Pages:
Author

Topic: How to spot accumulation zones after a pump? - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
September 09, 2021, 03:26:00 PM
I have noticed this one with cardano. I am not sure if I’m reading your thoughts correct but ADA seems to behave like this a lot of times now. It is nicely pumping all the time even though we had a crash a day ago. Then also ADA is standing clear and moving upwards with just little down trend (your micro accumulation zone). Obviously i am speaking about ADA because I am focusing on that trade these days but this change can be observed on many other coins too.

This could only be spotted by undertaking the bolinger band for getting the next candle stick move. The data might not be very promising in the volatile environment but it should at least predict the desired pump.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 09, 2021, 02:48:06 PM

It's like micro-accumulation zones are formed after an upward movement, that allows the price to continue its rise; the worst scenario is just a little retracement, so, my question is, are there any indicators or volume patterns that could help to spot such accumulation zones?

It is more as you are going to study the waves movement for what you are asking for. The waves like Elliott can direct you or price action to have a clue to what is happening in the market for you to prepare your mind either for a breakout or continued ranging.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 09, 2021, 01:35:19 PM
I'm starting to notice that coins, after a strong upward move, do not draw a "pump and dump chart" anymore, like they were doing years ago, instead, they consolidate into a certain price range, and then they could pump even more.

It's like micro-accumulation zones are formed after an upward movement, that allows the price to continue its rise; the worst scenario is just a little retracement, so, my question is, are there any indicators or volume patterns that could help to spot such accumulation zones?
Pages:
Jump to: