Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start a bitcoin exchange - page 2. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 18, 2019, 12:21:36 AM
Hello,
I'm interested in starting a bitcoin exchange and I need help.
What is cost involved in starting a exchange.
Which is better to buy a withe label exchange or to develop my own.
If a white label please refer me some.
So, you plan to be the owner?

If you don't have sufficient knowledge then its sad to tell that it would really be hard for you to start up an exchange.Same as others said that exchangers
are quite profitable businesses but building and gaining reputation would be the hardest part.Lots of things to consider or simply it is complex.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 17, 2019, 11:46:03 PM
Hello,

Do you have the budget or the time to have your own exchanges? It takes a lot of responsibility as you all know that exchanges are target of the hackers. If you don't have the technical skills then you have to hire someone to developed it. And then the problem just started, you need to get someone to be your support, it means 24x7 guys that are technically skills not just the usual bots or something. And then there's providing security as well. So there's a lot from behind, is all I'm saying, not just capital.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 17, 2019, 08:48:09 PM
To development and running crypto exchange,  you should be has professional team that understand how to create it,  to promote and to make strong feature of security,  because the big problem in crypto exchange  is get hacked. Is not possible to manage exchange by yourself.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 20, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Boi, tell you what. If you're asking us here on how to start a bitcoin exchange, then chances are, you're not qualified and or knowledgeable enough to start one yourself.

Yes, exchanges are definitely good money when successful enough, but saying that starting and running an exchange is "difficult" is a huge understatement. Even the biggest exchange gets hacked.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Certainly interesting to know, but how come you are asking yourself that question. What is your background? Have you got any experience in that field? Are you aware of the safety features an exchange would need for it to work properly and not be run over by a smart hacker? Seems like you just ask this  .. as it just popped up in your mind.   

Hello,
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 01:20:32 AM
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: