Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start: Daytrading? - page 6. (Read 1072 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
October 30, 2019, 09:51:47 AM
I don't do daytrading too much, or just when the market is in good timing to buy and sell. My 3 doings.
1. Don't just buy, be updated! (Know what's the development in your that coin, the reason for dump or pump in that day)
2. Cut Loss, the moment that you see your altcoin drop too much research immediately what's going on (if new project or not in top 20 coins).
3. Identify it's worth, There are altcoins worth daytrading and some popular crypto should be left longer to gain more in the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
October 30, 2019, 09:51:33 AM
Set a time to stop completely. Don't get consumed by greed by looking at how much you made. Be satisfied with what you made for the day instead of extending your trading sessions and suffering losses instead.

Read, analyze and study a lot. Day trading involves a lot of speculation so expect the unexpected. Expect losses and wins. Be ready for them instead of avoiding them

It'll be long and arduous trust me, but it should be quite worthwhile.

That's the spirit. I'm totally okay with small steps and small expectations as you mentioned
Buckling up for a bumpy ride!
October 30, 2019, 09:49:21 AM
Cut losses early. Don't let losses grow and don't blindly hold positions. If you're actively using TA, close your trade out once whatever principles you entered the trade on have been invalidated. It's very easy to become emotionally attached to losing positions, but that's something you want to avoid. Only let your winning trades run.

Don't risk your entire balance on one trade, or a large majority of it unless you're stopping the trade out so you're only risking a small amount of money on a trade. It's very rarely a good idea to be risking everything when the potential reward is small in comparison.

As for 'tools' you could try using, there are a large number of indicators you're able to use on sites like bitcoinwisdom.io or TradingView (click either for direct link), and if you're ever unsure how a particular indicator works, looking it up on a search engine usually works. TradingView in particular also allows you to make your own custom indicators if you're willing to learn their Pine Script language.

Thank you for your time! Sorry i'm quite new in crypto what does TA stand for?
Will check all recommedations for tools, till then...Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 30, 2019, 09:35:52 AM
Top 3 things to look after?
Are tools recommended?
Thank you!
I think that's what we need to learn a lot from experienced people and invest in trading courses.
There, they will show you tricks that books never show you. I once started trading without knowledge, it was really a waste of money and time. so I just recommend you take a lot of courses to be better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
October 30, 2019, 09:29:26 AM
learn to understand market behavior, each altcoin has a different behavior even though most of it follows the movements of bitcoin, specify the altcoin you want to trade, learn to read and understand indicators that fit your taste,
learn to control your emotions so that you are not greedy in profit or panic when there is big movement.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
October 30, 2019, 09:05:36 AM
At first how can you start with day trading especially when you really start and are new in it? You will miss a lot of good chance I guess.
So I would say: Avoid day trading at first when this thing is new for you (suggest to avoid in future too).
N1 thing that I would suggest to you is: It's not needed to catch every moment, you have to catch good and best ones, this way you'll achieve success in trading.
Of course tools are recommended cause they help you in analyzes and different things, if they are beneficial for you, why not to use them? But don't forget to read every bitcoin and crypto related news, they often affect prices.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 30, 2019, 04:28:00 AM
Day trading is not the best thing on the cryptocurrency market. For bitcoin and altcoins, swing trading is best suited, when positions can be moved through the night and work out for several days.
But if it did not convince you, then I advise you to use Neironix - https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/bitcoin. There is a news feed left where you can conveniently quickly trade

Thanks for sharing this link mate as it will help most of us I mean we are already aware of swing trading especially during these fluctuations but a news feed about the market progress will definitely help us to make an accurate move and moreover day trading is not for beginners ad it requires lot of analysis in order to make the right move which might go wrong if market goes the other way around.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 30, 2019, 04:09:37 AM
Daily trading is good if you have the right ability, can analyze, read charts, and find the right information about the coin, daily trading is not as easy as what is imagined but we have to be able to perform well,

the most important are:
Analyze
Chart
Bot to help your trade.

I hope you can rule in those 3 things.
Activity: 48
October 30, 2019, 03:36:05 AM
Day trading is not the best thing on the cryptocurrency market. For bitcoin and altcoins, swing trading is best suited, when positions can be moved through the night and work out for several days.
But if it did not convince you, then I advise you to use Neironix - https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/bitcoin. There is a news feed left where you can conveniently quickly trade
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 30, 2019, 03:28:00 AM
Set a time to stop completely. Don't get consumed by greed by looking at how much you made. Be satisfied with what you made for the day instead of extending your trading sessions and suffering losses instead.

Read, analyze and study a lot. Day trading involves a lot of speculation so expect the unexpected. Expect losses and wins. Be ready for them instead of avoiding them

It'll be long and arduous trust me, but it should be quite worthwhile.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 29, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
Are tools recommended?
Thank you!

Prior:
- Study the basics and general info about doing day trades. You don't want to just start on the actual, emptyhanded right?
- Study all the associated risks
- Choosing a coin
- Choosing a trading platform
- Determined how much amount you are willing to risks (why risks? Because you will lose it all, just kidding. )
- Take this seriously and SPEND LOTS OF TIME doing this. Daytrading is not a past time or "for fun" activity.

Once you are now on actual:
- Focus only on a single coin "for now"
- Study the coins' behavior
- Learn to use cut-loss
- Patience, Relax, Focus

It's difficult at first and there are times that a trader spends several months and even years before becoming a good trader. It needs practice. It needs experience so you will become used to it. There is no overnight profit here.

Are the tools recommended? Sort of bot or learning the chart lines? Not necessary but you can consider. You will be there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
October 29, 2019, 04:35:06 PM
Cut losses early. Don't let losses grow and don't blindly hold positions. If you're actively using TA, close your trade out once whatever principles you entered the trade on have been invalidated. It's very easy to become emotionally attached to losing positions, but that's something you want to avoid. Only let your winning trades run.

Don't risk your entire balance on one trade, or a large majority of it unless you're stopping the trade out so you're only risking a small amount of money on a trade. It's very rarely a good idea to be risking everything when the potential reward is small in comparison.

As for 'tools' you could try using, there are a large number of indicators you're able to use on sites like bitcoinwisdom.io or TradingView (click either for direct link), and if you're ever unsure how a particular indicator works, looking it up on a search engine usually works. TradingView in particular also allows you to make your own custom indicators if you're willing to learn their Pine Script language.
October 29, 2019, 04:11:50 PM
Are tools recommended?
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: