Pages:
Author

Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 111801 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 05:45:28 PM
And why teach them, the main thing they themselves have to see it and understand they need it. Some will have an interest in this, others do not. But especially to speak and teach, it seems to me wrong.
There is nothing wrong in telling the kids about such kind of thing. In fact, this is a very good thing and we need to tell our kids about Bitcoin so that they can take maximum advantage of Bitcoin in their future lives. At their early ages, we only need to tell them just a brief introduction of what Bitcoin is and that’s all. Keep on telling them more about Bitcoin from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
October 04, 2017, 04:44:34 PM
To teach kids about Bitcoin, get them started with using it from a young age instead of fiat and they will grow up knowing how it works.
Here the question is how to teach bitcoin to kids, if they are young then no need to teach again because young people will find out all the things including the trend like bitcoin. I think the easiest way to teach bitcoin to kids is to have them download game related to bitcoin.
It not important, I do not care about this issue, if you really want to teach kids about Bitcoin, you can find some games as flappy bird or farms for your children. But before decide to teach your kids about Bitcoin, you have to know they do not know any about make money and Bitcoin only a reward like GOLD, GEM in games. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 04:28:19 PM
To teach kids about Bitcoin, get them started with using it from a young age instead of fiat and they will grow up knowing how it works.
First you cheeked the kid mind do u know kid is intelligent so step by step learn about what is bitcoin and what is use they become a young they easily know about bitcoin and how use it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 11:53:23 AM
Maybe if bitcoin is already widely known and used by large countries in the learning curriculum can add knowledge of cryptocurency to be introduced from the beginning to the child
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 11:14:14 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
It will surely attract or get the interest of the kids and young mind to get engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency once they know the benefits of bitcoin for their part. Gaining an large income online will surely make them pursue in getting into bitcoin cryptocurrency. In fact, kids are really get interested into fascinating things that easy especially when they can gain a credit for their work. You must just start from the basic of orienteering them about bitcoin until they full understand how it works and guide them on process of working into bitcoin to earn their own income.
There is no doubt that even kids are very much concerned about earning money rather they want to have money all the time and bitcoins are best for meeting their unlimited demands and desires. We should really teach children about the advantages of working with bitcoins so that they have no problem in earning money when they are in their teens.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 04, 2017, 10:58:06 AM
I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley

Exactly, maybe their are a site or a game can actually played by kids. And at the same time they are learning slowly in bitcoin. So that in the near future they are aware of it.  Wink
Activity: 201
October 04, 2017, 10:05:53 AM
I think it is not necessary to teach bitcoin in children, because they are too young to know it. Teenagers has a larger capability to accept knowledge about bitcoin. They might find it helpful for them and not only that; they are updated about the different innovations here in the internet because of bitcoin.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2017, 09:48:59 AM
Made some interesting animation video for kids, they will be happy to watch!
like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5JGQXCTe3c&feature=iv&src_vid=Lx9zgZCMqXE&annotation_id=annotation_2038933421

Well I think its unnecessarily meeded for a person teach or to convince children when it comes to a kind of system like bitcoin, not because they are kids but I think it is risky for them to be involve in this kind of forum in which dont fit ywt in their age and their capability to understand it is lesser because bitcoin contains technical words and routes that can be only understand for those who are exposed for this kind of system and if I was their parent , I am not going to allow my kids here for now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 04, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
it's just simple if the child is really decent to point out that it's easy to get what you teach it right now and you need long patience and diligence and that's the only thing you need to do ..
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

We dont have to teach the kid using bitcoin because they are a kid the kids  set their mind to play not doing business to earn. They dont understand to use it because they dont have to. Kids must enjoy being kids we dont have to teach them.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2017, 08:16:19 AM
yes teach kids about bitcoin by way of playing puzzle or make it educational bitcoin games for kids to help them learn more and have more fun too Smiley Wink Kiss
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 04, 2017, 06:40:06 AM
Here the question is how to teach bitcoin to kids, if they are young then no need to teach again because young people will find out all the things including the trend like bitcoin. I think the easiest way to teach bitcoin to kids is to have them download game related to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2017, 05:56:04 AM
what if we teach bitcoin by playing games that can produce bitcoin. I think it's interesting and can make kids happy.
He can learn at once play Smiley
Activity: 700
October 04, 2017, 05:44:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2017, 05:36:23 AM
children nowadays is very influencing by a modern technology they want playing games watching movies in the internet that's how we can teach them on how to earn bitcoin, we can introduce them bitcoin by playing games that can earn satoshi so they will have an income, and children nowadays is so wise unlike before children is not influence by a modern technology they just want to play outside home playing chinese garter.
I personally suggest that kids should be told about the importance of bitcoins first. Their value in the current market and try to develop their interest in this. Afterwards we can let them know the basic information and other details about this currency. This is the most effective way i guess.
I think it is a very good idea to introduce the kids and youngsters about Bitcoin in this age. This will turn out to be very much beneficial for them once they’ll step into their practical lives.

At that age, the only thing we need to tell our kids about Bitcoins is what this Bitcoin actually is. There is no need of telling them more complex things at that age.

Exactly, they have to learn the basics first and there are only few kids who would really interest in this boring job.
If we will teach them how to trade and they are not really attracted with big money, it's still useless so it's better to wait until they matured.
Activity: 1036
October 04, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
children nowadays is very influencing by a modern technology they want playing games watching movies in the internet that's how we can teach them on how to earn bitcoin, we can introduce them bitcoin by playing games that can earn satoshi so they will have an income, and children nowadays is so wise unlike before children is not influence by a modern technology they just want to play outside home playing chinese garter.
I personally suggest that kids should be told about the importance of bitcoins first. Their value in the current market and try to develop their interest in this. Afterwards we can let them know the basic information and other details about this currency. This is the most effective way i guess.
I think it is a very good idea to introduce the kids and youngsters about Bitcoin in this age. This will turn out to be very much beneficial for them once they’ll step into their practical lives.

At that age, the only thing we need to tell our kids about Bitcoins is what this Bitcoin actually is. There is no need of telling them more complex things at that age.

Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
October 04, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
Children need to be taught then when they already go to school and understand the basics of mathematics and the idea of the need to earn money. Small just do not understand what they will explain about the crypto currency.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 04, 2017, 04:29:55 AM
Most kids aren't taught basic financial skills in school, and their knowledge of regular money, banking, credit, saving, charity, investing, etc. isn't very strong. So, Bitcoin or not, you will probably have to supplement their education. If they get the hang of things with regular money, you can introduce Bitcoin.
Indeed we need to work on various things before telling and educating kids about bitcoin. We should really need to teach children about the importance of money and how they can earn money. Bitcoin are really very important for the future of the world and it is a very sagacious thought to introduce bitcoin to kids right now because later on, there will be very much competition related bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 09:16:00 PM
first teach the history about money. most people don't understand why money itself has it's own value then explain the history of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
October 03, 2017, 08:01:32 PM
Kids now a days are internet savvy,curious and fast learner so its not difficult to teach them about bitcoin. If they show willingness to learn so its going to be easy to teach. But still patience is needed when teaching kids because they tend to ask a lot of questions. Its a good idea to teach them young so that when they become adult they can handle money easily.
Pages:
Jump to: