Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1944 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 09, 2015, 12:49:57 PM
Hello to all i just want to know what website can trading bitcoin and earn a profit?
And how to trading iwth that site?
Can you help me anyone im newbie in trading thats why im asking to earn in tading...

quite a lot of trading sites, but you have much to learn about trading, because trading has a high risk such as gambling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
November 08, 2015, 03:38:50 PM
cex.io is legit as far as I know, but the GH/sec option is widely unprofitable (although the other options aren't necessarily, if you use them correctly).

In order to trade, you will need to place BUY and SELL orders as you see fit (and as you can afford). Your goal to increase your wealth will be to buy or obtain BTC at low prices, sell them when price rises, and repeat (remembering that you will lose some profit due to exchange fees). In practice, it's actually quite difficulty to predict the behaviour of the market, and takes careful reading of charts, indicators, and an awareness of news surrounding Bitcoin and related industries.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 08, 2015, 03:32:09 PM
Use any exchange that is legal in your area. However, be warned that trading is a risky prospect, and it is possible to lose money, especially if you are unskilled or unlucky. Doing work such as graphic design or software development will be a far better way to earn.
I dont have that skill. My are is in philippines.. Can you suggest other site if can i trade even usd tobitcoin or bitcoin to usd...

Where your live ? Use legal exchanger on your country for trading. Cheesy

I suggest you can use Cex.io, https://cex.io/ that is the link to the website.

And how to trading on Cex.io ? First your create account on Cex.io , deposit in USD and buy bitcoin at the price you want, after that sell bitcoin at a higher price than when you bought.

Im from philippines.
Cex.io is legit or not? i will try it... but how do you have any video how to trade?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
November 08, 2015, 02:37:42 PM
Exchanges or localbitcoins. Exchanges with lowest sell/buy cost will be best for daytrading.
Good luck with that, its very risky, like gambling.
November 08, 2015, 02:11:36 PM
Where your live ? Use legal exchanger on your country for trading. Cheesy

I suggest you can use Cex.io, https://cex.io/ that is the link to the website.

And how to trading on Cex.io ? First your create account on Cex.io , deposit in USD and buy bitcoin at the price you want, after that sell bitcoin at a higher price than when you bought.

If on cex.io, don't get involved in trading gh/sec, as it's not going to be profitable. Without doubt, the price of GH/sec will drop in the long run, and using it for mining is also unprofitable.
November 08, 2015, 12:11:20 PM
Use any exchange that is legal in your area. However, be warned that trading is a risky prospect, and it is possible to lose money, especially if you are unskilled or unlucky. Doing work such as graphic design or software development will be a far better way to earn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 08, 2015, 11:55:22 AM
Hello to all i just want to know what website can trading bitcoin and earn a profit?
And how to trading iwth that site?
Can you help me anyone im newbie in trading thats why im asking to earn in tading...
Pages:
Jump to: