Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading with 2 BTC? What is the first step? - page 2. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers  Wink

trading is not about "profit & lost", trading is management skill, you must manage your emotion, your mind to calculate any action.
before you start with 2BTC, i recomended you to start with 0.2BTC or maybe just 0.02BTC save the last for next step, if you can survive with small amount, you can survive with big amount.

you can use trading analityc for daily trade and control emotion when you must buy and sell, and don't forget to set endpoint from each trade action, like cut lost and cut profit.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
First of all, that is great that you have 2 bitcoins as a capital for trading because not all of the people here in the cryptocurrency space can afford 2 bitcoins or even one bitcoin. Second, that is a huge amount of money that you don't want to lose so I would suggest to take your time and keep it aside and focus on learning and accumulation of information about trading so you can really understand how to play the market with your 2 bitcoins.
If you already have 2 bitcoins you may want to stay away from trading for a while, 2 bitcoins is both a lot of money for many people around the world and also a very small number to very quickly lose most of it. You can start with 2 bitcoins and with just one bad investment and losing most of your money you can end up with 0.4 bitcoins out of nowhere or you may just get lucky and turn it into 3 bitcoins as well but all in all you still have 2 bitcoins which isn't bad.

You have to clear what you want to achieve, is it more dollars? Is it more bitcoin? If it is just more dollars I suggest you to keep your bitcoins and hold it for another 12-24 month period, by the time we enter 2022 you will probably have at least double the amount you have in dollars, if it is more bitcoins than it is a very risky thing to achieve but still possible.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
If you have that much capital, better spread that in different coins or token but I will put 50% of that in BTC, 20% in ETH then the rest I will put in my daily trades. Day trading is still the best way to increase what you are holding right now but its not easy as others just say, buy low and sell high. Learn to read the charts and graphs and look for a mentor to to follow and ask for tips. Dont sign up to any of those signal groups.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
I suggest try learning trading first because most newbie traders suffers big loss cause they lack the basic understanding in trading crypto. You could try watching crypto traders from youtube to know how the pros think, what strategies they use and copy it, to use as your own and in time develop your own strategy. Believe me, you dont want to start without knowing anything cause in the end you'll end up suffering.
You are right if we want to have profit we will have to learn trading as trading without knowledge is full of lose so better learn trading then we should invest in good and well known site. First of the most important step is to know that what actually trading is. Then you should trade for long term and try to earn more than double from it.

Yeah just like you are applying for a job which you have zero knowledge at all, what do you think will happen? For sure they will not choose you, and that's the life in trading as well, you need to learn everything first before you will finally meet the requirements to earn, there is no magic and lucky in trading, everything needs to learn and understand.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
I suggest try learning trading first because most newbie traders suffers big loss cause they lack the basic understanding in trading crypto. You could try watching crypto traders from youtube to know how the pros think, what strategies they use and copy it, to use as your own and in time develop your own strategy. Believe me, you dont want to start without knowing anything cause in the end you'll end up suffering.
You are right if we want to have profit we will have to learn trading as trading without knowledge is full of lose so better learn trading then we should invest in good and well known site. First of the most important step is to know that what actually trading is. Then you should trade for long term and try to earn more than double from it.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Yes, it is always necessary to have the first concept and know the rules in trading if we want to start but perhaps a lot of people like to follow their instincts in all jobs in life, instead of trying to start from zero, they always want to jump in with a difficulty of ten, then as you say, suffer unnecessary losses while this situation can change when we just need to eliminate arrogance, focus on studying the basics. Therefore, do not put too much capital in the first step, we should only go from low to high, this market is a chain of knowledge and takes a long time to understand.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I assume that 2 BTCs are appropriate to start trading. To be honest, thats a similar amount I started trading. First thing is that for the first time since you're a novice, you can play with a big amount. And don't trade in your portfolio with more than 80 percent. Remaining funds would be used in cases of emergency. So business research information is an important part of trading. You will know what coin you're going to trade in real time alerts. Otherwise you can't make profits just based on ideas.

I think with that amount of btc we better to do a mid term investment rather than trading. Buy coins when it downtrend and hold it like 2 or more weeks then sell when got like 5% profits. It's quite easy to do and don't forget to set a stop loss. And remember only invest on top coins in marketcap
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
How to avoid major loss?
If you are a newcomer to this market and you want to profit from the market, you must first be alert and not too confident in the future of any altcoin. I have been in this market for many years and saw thousands of altcoins dying and making many investors lose. It's best not to make long-term investments in any altcoin, always choosing BTC in your portfolio. Btw you start with 2 BTC, that's the dream number of so many people here
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
Don't day trading you will be exposed to a lot of capital gains taxes and complexity vs just buying and holding for long term investment. also Day trading forces you to store your BTC on exchanges which is very dangerous. However you can make a profit with luck But unless you decide to invest the effort in becoming a professional the best advice is not to play, and use the single advantage that you do have that's long time preference and patience over those that are greedy and impatient. when investing in Bitcoin you should always wait at least 3-5 years before taking a profit of wait till the top of the next bull run.
For those who still new in the market, please don't do day trading because all of you cannot handle the risks. It is better to become a passive trader at first because the risk is lessen and you do not need to monitor always the price movement in the market. 2 btc is big capital and you can easily lose it if you do not know what are you doing, practice trade can help you to become a profitable trader. Just allocate small amount in every trade in order for you to get used in that situation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
First of all, that is great that you have 2 bitcoins as a capital for trading because not all of the people here in the cryptocurrency space can afford 2 bitcoins or even one bitcoin. Second, that is a huge amount of money that you don't want to lose so I would suggest to take your time and keep it aside and focus on learning and accumulation of information about trading so you can really understand how to play the market with your 2 bitcoins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
Don't day trading you will be exposed to a lot of capital gains taxes and complexity vs just buying and holding for long term investment. also Day trading forces you to store your BTC on exchanges which is very dangerous. However you can make a profit with luck But unless you decide to invest the effort in becoming a professional the best advice is not to play, and use the single advantage that you do have that's long time preference and patience over those that are greedy and impatient. when investing in Bitcoin you should always wait at least 3-5 years before taking a profit of wait till the top of the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I can considered the 2 btc as high capital, the first thing that you should do is you should know how are you going to protect it. You cannot all in your 2 btc in a trading. You should also focus on improving your risk and mangement for you to able to diversify your funds. The next thing that you should focus is how will you multiply it, research a trasing setups that is applicable to your skills.
Agree with you, for someone new to this market. 2BTC is a very high capital and if they do not know how to control it best, they will quickly lose money when investing in altcoins in this market. For a newbie, I think 1000 $ is reasonable so they can start and learn from the experience in this market with that capital. They need to learn to lose first if they want to make a profit in the future
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I don't believe this newcomer, cause nobody sane would suggest day trading to someone who has no experience with crypto. Why would someone risk so much money with something he is not familiar with, it's not even gambling when you don't know anything about games and rules.
Who wishes to start with trading will do that with some small amount, who have so much money that 15k is nothing for him will not come here on forum to ask about it, he will pay for professional advises, or he will pay someone else to do trade for him.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I can considered the 2 btc as high capital, the first thing that you should do is you should know how are you going to protect it. You cannot all in your 2 btc in a trading. You should also focus on improving your risk and mangement for you to able to diversify your funds. The next thing that you should focus is how will you multiply it, research a trasing setups that is applicable to your skills.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You mentioned that you are Newbie in trading. So my suggestion is don't invest all your btc in trading. You can hold 1btc for future.use 1btc for trading. This technique will be helpful for you. To learn trading you can read this section. Also try to watch video about trading.try to trade only top rated coin to avoid huge loss.Also don’t invest all of your btc in one altcoin.                 
that the best suggestions how ever if he really think about the future earnings OP should invest that amount in real world bussiness not to buy any crypto currency.
I mean if you have BTC use the 1 BTC for real world bussiness thats not small amount to start a business start your journey in real world and risk only half of it in crypto.

We have a different strategy how do we earn a profit, buying a large amount of bitcoin with a lower price is more profitable, but it depends on the person how do they handle this huge coin to get a lot of money. In trading, we have different techniques about how do we earn a profit. If the price of the bitcoin fall, it is better to hold for a while to avoid loss of income. But if you want continuously earning money, try to trade your bitcoin into altcoin because, in this kind of market price, altcoins are the best on short term trading si still you can earn money while the bitcoin is low.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
You mentioned that you are Newbie in trading. So my suggestion is don't invest all your btc in trading. You can hold 1btc for future.use 1btc for trading. This technique will be helpful for you. To learn trading you can read this section. Also try to watch video about trading.try to trade only top rated coin to avoid huge loss.Also don’t invest all of your btc in one altcoin.                 
that the best suggestions how ever if he really think about the future earnings OP should invest that amount in real world bussiness not to buy any crypto currency.
I mean if you have BTC use the 1 BTC for real world bussiness thats not small amount to start a business start your journey in real world and risk only half of it in crypto.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How to avoid major loss?
Write me pm, I can not contact you
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
How to avoid major loss?
as a beginner maybe you can do simple steps. You can see 2 btc you bought at what price and you can sell today higher than the purchase price or not. if now the selling price is higher than the buy price sell, take your profit and start monitoring the price of the btc until the price drops and buy again. keep repeating the cycle until you really get a profit.
that's a simple step for trading
Yeah a simple buy and sell but...,

It wont really be that simple for sure.It may sounds too easy but on first try you wouldnt even know on what to do. Your target is to enter into the bottom price
and which keeps you waiting and this is where technicals would take place. You should know at least to have these analysis rather than on getting into the market
with pure guess which is typically a gamble. I dont suggest to use 2 btc directly when you are a newbie yet most likely you would surely lose those amounts.
Trading the markets is so deceptively easy that many think that they can make a fortune with relatively ease but once you try to trade for real you realize how hard it is, it is very easy to look at the past prices that you can see in the market and say well if I bought at this point and then I sold at this point I'll be rich by now, but you don't have that information when you are trading you can only look at the price of today and not at the price of tomorrow.

That is a very common error when planning your strategy and it is one of the most difficult to eradicate because people do not really choose a systematic way to trade the markets and until they do they will never make any profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
You should have to think about the risk first and study carefully the current market trends, and lastly, please don't fall into a group of people who are offering huge and easy market returns( doubling your money is just 24 hours) cause they all are scams.

Cause if I have that amount, I only do buying and keep for months or years and just sell if I have already satisfying profit. Never used that for trading if you don't know anything about trading cause it might be a reason that you lose your funds and ended up nothing.

Only buying but with a wrong coin is a terrible mistake, we could stuck for a year or more if the coin is dead and will not recover forever, we also should learn the risk management, it's okay to cutloss when we have to and move our trades to a better coins.
Pages:
Jump to: