Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade without losses - page 9. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 27, 2018, 09:23:34 PM
That's understandable, everyone is trading with some kind of losses. But the idea is that some traders lose something, but for the most part they make money. That's success.

Trading is not only making profit because you will incur some losses on your trading journey, its impossible not to loose money specially in this very volatile market. We should prepare ourselves for this kind of result because by this we will learn. Trading is never ending learning you must fully adopt it to enjoy profit, and to become more financially literate. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 27, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
Actually, law of attraction is not new age bullshit, I can confirm by personal experience.
Please note that I'm a very rational guy and I don't think we can "influence" or "attract" something.
But it seems that you take decision with the  unconscious desire to confirm what you already believe.
So, if you are focused on "losses" you will have losses

As anyone already stated, it's impossible to trade without losses, so I don't want to repeat something already said.

I'd like instead to point of a neglected aspect but a very important one: I don't want to give the impression I?m a new age freak, but the law of attraction really works.
If you are worried about losses...eh, well, you'll attract more losses, I assure you.

So, focus on gains, and take the losses as an inevitable part of the game.

You'll observe an immediate change in results!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
As anyone already stated, it's impossible to trade without losses, so I don't want to repeat something already said.

I'd like instead to point of a neglected aspect but a very important one: I don't want to give the impression I?m a new age freak, but the law of attraction really works.
If you are worried about losses...eh, well, you'll attract more losses, I assure you.

So, focus on gains, and take the losses as an inevitable part of the game.

You'll observe an immediate change in results!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 03:58:21 AM
That's understandable, everyone is trading with some kind of losses. But the idea is that some traders lose something, but for the most part they make money. That's success.

Well, yes i believe that most traders have done through circumstances of losing coin in trading. In many transaction they are already matured and they knows how to lead the success better that's why in this business you can not be a perfect trader if don't experience what they have encountered by  many traders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 24, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
You cant tell that, every trader has their losses. You can't trade without losses, sometimes you need to cut loss or to move on. Because in trading there is no 100% guarantee that you are always winning, you need sometimes to lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
it is very difficult to trade without losses, you need to keep a drawdown, it's hard especially psychologically, you have to approach cold-bloodedly to trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
It's really bad idea.
The main reasons you should always use a losses are as follows:
Protection from huge losses should an unexpected catastrophic event occur.
Peace of mind from knowing your risk is defined.
Makes it possible to walk away from a trade.
Avoids the psychological pitfalls of being forced to decide, possibly under stressful market conditions, when to crystallize a loss.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 24, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
It is impossible to happen that we couldn't lose  any coin in a trade sites. Because most of the time trading sites are legits because they need to charge you in a small amount.  So you need to contribute a small donation just to make your you have successfully trade well.  One thing to remember it could be a payback time when you automatically put in in your wallet because some time it will increase a half of a price that the trading site you have paid so you won't worry because it is only for your own sake.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 23, 2018, 01:51:56 AM
It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
trading without loss is really impossible to happen.losing is part of trading as with that we have learnt what to do properly so then losses will be lessen and the advantage of gaining is indeed..i have lost for how many times and most specially when i was just starting to explore the world of trading and it gave me more reason why i should be more observant and typical in every coin that im going to buy..and now im stable enough in terms of daytrading
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
It is absolutely impossible to trade as a day-to-day trader without incurring set level of losses from time to time. Even bots that uses artificial intelligence don't even guarantee a 100 percent win trade all the time. The spirit and strategy is to always ensure that your wins are more than your losses cumulatively.

As long as you don't sell coins at a loss and if you hold them for a longer time then you turn those short-term losses to profit. But we should know which coins to hold for long and which need to sell and reduce losses. Because some coins are pumped by some groups and if you buy at a high price then you may not get back that level in near future so you need to study well about the coins you want to buy before investing.

How if we hold a coin and the price not recover for more than 1 year? Will we just wait again?
I think you are right if we dont sell in the lower price then we will not loss but compare with the recent price of course we are already loss.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Any person who doing trading will be loose some portion of the money.but you should know the correct techniques to identify the up trend signal.
Activity: 29
January 22, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
In fact, profit is just a matter of business. But through reading we earn more profit. for this we have to be knowledgeable about trading. And there will be capital like investment. But the current profit of bitcoin trading is very high due to the validity of digital currency in different countries day and night.
Activity: 742
January 22, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
It's very impossible. You cannot trade without losses. there is always a loss when you trade. The thing is you should put your trade to stop-loss if your exchanger does. But if no you should know what is the price you want.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 22, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
There's no way that you will always win in trading. Expect there will be more losses than wins, and you have to deal with that. Right now, it's possible that it will dump again due to the bad news that we are receiving from China, South Korea, Russia, India, France, and Germany about their crackdown on cryptocurrencies.

Newbies and inexperienced traders are easily being manipulated by the whales when the price dumps hard. As of today, Bitcoin plummets below $11k, but it's okay. Just only risk what you could afford to lose because there's no such thing is always winning in cryptocurrency trading due that it's highly speculative and unpredictable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 22, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
It is normal if we sometimes experienced losing in trading. I am sure that most of us are aware that trading is not a simple job. We can avoid losses if we can improve our trading skills and our knowledge.
Activity: 63
January 22, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Position of profit or loss for me is dependent on accumulation of time. Eg for 1 week or 1 month of trading. If, still losing it means we need to analyze ourselves. Because losses is the other side of profits.
Activity: 120
January 22, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

I was thinking margin is only available in forex trading or maybe because of my less knowledge.
Nobody is perfect. Thats slogan is similar for trading. Nobody can trade without any loss. Loss and profit are related each other.
Maybe as a new here trading is not that easy and maybe accept always that theirs a lost so that it won't hurt you too much.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
There is no way to trade without losses, of course, but if we are good traders, at the end of the day earnings will be bigger than losses.
No strategy can assure you 100% of winning, but - at least in forex - applying the right models you can achieve a 70%, may be 80% winning rate, that is more than enough to make good profits.
Activity: 231
January 21, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
yes, I agree with you there is no work that there is no loss, including in the trade which I think is impossible if it does not have the risk of loss, if you do not want to lose I suggest not trading because trading has great potential to suffer losses. Moreover, the price of unstable coins always fluctuate and make us worry about losing our money
Pages:
Jump to: