Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade bitcoin(help) - page 3. (Read 2405 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
December 04, 2016, 03:09:55 PM
Yes I quite agree. A newbie trader would find it easier to sell bitcoins for fiat(i.e EURO, GBP, USD etc.) on exchanges like Kraken, Bitstamp, BTC-e and other sites like that.
When you understand how the market moves, then you can sell bitcoins for altcoins on Poloniex and Bittrex because Bitcoin/Altcoin trading requires smart trading skills to be successful most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 04, 2016, 01:51:11 PM
If you want to be involved in BTC/Altcoins then you should start from Poloniex or Bittrex. The rule is pretty simple , you buy low and sell high. I'm probably making it sound easy while It's not , you should invest in ICOs and alts that have big potentials to grow like ICNs or Safecoins and not just invest randomly

A bad idea for a total novice

A much better one is to stick with Bitcoin only, at least, until you get a better understanding of how trading works in general (though I would still stay from altcoins altogether unless you are exploiting a bullet-proof arbitrage opportunity). For a novice (and in fact, for other wannabe traders as well), I would recommend a lax cost averaging strategy which consists in buying and selling the same percentage of bitcoins for every given price change, set either in percentages or in absolute values
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 04, 2016, 01:02:04 PM
And since you are just starting to trade you can search google on how to do an effective trading or much better if you can find someone to teach you how to trade.  A mentor that will show you proper way of trading for profit but finding one is a bit hard unless you are willing to pay someone to teach you.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 04, 2016, 01:00:29 PM
You can start buy bitcoin with your money or earn freely on faucet

Then try to check exchanger poloniex or bittrex ( most trust exchanger )

Try to analyze what altcoin that have a potential before decide to buy and sell when it already reach highest value
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 04, 2016, 12:55:30 PM
If you want to be involved in BTC/Altcoins then you should start from Poloniex or Bittrex. The rule is pretty simple , you buy low and sell high. I'm probably making it sound easy while It's not , you should invest in ICOs and alts that have big potentials to grow like ICNs or Safecoins and not just invest randomly.
If you want to trade with only BTC and fiat then the same rule applies , It's probably a little bit difficult as you have no reputation on the forums to start trading but It's always possible to buy from third party services and HOLD for long term. I prefer this method personally.
So  I would start with Poloniex or bittrex. I can't really understand about trading cause its my first time but I will try my very best in this trading. Even it's my first, I hope it will be successive. I think in first of trading like me is hard to understand it but when I will grow with it, later on I would really understand it.

Hope this simple guide can help you;

1. Open an account on the said exchanges mentioned by registering there.
2. Once you have your account and confirmed in your email, deposit any coin on your exchanges wallet ex bitcoin, or other altcoin.
3. If you have a bitcoin, you can buy any coins and then when price goes up, you can sell it. Or, if you deposited your altcoin,you can sell it at reasonable price you want.

4. You can repeat the process, Just BUY LOW and SELL High. Also as a newbie, just buy in small amount and just observed the price,if you lose its ok since its a small amount only but Don't Lose the Lesson. Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
December 04, 2016, 12:34:19 PM
If you want to be involved in BTC/Altcoins then you should start from Poloniex or Bittrex. The rule is pretty simple , you buy low and sell high. I'm probably making it sound easy while It's not , you should invest in ICOs and alts that have big potentials to grow like ICNs or Safecoins and not just invest randomly.
If you want to trade with only BTC and fiat then the same rule applies , It's probably a little bit difficult as you have no reputation on the forums to start trading but It's always possible to buy from third party services and HOLD for long term. I prefer this method personally.
So  I would start with Poloniex or bittrex. I can't really understand about trading cause its my first time but I will try my very best in this trading. Even it's my first, I hope it will be successive. I think in first of trading like me is hard to understand it but when I will grow with it, later on I would really understand it.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 03, 2016, 11:22:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
December 03, 2016, 11:21:51 AM
I am new to trading. I don't have an experience and reputation about trading and that's why I'm here for asking a help to an experienced person.
Can you give me an idea on how to trade and where to trade?

buy and hod.  Sell at $1200.

edit: oops I meant hodl!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
December 03, 2016, 11:16:42 AM
I am new to trading. I don't have an experience and reputation about trading and that's why I'm here for asking a help to an experienced person.
Can you give me an idea on how to trade and where to trade?
Pages:
Jump to: