Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start investing? - page 3. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 15, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

Start with getting knowledge about opportunities that investment market gives to you. After it, you should try training apps and only then go to the real market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 15, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
Money is not the only factor when you are investing for trading. You should invest your time too. The time you invest is more important than the amount of money you are investing. You can start with very small investment with just few hundred dollars and if you get lucky enough you might convert them to thousands. You just need patience and time to reach the goal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
People, who have no idea of how investments work, should not enter cryptocurrency market, so you should first try asset investing and then it will be easy for you to switch.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 14, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
Investing is so easy, all you need is some amount to send on the ICO team and you will get your token.
What we need to have is the knowledge in cryptocurrency and the project they are offering.
Not all ICO are legit, you must have the knowledge and guts to make your own research.

Do you really believe in it? Do you really consider crypto investments to be easy? What's easy is to lose all your money in this market just because you haven't learned enough about the market and projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
тo start investing determine for yourself the most promising direction. carefully study it using the forum and other reliable sources, listen to the advice of experienced people. after that, determine that you are ready to invest in cryptocurrency without harming yourself. then choose for yourself the terms for which you want to make a profit and for how long you are ready to invest your money. and of course believe in luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
November 14, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
There is no specific amount with which you should start. It can be$ 20,$ 100, or $ 1000. Here you have no limits. But always remember, when investing in cryptocurrencies you take risks and it should be considered, not spontaneous. Weigh the pros and cons and come in.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 14, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

this is not what you imagine and say, especially in the current red trend situation.
and cannot be relied upon in terms of security, especially there are no definite rules on how much money you should start as an investment.
you should do some research and read a lot so that you have an understanding first, that's all first.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
First, I will appreciate your courage in taking risks to join as an investor. A very right decision so you can contribute to improving market prices. The first step when you want to start an investment, you can choose investment land first, for example, you choose to invest in ICO. After you determine the investment land, you can get to know your investment land in depth. Be careful when choosing an investment place so that you are not a victim of fraud. Furthermore, you can put start-up capital from a very small amount. This small amount in my opinion is in accordance with your ability, which when this capital is lost or lost, you do not have deep disappointment. As time, experience and knowledge increase, you can increase the amount of your investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
November 14, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Don't just invest immediately without thinking thinking thrice, so that you can avoid losses of money in the end mate. Make some research first,

analyze, check the team of the project and the owner itself too. Also read their road map which is usually find in the whitepaper.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
I think that the only way to earn good money is trading, day trading, because it is through trading that I manage to earn quite good money, but not by investing in ICO or bounty companies, although I earned money for trading with the help of bounty companies.

for investment in the ICO it seems very doubtful to be able to get a profit, because now there are many projects that are dishonest and finally we are deceived. and the project failed to get investors. maybe trading is a good alternative to get profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

i think there's no fix amount when you want to invest as long as you can learn first before doing something else, because if you wanna join or participate with ico's you need to secure your account and investigate in their future plans. ask questions on their community channels to know enough information and to know also when you gonna decide your moves.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
Investors should not only look at the economy of tokens, but rather pay more attention to business economics. As an investor, you are probably so only in your head. It is necessary to take into account the jurisdiction of the project, as well as carefully read the agreements and contracts. It often turns out that if you have invested in a Chinese ICO, but you are not a citizen of China, then your rights, how could you put it more gently ... do not have them. We should not forget about the economy of the project.
Activity: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
studying about what is investing are important , also the pros and cons and deal about it , then try it with like 10-20% of your capital and keep studying what happens on your investment
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 14, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
It is quite easy, just select some altcoins and start making your own research and then pick them up in your portfolio.
I suggest you to buy those alts which are staying on support level during this bloodbath.

A way that many people understand and it is true that you should choose several Altcoins to invest in and see the developments that will occur on the coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
The first time i invested on crypto was a bit rough because i didn't do my research and i lost all of my investment on that coin which is a bummer but it woke me up that crypto is something with many faces and you need to know where and how you are moving in this investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
In my opinion, to start investing, you need to have sufficient knowledge, experience and time to monitor and analyze the market. At the same time, to get started, use some capital that if lost also does not upset your life.

In investing, you must be brave enough to risk your money in it. It is not just to be knowledgeable but to become ready to accept the consequences that abides your decision. You can be successful but, you should take into considerations, that you might lose so much in investing in a wrong projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 14, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
Investing is so easy, all you need is some amount to send on the ICO team and you will get your token.
What we need to have is the knowledge in cryptocurrency and the project they are offering.
Not all ICO are legit, you must have the knowledge and guts to make your own research.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 14, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
I think that the only way to earn good money is trading, day trading, because it is through trading that I manage to earn quite good money, but not by investing in ICO or bounty companies, although I earned money for trading with the help of bounty companies.

Well, in the current market of bounty campaigns, is it possible to earn capital for trading? I always hear from friends that bounty does not make money.
For new people at the market, I would recommend starting to invest the money that you are not afraid to lose
Activity: 434
November 14, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
Activity: 504
November 14, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
You can start investing at crypto and bitcoin by prepare your money, you can start how much do you want to invest your money and then you choose the best and potential coin for holding or trading, maybe you can check telegram channel for update information of bitcoin or altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: