Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW to successfuly participate in an IEO? Initial exchange offering - page 4. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
Maybe the exchange only accept accredited investors in their platform ?

There is possibility for this and the chances are that bots too or some software are installed to take out certain uninvested partners, they might not want people to benefit where they did not sow  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I myself have never tried it, even though the benefits are very large, even everyone is clearly interested in the IEO program which is held in several large exchanges, and this is an opportunity to seek profits, but I also don't do it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I have the same your issue Sad. IEOs ended super fast. But for me now I don't want to try for attending to any IEOs in the future, I feel like it is the game of exchanges  and bots. Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
hello guys, lately many investors and crypto enthusiasts are excited and talking about IEOS or Initial exchange offerings because of the returns X they get. X3 To 10X their money but not all of us can get in, I've tried to participate in many IEOS but all failed to get in coz I participate manually without using any bots.
so if you successfully participate in any IEO from
binance before lottery system,
LBANK, okex; zbg, Kucoin.......

please share with us your experience, how did you successfully participate did you use any bots?

I am still not able to participating in some IEO too, because it was ended too short.
Maybe the exchange only accept accredited investors in their platform ?
Anyway, lets keep trying as long as there is no restriction in participating and of course a good speed of internet is necessary to compete with other investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I didn't even try to get in any IEO so far tbh, I was thinking about giving Multivac a chance, but I head it was almost impossible to get an allocation as the bots ate up everything. Exchanges should really implement more anti-bot security layers, but still, this wouldn't effect human bot farms, so I dont see any short term solutions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
hello guys, lately many investors and crypto enthusiasts are excited and talking about IEOS or Initial exchange offerings because of the returns X they get. X3 To 10X their money but not all of us can get in, I've tried to participate in many IEOS but all failed to get in coz I participate manually without using any bots.

please share with us your experience, how did you successfully participate did you use any bots?

Currently most of the time after using the FIFO rules to buy IEO. Most exchanges have started to see weaknesses and have caught hold token exchange users to be able to buy such as BNB, and soon to be Kucoin. I think there is no way to succeed beyond expectation of luck
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
I got one, on Huobi IEO  Grin
I have a few tips for you :
1. You must have a very fast and stable connection.
2. Just focus on IEO tab, close all applications that are not needed and another tab.
2. Refresh your browser on 10 - 3 minutes before IEO start.
3. Prepare your finger on keyboard and mouse.
4. Pray that luck will be with you.
5. When the last 1 second before the IEO starts, immediately refresh your browser and press BUY!
95% Luck 5% skill, good luck for you
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I have not tried it since the last time I tried in binance. System logged me out after the time was up, and although I tried several times when I came back, I did not get anything on 17minute sale. Anyway, IEO is now approaching the end. I guess you should stay away unless getting from binance.

People are starting to realize that there is some kind of monopoly going on in IEOs. If you are just a human being trying to compete to get in, then more than likely you will have no luck. With small time investors being frustrated about what's happening, I don't think this kind of fundraising will be here for a long time. And to think that not all IEO projects are successful afterwards, just like ICO prices, the price trend is still going south. You can check it for yourself (ex. Celer under Binance).
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I have not tried it since the last time I tried in binance. System logged me out after the time was up, and although I tried several times when I came back, I did not get anything on 17minute sale. Anyway, IEO is now approaching the end. I guess you should stay away unless getting from binance.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: