Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start an successful ico - page 5. (Read 5665 times)

VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
October 02, 2017, 06:21:41 AM
This is actually a very informative thread. Thanks for starting this OP. Really learned a lot . Kudos to you  Smiley

Thanks for the nice words and glad it is informative to you!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 05:15:57 AM
This is actually a very informative thread. Thanks for starting this OP. Really learned a lot . Kudos to you  Smiley
VTS
October 02, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
I always treat ico as a trap that is use to hunt for animals.
In crypto it is a trap to hunt for investors.
A nicely polished ico can lure more investor into its trap.
Making a good trap is the key for any successful ico.
Also investor are getting clever, ico founder need to make better trap so that more people will fall for it.

Grin

And I believe good salesperson make a better trap compare to ordinary nerds.
To make it work, they need strong marketing team.

this is how most of icos get successful... I wouldn't call it trap tho that has some bitter taste.. I would say give a bite, give something positive and interesting to get attention!
VTS
October 01, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
Since we are talking about a multi million dollar project, investors needs to know who are the players or people working in the project, from top to bottom. If its possible to share their active social media accounts like Linkedin account that is not created a few months when the project was announced that would be great, it adds transparency to the project. I invest money in real life projects and first thing that I look at are the people behind it, are they real people? Are they knowledgeable about the project that they launched? Is the project feasible?

Agree with you! The people are the bread and butter of any project. You can have the best idea, develop the best technology, but without the right people most of the time nothing will grow of the seed.
VTS
September 30, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
I had always wonder how some people can make a YouTube channel and get a lot of subscribers and likes.
i think it is all about supply and demand.
Don't you think so?

Well most of them buy subscribers at start to get things rolling and ofc no1 gets mass of subscribers over night. Many huge channels are many years old...
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
September 27, 2017, 06:12:34 AM
I had always wonder how some people can make a YouTube channel and get a lot of subscribers and likes.
i think it is all about supply and demand.
Don't you think so?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 27, 2017, 05:45:32 AM
Since we are talking about a multi million dollar project, investors needs to know who are the players or people working in the project, from top to bottom. If its possible to share their active social media accounts like Linkedin account that is not created a few months when the project was announced that would be great, it adds transparency to the project. I invest money in real life projects and first thing that I look at are the people behind it, are they real people? Are they knowledgeable about the project that they launched? Is the project feasible?
Activity: 350
September 27, 2017, 05:37:58 AM
first read the ico white paper first. understand the ico destination and see the people who are the developers of the ico.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
September 27, 2017, 05:37:40 AM
I always treat ico as a trap that is use to hunt for animals.
In crypto it is a trap to hunt for investors.
A nicely polished ico can lure more investor into its trap.
Making a good trap is the key for any successful ico.
Also investor are getting clever, ico founder need to make better trap so that more people will fall for it.

Grin

And I believe good salesperson make a better trap compare to ordinary nerds.
To make it work, they need strong marketing team.
VTS
September 27, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

- Be aware before creating an ico, with the only intention to fund another shittcoin, you lower common peoples trust in crypto and you damage the hole ecosystem!
- Make sure your website is secure, i.e don't get 'hacked'
- Make sure your ETH or BTC address doesn't change on your homepage
- You should have a good design
- Detailed whitepaper

the beginning phase as the early preparation terms as developer to work with the customs as delivering message with the naratives as explaining details

to reach of attention from public audience,

and gains with the following to defines as applying the extent as expending the higher parts on distribution of resource with the manage of schemes

with the ico projects by the crypto finance.

Thank you for pointing that out to us!
VTS
September 19, 2017, 03:40:13 AM
Thank you so much.

I will apply to use it as the criteria to decide which ico is doing well.

This may be the method to analyze ico. Smiley

Sure can be use for investors as well! Good luck by your research!
Activity: 168
September 14, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

- Be aware before creating an ico, with the only intention to fund another shittcoin, you lower common peoples trust in crypto and you damage the hole ecosystem!
- Make sure your website is secure, i.e don't get 'hacked'
- Make sure your ETH or BTC address doesn't change on your homepage
- You should have a good design
- Detailed whitepaper

the beginning phase as the early preparation terms as developer to work with the customs as delivering message with the naratives as explaining details

to reach of attention from public audience,

and gains with the following to defines as applying the extent as expending the higher parts on distribution of resource with the manage of schemes

with the ico projects by the crypto finance.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 06:20:40 AM
Thank you so much.

I will apply to use it as the criteria to decide which ico is doing well.

This may be the method to analyze ico. Smiley
VTS
September 14, 2017, 05:54:05 AM
Nice write-up, it detailed information on how to start an ico

Thank you!
Activity: 392
September 13, 2017, 03:10:34 AM
Nice write-up, it detailed information on how to start an ico
VTS
September 13, 2017, 03:06:08 AM
Add:

- Prepare agreements to list the coin at exchanges and communicate any listing done
VTS
September 08, 2017, 05:23:18 AM
Above lists are very helpful for those who wanted to invest in ICO's. Also, this is good to have a marketing strategy to attract more investors these would help a lot to become successful project. And ofcourse the quality of the project is must in order to become successful. Because there are many things to consider once the project would start.

You definitely need a good marketing strategy and a quality project!
VTS
September 07, 2017, 09:25:19 AM
I will try to follow this program but will observe the development of information in advance for all while learning so that later can become a success after often reading in this forum and expect there to be a greater income than to follow the other ico that is uncertain.

^^^^ Reading this forum is the base on which you will build up your knowledge about iocs and how its working.
Activity: 490
September 07, 2017, 03:05:47 AM
I will try to follow this program but will observe the development of information in advance for all while learning so that later can become a success after often reading in this forum and expect there to be a greater income than to follow the other ico that is uncertain.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 02:12:52 AM
Above lists are very helpful for those who wanted to invest in ICO's. Also, this is good to have a marketing strategy to attract more investors these would help a lot to become successful project. And ofcourse the quality of the project is must in order to become successful. Because there are many things to consider once the project would start.
Pages:
Jump to: