Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade right and right? - page 2. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 12, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
I do not think there is any kind of Business on earth that carries no single amount of Risk no matter how small or medium it shall be,  not to now talk about trading in Cryptos that has high volatility. If you must enter into Trading business in this field at all, Risk must and must be among the primary factor to be considered at the point of entering, because he who failed to plan, is planning to woefully fail in the Cryto Trading that could even cause him life after shock or high Blood pressure especially where the whole capital is swept off. So, honestly, trading is good but Risk is a must considered.
 I also know of Bittrex and Poloniex, but you may make more move of which one can actually accepts Newbies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 12, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
That can't be possible. even one of the best traders loose and they loose big but you need to be willing to take that risk in order to become a successful trader also.
Experience is a key to learn more, if you have good understanding then youll be able to achieved your goals, if  you can handle emotions then you are going to lessen your risk, but trade without any loses, its hard to achieved continously.

We are trend setter for the crypto currency. When the bitcoin price bumped up you can sell and when the coins is back to cheap then you can invest your fund on it but here you have compare with the fiat cash value and looking for the profit all the time.

It will never work at all mate. Trading is the investment option where you can invest your fund and should ready to face the both profit and lose.
If op does not want to find the looses, then he should come inside trading mate.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 12, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
That can't be possible. even one of the best traders loose and they loose big but you need to be willing to take that risk in order to become a successful trader also.
Experience is a key to learn more, if you have good understanding then youll be able to achieved your goals, if  you can handle emotions then you are going to lessen your risk, but trade without any loses, its hard to achieved continously.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
Let your first experiences be your guide towards to not so perfect trade but close to it. Also, research about trading and when you trade, don't be eaten by your emotions at any circumstances.
Activity: 183
May 12, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
how to trade the good and right so that we do not lose?
Can anyone advise to me on a trusted site?
For seniors please guidance ... Wink Wink Wink

You must have a target in trade, for example like this:

if you have 0.1 Bitcoin target 1 day 10%, so your profit per day is 0.01 Bitcoin.

good luck !
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 10, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
No transaction is right and perfect because you can not predict what will happen. If you want to increase the odds of success with trading pairs, I think you should learn how to recognize and read graphs. Technical analysis will help you gauge the next Altcoin trend and can easily succeed.
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
There's no such thing as a perfect trade. Even experienced trader lose sometime, everyone who trades or invest lose some and gain some. Trading or investing is very risky that is why it should be done cautiously and carefully. Even if you have a series of steps to avoid losing, it will not work all the time. Just don't be too emotional when you lose money in trading or investing because it may lead to further loss.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 10, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
Train for free on my airdrop faucet
If you are not able to be among the best traders,I advise you stay away from trade place where you deposit real cash.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
May 10, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
In every trade you made that not everything will be success without the struggle you trough since you are risking to earn money the edger you do the more risk you face ever since im not the professional with the trading flat form and in marketing because somehow i lose and somehow i win the big profit depends on the hold and coins you made for it all site is good as as long as there are good feed back to everybody.
Activity: 175
May 10, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
At first if you want to invest for trade you should some analysis about crypto market and use good exchange for trade there are many exchange in crypto
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
"No pain No gain" If you are a newbie and want to be a successful trader then you have to be ready for the both sweet and bitter experiences in trading & those experiences will give you motivation to do more.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
I think there is no suck perfect strategy to be always right, but there are some method how to not loose big =) Try them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
Trading is very difficult one job, I think you should take it a serious matter because it requires a huge amount effort and a time just to trade in the right track. It is a big challenge for the public once you enter trading business.
Exactly, it’s not easy for anyone to get big benefit from trading, especially in crypto market. Indeed, it requires a big risk and challenge which makes all of us get so many troubles. Personally, I think that to trade right,you ,must do trading a lot. You probably have experience and skill, both of these are really useful if you want to trade effectively. Besides, you must own a intimate knowledge that can help you understand well the market. Generally, if you are diligent and patient enough to do trading, you will reap a huge fruits in some day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 08, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Losing a trade or being wrong about the market direction doesn’t mean you’re inferior in any way. It just means that the market didn’t move in your favor this time…there’s no reason to take it personally. Losing is part of being a trader and it’s something you can’t avoid. The more you try to avoid losing trades the more money you will lose because you will begin assigning too much importance to any one trade.

Many traders become fixated on trying to avoid all losing trades. They take losses way too personally. They forget that losing is part of the business of trading and they let every losing trade affect them on a personal level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
The market is constantly changing and it is difficult to know what will happen. The price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly decreasing and that is a good opportunity for you to trade it successfully. In order to be commercially successful at this time you need short-term trading and always have a specific plan for profit and loss.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
May 07, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
Trading is very difficult one job, I think you should take it a serious matter because it requires a huge amount effort and a time just to trade in the right track. It is a big challenge for the public once you enter trading business.
Crypto trading demands more efforts due to volatile nature of digital assets. Without spending good amount of time on a coin, it is not possible for a trader to achieve his goals. What can help a person the most in performing well here is knowledge. Moreover, one should keep in mind that it is impossible to never face loss in this profession. Nobody can fly high without falling down first.
Activity: 350
May 07, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
LOL… the question is quite funny when I read it. ☺️🙂Never knew why you asked the question until I took a closer look to realize you’re still a newbie. You can’t trade as Mr. RIGHT, there will always be times when you will end up as the Mr. WRONG. Why? That’s because trading has lots of risks involved, you don’t just go into trading and be expecting to make only profits, there are times you will also lose money and it happens to everyone no matter your level of being an expert in it, it’s all a matter of luck.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
For me i trade only on binance and poloniex because they are trusted and secured exchanges and your investments are safe unlike other centralized exchanges.And you can't trade without looses but can try to avoid it as no one is perfect in trading.Learn some basic rules of trading and gain knowledge and experience about this crypto market which will help you to gain profits in future.
Pages:
Jump to: