Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 63. (Read 161303 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You will most likely not make a profit if you go in bitcoin trading as a newbie especially will a very small amount.

What I suggest you doing: Get a job or a gig on a freelancing site. Invest those money into bitcoin. Just HOLD. You will most likely profit from your investment for months just your bitcoins sleeping in your bitcoin wallet.

Take note though, in investing, there is always a risk.

Well if you want to be good at trading you have to start at something right? So even with little amounts, you can practice doing simple trades just to learn your way around. You don't have to think about profits immediately as it will come in time and with experience. It's good to hold btcs but its better if you also know how to trade
experience play important role in trading. if you want to become a successful trader then you need to get experience first, so you need to start with a small amount because in very beginning there are more chances that you will lose money, therefore it is more important to get experience and get trading skill and after if you will play with big amount, so through this way you can not only avoid risk of losing money but can also make good profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You will most likely not make a profit if you go in bitcoin trading as a newbie especially will a very small amount.

What I suggest you doing: Get a job or a gig on a freelancing site. Invest those money into bitcoin. Just HOLD. You will most likely profit from your investment for months just your bitcoins sleeping in your bitcoin wallet.

Well if you want to be good at trading you have to start at something right? So even with little amounts, you can practice doing simple trades just to learn your way around. You don't have to think about profits immediately as it will come in time and with experience. It's good to hold btcs but its better if you also know how to trade
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Capital is one of important things in trading, if you want a significant profit you should trade altcoin but the risk is quite high so if you don't have skills in trading it will just like trading.
Yes there is no limit for trading. You can start it from any amount. But if you want to see you are in profit or loss you should invest one decent amount. Then only you can able to learn how trading will work. For a newbie, altcoin trading is best to learn. If you want to learn to trade with bitcoins, it will be bit risk, and you need big capital.
but i think the amount of money that you are going to invest in trading keep too much important, although you can start trading from any amount of money, but if you a small amount of money then you need to trad a cheep coin because investing a small a amount of money in high price coin is not worth, through this you can only waste your time. while investing in a cheep coin you have chance to make more money depending on the increase  of the price of the coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
first you need to learn about the whole market and then learn about the coin you want to trading to the lowest price to buy and then sell at high prices
Yes first of all learning is compulsory and after that invest a smaller amount in any coin is hard because if he will search for a low price coin then these coins often drop to nothing. The better option I will give to that investor is to invest in any ICO which will give him some profit when the ICO complete and the price of token increase up.
yes that is too much important poin. while have small amount of money it is not worth to invest it in bitcoin, so most of the people decide to invest it in a cheep coin, but for that they need to first do study about the coin because some time a cheep coin cannot survive for a long time and most probably become dead. i already have good experience of that when i put some money in JOK altcoin but is is almost dead now and there no trade expected in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Capital is one of important things in trading, if you want a significant profit you should trade altcoin but the risk is quite high so if you don't have skills in trading it will just like trading.
Yes there is no limit for trading. You can start it from any amount. But if you want to see you are in profit or loss you should invest one decent amount. Then only you can able to learn how trading will work. For a newbie, altcoin trading is best to learn. If you want to learn to trade with bitcoins, it will be bit risk, and you need big capital.
Activity: 714

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.
When business is not necessarily you need a large sum of money. How important is your way of making money? Choosing the right place to invest? And where I can earn extra income from a very small amount thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
You got tons of replies. Some shall come from me.

Never make margin trading.
Never loan your digital assets.
Never open risky shot or long positions in the market.
Activity: 420
first you need to learn about the whole market and then learn about the coin you want to trading to the lowest price to buy and then sell at high prices
Yes first of all learning is compulsory and after that invest a smaller amount in any coin is hard because if he will search for a low price coin then these coins often drop to nothing. The better option I will give to that investor is to invest in any ICO which will give him some profit when the ICO complete and the price of token increase up.
Earning through ICO is better but he have to take care while investing in any ICO and have to look carefully that he is investing in some legit ICO because if he will invest in any scam ICO then he will not get the profit from what he will invest in there.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Make a Bet, Make a Bit!
Invest based solely upon reliable and applicable news, this will generate the best forms of volatility which providing the make the right prediction will in turn allow you to generate a substantial profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I started trading with small amount where as it will be your learning process. When trading you will be more educated on how trades go. Everyday trading gives you more knowledge on how the market works. With the small amount to start you might want to be more careful not to lose, yet loosing makes you a better trader.
yes if you are new then small amount of money is best option for learning about trading. because for becoming a good trader you need to have good experience and trading skill, you need to spend more time in trading and only then you can get good experience, if you do not have experience in trading then trading is more risky, therefore small amount is the best option to getting experience in trading. and when you get some experience you can trading with huge amount of money.
Activity: 128
I started trading with small amount where as it will be your learning process. When trading you will be more educated on how trades go. Everyday trading gives you more knowledge on how the market works. With the small amount to start you might want to be more careful not to lose, yet loosing makes you a better trader.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Better study things first in trading coins because trading is not just a joke joke matter,you are going to put your money into it, taking the risk of putting money into something you do not know what will be the result of that.

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
For sure, you are risking your money so you need to be well informed on what you are doing, the effort should be
coming from you and not just listen to signals from expert because they might be wrong and if you
took effort you will grow as a trader.
They are all correct but I want you to know that when it comes to trading, you need to study first the coins or the token using their white paper. Im sure there is. You have to check their longness in industry and their good works and especially their kind of serving people who are joining them. Then learn to let go of your money even it is very small amount, because you are still a newbie in trading. After that you have to wait for it, maybe 2-4 months. Then always secure your money. In trading industry you have always ready whether you lose your money or to earn more from it. Be wise always.
Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

Better study things first in trading coins because trading is not just a joke joke matter,you are going to put your money into it, taking the risk of putting money into something you do not know what will be the result of that.

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
For sure, you are risking your money so you need to be well informed on what you are doing, the effort should be
coming from you and not just listen to signals from expert because they might be wrong and if you

I will tell you whats been working for me. Buy into tokens or coins after reading the whitepaper and after doing some research on the team. This is highly important if you are investing into an ICO.

I would only recommend swing trading which is holding you position for 1 week at least. You can go and hold for 1 to 6 months and then flip the coin for BTC or ETH. Day trading is little risky. 2 days ago one could have bought into tokens such as VSL and EDG by selling ETH and they could have been up by 20 to 30% by now. It has its risk, I won't lie. But if you were ready to take risks with proper management, then you would have made some money.

EDIT: VSL is up 60% now! damn!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Activity: 490

Activity: 336
I don' Know about any other exchanges where you will do trade for a smallest price, but I know about yobit as with that I have started trade with only 0.001 BTC and now I am getting a good benefit, and whenever I feel some risk then I decrease my amount to that much value.
Pages:
Jump to: