Pages:
Author

Topic: How to speed up the process of crypto trading? - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 11
You should use stablecoins.

For example, EURS allows user to efficiently send money across borders, utilizing the speed and peer-to-peer nature of blockchain transactions while also providing a stable store of value. Whether you're doing payroll for your business or just paying back a friend for coffee, EURS lets you send money instantly with no intermediaries.

More info: https://raidofinance.eu/analytics/view/173

But some exchanges charged insanely high deposit and withdraw fees for stable coins. It's sometimes better to transfer with low valued popular altcoin to make it fast and with low fees. I mostly use BCH, Litecoin or Dogecoin.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
The topic here doesn't really align with the body of your write up. I was expecting to see means to speed up crypto trading, which sounds weird kind of. How does using stable coins speed up crypto trading? I was expecting you to recommend the best trading apps you use personally and some newly found techniques to trade, probably advanced bots or so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When you are transferring money from one wallet to another, you have options to chose from and these options depends  on how fast you want the transaction to be. The faster the transaction, the higher the amount you will pay.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
"stable store of value" until the point it's not legal anymore  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
There is no borders for crypto currencies,we can make the transactions anywhere in the world if we have enough funds for paying the miners and high fee transactions will get most priority.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
You should use stablecoins.

For example, EURS allows user to efficiently send money across borders, utilizing the speed and peer-to-peer nature of blockchain transactions while also providing a stable store of value. Whether you're doing payroll for your business or just paying back a friend for coffee, EURS lets you send money instantly with no intermediaries.

More info: https://raidofinance.eu/analytics/view/173
Pages:
Jump to: