Pages:
Author

Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN?? - page 29. (Read 54025 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Start off by telling her that you've been cheating on her for a year with a black guy and you're the bottom.

After a few moments, tell her you're joking. Then say, "really I've been investing all my money in this radical new technology where all the exchanges rip you off, I never know what my money's worth and it's hard to spend because brick n mortar stores don't accept it".

After which she replies, "please tell me the black guy story was the true one".
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

I don't have girlfriend because right now she's already my wife and got one kid. She's just observing me right now for what I'm doing here in bitcoin world, Before I get involve here I told her that I discovered something where I can do something an additional income that can support and give savings to our family future. Then little by little I'm explaining it to her the information regarding about bitcoin. That's it! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i think it is one of the most easiest job to tell to your girl friend about bitcoin, because she will have fully trust on you and you will never give her wrong suggestion, therefore to if you want to tell to you girl friend hope she will believe on you.

Well its easy to tell to a girlfriend about bitcoin, but its hard to explain why i spent soo many hours into the computer, and searching all days news, and make some posts. She believes i could be spending those time with her, watching moovies. I said to her i would buy a gift to her on Christmas with bitcoin soo she can see bitcoin and my time being worth.
Activity: 658
I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and also showed her how I am earning from signature campaign and she found it very exciting so right now she is spending some time on this forum to gain knowledge of bitcoins.
it seemed interesting. I'll try to tell some of my women friends about bitcoin and may I also told her to find out about bitcoin in this forum.
because there is a lot of science can you get in this forum. especially in the local section. I got a lot of knowledge there

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i think it is one of the most easiest job to tell to your girl friend about bitcoin, because she will have fully trust on you and you will never give her wrong suggestion, therefore to if you want to tell to you girl friend hope she will believe on you.
Activity: 882
I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and she started laughing at me  Angry and said why are you wasting your time and money in it, but I am sure she will understand the worth of it.
Cash it out and show her it's worth. Then ask who's laughing now. Well, that's actually not a good thing to do lmao.
Just respect her decision and views about bitcoin. We do not really need to force her if she does not really want to get into bitcoin system.

But many bitcoiners here, every citizen of this earth will their own chance and time to enter here and some may regret later for their ignorance when they first heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yes you can tell to your friend about bitcoin as you tell to your boyfriend.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
Just create her bitcointalk account Smiley
Activity: 1204
I said to her "If I get the profit from bitcoin investment, I will go you shopping". She smiled.... Wink

I think Girl friends are not really concerned about bitcoins or how you get investment from bitcoins. They are only concerned about shoping and they do not care from where you get the money.  Wink
Well, I also only occasionally communicating with base about bitcoin, as with bitcoin you can make a lot of money in a short time if you're really serious, but you can still make money if you are not seriously looking for it, after that I showed the site faucet, and sometimes they are interested in it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tell your girlfriend that you can earn money on bitcoin and you have an investment on bitcoin for our future. She will ask you many questions about bitcoin and you should answer it with good explanation.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
For me i always use google to teach who ever wanted to learn about bitcoin, but incase my girlfriend wants to learn more about bitcoin ofcourse i am the one who gonna discuss about this one all of my knowledge i am going to share kwoledge or experience in this bitcoin world , first thing i am going to tell her that what can bitcoin can do , where bitcoin comming from where do get bitcoin, and lastly how to avoid lose bitcoin in investing website
Activity: 588
I said to her "If I get the profit from bitcoin investment, I will go you shopping". She smiled.... Wink

I think Girl friends are not really concerned about bitcoins or how you get investment from bitcoins. They are only concerned about shoping and they do not care from where you get the money.  Wink
Activity: 10
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and she started laughing at me  Angry and said why are you wasting your time and money in it, but I am sure she will understand the worth of it.
Girls have different opinion in bitcoin maybe thats why she is laughing at you because she dont understand the deeper meaning of it. they love to shop so if you tell that you can use it as payment in shopping online maybe she would be interested.
Activity: 714
If you explain clearly it will not be difficult. Good luck with that.
though it is really hard to explain something clearly, in my opinion to tell your girlfriend about it you have to read some tutorials about it

I think girls will hate reading tutorials, its better we show them directly how to earn it and if they find it interesting then she may start using bitcoin.
you are right, i dont even bother telling my girlfriend about bitcoins because she usually is not interested in it

In most cases the scenario is same that girls are not at all interested in knowing bitcoin or earning it, so without wasting any time behind them I think we should concentrate on our work.

Yeah that is true, but I think the girls have no interest with bitcoin because they haven't learned more about bitcoin. Indeed we must focus on jobs, but if we don't want to get greater benefit from what we do..??
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
though it is really hard to explain something clearly, in my opinion to tell your girlfriend about it you have to read some tutorials about it

I think girls will hate reading tutorials, its better we show them directly how to earn it and if they find it interesting then she may start using bitcoin.
you are right, i dont even bother telling my girlfriend about bitcoins because she usually is not interested in it

In most cases the scenario is same that girls are not at all interested in knowing bitcoin or earning it, so without wasting any time behind them I think we should concentrate on our work.
Activity: 16
They can understand easily to them if i will say that i am working online and accept bitcoin as payment.. and i can withdraw bitcoin as money here in my country.. so that they will be interested they will ask what is bitcoin so i will say that better to watch video in youtube about bitcoin..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Probably like how I usually explain Bitcoins to other people. Girls can understand bitcoins easily enough if they are interested. I'll tell that it's money that exists on the Internet. People use it for buying/selling stuffs. Like in real life, people use bitcoins in crime as well. I might as well tell her how much I'm earning per day and what is the potential price per bitcoin today. Sadly though, I don't have a girlfriend to tell these things.
Pages:
Jump to: