Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading on the crypto exchange? - page 13. (Read 2294 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
If you want to start trading, you will need to have the following things that are necessary; which include:
1. Capital for start up (bitcoin or altcoins),
2. Sign up/register on any exchange site of your choice,
3. Fund your account by depositing into your exchange wallet,
4. Now, you can buy/sell any token you wish.

As a first timer, it is always advisable to start with a little amount to avoid much losses.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Starting trade in crypto is easiest one.At first you have decide the amount ,which you want to inverse.It is better to inverse small amount of dollars in first trade.Since you are new to trading,you may sell bitcoin at minor variations . Suppose you lose means,you will lose small amount of dollars.Then increase the investments in trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello guys, how to start trading on the crypto exchange?
I would like to hear the opinions of professionals people.

i suggest you for learning about basics of trading first. then after that, you can register on one of the exchange to try trading. just suggest for you try with a small amount first.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2

You should create an account first in some exchangers you want to trade, before start trading you should also have proper knowledge in trading cause this is risky and you could start at small capital that you might afford to lose.
Activity: 502
to start trading cryptocurrency I think it's very easy you just need the capital you can use to buy some coin that you can use for trading by utilizing different prices you can get a lot of profit.

yes and if you are new in terms of trading you should know first the coin you wanna buy, if that coin has a future and a potential coin then it's good to buy. just remember Don't buy because you just want it, buy because you believe on the coin and to its potential.
Activity: 196
if you want to start trading you must have capital but for beginners do not put too much capital because trading in crypto is very risky and most importantly trading in crypto must be patient.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
First of all create account on the good reputed exchange and get verified your account, it may takes 2 or 3 days then make deposit some good handsome amount and you are ready to start trading, dont put all money in one coin, try to buy and sell a coin which you think that may be good for you,  dont choose a dead coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Just create your profile sign up in any exchanger that you want to trade for example poloniex or some other exchanger after that you deposits your money or bitcoin into that acount you created and start buying a whatever coins you like to buy and thats it you already start trading.
It's easy to make transactions on the Exchange and everyone can learn in 1 hour. But what is more important is that you will do to be able to successfully trade in this market. For new investors I recommend spending time learning the knowledge of this market, learning from the internet and experienced people. When you're ready, invest in the very first few to get the experience and when it's better, think about investing more to make a profit.
Activity: 195
You can surf the Internet, read articles about existing cryptocurrency exchanges and their trading features, coz they are all different, and the choice depends on your preferences only. Of course, it's better to choose companies with good ratings and reviews. Also, mind geographical restrictions. For example, gdax is mostly preferred by US or Canada, cex is more about Europe, okex - Asia. Still all of them operate globally. The exchanges usually have guides on how to trade within their platforms, so you can check their blogs as well.

Activity: 462
Initially you should be start from minimum amount. That will be small risk to lose,or maybe you will be gain your profit. Secondly have to gain experience. The best way is observe different crypto currencies and their statistics and then make decision which is the suitable for you ! Cheer up  Wink
Activity: 420
to start trading cryptocurrency I think it's very easy you just need the capital you can use to buy some coin that you can use for trading by utilizing different prices you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
For me you can start in trading by simply doing a research about trading study on how trading is work because having a knowledge in trading is best key befor entering the world of then you can start in trading in a small capital first
Activity: 1568
First of all you need to create the account on any good reputable crypto currency exchange and try to get verified on the start to increase your limits for deposit and withdrawals as well this will take few days or few hours to get verified. Then make deposit and start trading easily, if you dont have much info then you may find some useful tutorial regarding trading on google.
Activity: 17
Thank u all Smiley
I am glad that so many people responded to my question. I learned a lot of useful information for myself Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The main advice try to avoid the fear of missing out and don’t trust the hype and fake experts on youtube.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Snce as was newbie here in this world of cryptos I don't have more knowledge about trading however with my dedication to know more about trading I've find ways on how to star trading. I am studying any possible ways to start trading with begginer I am asking other members to with their experiences on how to trade. They said that starting with small trading is the basic, they said that buying a coin with a lower price but a higher potential to increase the value after a months even a year. This is one of the good strategy to start trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
There are some things you need to know.

First, you must have an account from an exchange market. Some exchange markets require KYC "Know Your Customer", you have to fill in your personal data. This is required in order to have a withdrawal limit up to max (usually 100 BTC).

Secondly, you should learn technical analysis about the use of fibonacci, rsi, macd, and others. The purpose to read the direction of market movement

Thirdly, you should read the latest news about cryptocurrency. Because of having a big enough effect on the market.

All statements are just my personal opinion.
Activity: 246
Learn technical analysis and don't jump into coins just because of some twitter shillers promoting it. Don't chase the pumps and above all be patient. Also, ALWAYS enable 2FA on all the exchanges you register. Thousands of accounts have been hacked because people are ignorant or just plain lazy...and keep all your 2FA codes on a separate phone that you will use just for this.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The thing that should understand for all trader is technical analysis because technical analysis basic of trading that   will help to know the price  in support  or resistance area.  Learn more about price pattern, candle stick pattern, reversal pattern, continuously price pattern and some indicator is should be when start in to trading .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Before starting to trade I guessed you must have learned every aspect of it  both technical and fundamentals analysis, thereafter you should google for exchanges that allows demo (practice trading) or try poloniex, binance e.t.c fund your account and start trading with a small amount of fund until you makes profits consistently then add more funds into your account.
Pages:
Jump to: