Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Study any Altcoins before Investment - page 3. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
24 hour volume is really not important at all. There may be some coins never seeing good volume cause of bad exchanges, but tech behind is awesome. It might be vice versa as well. I don't suggest anyone to use 24h volume at all.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
There are some factors that need to Notice before Investment on any Altcoins.

Market cap of that Coin
24h volume of that coin.
Maximum supply of coin
Blockchain Technology that Coin is using.
Globalization
Community behind that Altcoin
Whitepaper
Liquidity

If I missed anything then include this in this Topic
You are forgetting about the transparency of the development progress, because that gives regular information about the development process of the project itself. As you can see many projects are not making any regular update to the investors and i called that about less on the transparency and that makes a lot of investors doubt about the future of project itself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am not study i am sometimes buying under ico price.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
best thing to do is to look at the charts of an altcoin.
market cap, paper, blockchain, ... are all useless when it comes to altcoins which can get pumped just because some pump group or some whales decided they wanted to make money from that altcoin. and looking at these things won't tell you when the pump is going to come. although you can know that a coin with huge market cap can not be pumped big time anymore but a small market cap coin can get pumped 10000 times and give that much profit to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Market cap of that Coin
24h volume of that coin.
Maximum supply of coin
Globalization
Whitepaper
Liquidity

Most important is going to be what the project is trying to do. Does it actually have something tangible to achieve or is it just putting out their project for the ICO revenue that they would gain along the way?

You have to think about that.

Also, if there is a good project, that doesn't have any marketing, then you're going to be not making much either because there is no attention drawn to that coin. You always need a good marketing team that is dedicated to the project, which you haven't included it seems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers

Market cap of that Coin
24h volume of that coin.
Maximum supply of coin
Globalization
Whitepaper
Liquidity

Pages:
Jump to: