Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Start Mining in India - page 2. (Read 16073 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
July 08, 2016, 03:42:00 PM
Mining is a great way to generate Cryptocurrency.

I think firstly miner must have to understand basic things as what type of power you have already as there are CPU and GPU power can be used for mining Cryptocurrency.
Now there are some scrypts which are used to run coin scrypts.

There are mainly SHA256, X-11, X-13 and  Ethash and few more.

scrypts used to mine specific cryptocurrecny.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 08, 2016, 11:04:54 AM
Hi,
i also looking to same setup at my home under 1L.
So can u please guide us about the hardware for mining new coins with name specification.
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
July 08, 2016, 06:41:05 AM
I used to mine till more than an year ago, so take my advice accordingly.
Firstly, I don't think that this much investment is profitable for mining bitcoins in particular.
Secondly, my suggestion is to get good graphic card and mine altcoins.
My strategy was to mine every new coin for 2 days to upto a month depending on how its launch goes, then I used to dump them and I "always" made profits.
Last suggestion, a big suggestion, would be to collaborate with others, display your mining management skills & profit and then do a group-buy crowdfunding. Then you'd be able to raise money and play into bigger risks and that would attract investors who are not into cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 08, 2016, 04:49:18 AM
Dear all Member's

I am little bit confuse Please suggest me the best

I am not new for bitcoin but i am new for setup bitcoin mining hardware in my place. i lost lot of money over cloud mining, now i decided to purchase hardware for mining & do it self,

I am here because i am quite confused Huh, for purchasing hardware for Mining in India please suggest me the hardware , i want to setup mining rig under Rs - 1,00,000 /- with those hardware we get maximum ROI ,

waiting for your response, Thanks 

Pages:
Jump to: