on those people around them to feed them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
I guess if everyone just going to have a heart of giving specially our very rich guys in this world.  I'm sure world hunger will be solve in no time.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
I think that it's impossible. It sounds like Utopia, which will never be reached
Activity: 95
March 10, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

I think countries in the world must create jobs and reduce unemployment rates so that poverty does not increase and the government should oblige employees to contribute to the poor to give no longer feel hungry. Grin
Activity: 59
March 10, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
E d u c a t i o n.
With education, you can easily find a job and earn and use money to buy food and repeat.
If you can't find a job, should you be educated and responsible enough to set up a business to earn and buy food.
If you can't set up a business, you are educated enough to know how plants work and eat them.

Governments should emphasize on education.
If people cannot really afford education, they should stick to practical knowledge or get help.
Activity: 31
March 09, 2018, 08:57:27 PM
There are two main ways to help victims of hunger. The first, called famine relief, provides food and health care assistance. This usually involves local governments and international agencies such as the UN, Oxfam, Save the Children, and others, which distribute large quantities of food, medicine, seeds and tools for famine victims.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
March 09, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
if the countries are ready and serious may be overcome from the first may already be tunted now, but few countries concerned about it, why I say the state because the country is responsible for the starving citizens
Activity: 25
March 09, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
It is a subject that can never be solved by anyone. Never would it be completely erradicated
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
How to solve world hunger ?
Give food to everyone.
Yeah there's should be sufficient food for everyone. Many Non Government Organizations are supporting to solve this problem but this still existing to those undeveloped countries. This is a results to a corrupt government whose administrations has not focus on the development of the country rather than taking the wealth of the country to support weapons and illegal gatherings. In my opinion, you can't permanently end hunger by giving them foods. The government should give them a proper education and livelihood program to sustain their daily needs.   
Pages:
Jump to: