Pages:
Author

Topic: How to train your money for costly bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1772 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 01:49:19 AM
You are feeling sad that for $100 of money,you get only few satoshis.Instead,you should see that how much value your invested satoshi grows in future.For example,if BTC price is $7,195 and if it increases to $8,000,the your invested amount would raise to $111.

We have to just consider about the increase in our invested amount and not to worry about having more satoshis or bitcoin as a whole.

If you still feel that you are not able to buy a whole bitcoin,definitely you are too late to enter in to the game.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 04, 2017, 12:53:37 AM
Given the situation of bitcoin prices are growing higher and more higher since last few weeks is becoming more and more difficult to keep up with the regular small fixed amount of purchase. Earlier for 100 dollars a month or bimonthly I was able to see the reasonable amount of bitcoin ( or should I say satoshis). Nowadays the prices have gone high which feels real good for existing amount purchased so far. However at the same time getting clueless about how much should be put aside for regular bitcoin purchase. Because for 100 dollars the amount of satoshis we get is nothing.
What do you think how to tackle the problem of investing in bitcoin on regular basis with prices going high and higher?
Maybe, you should lessen your buying times for now but double or triple your buying amount everytime you buy. Or maybe, buy after the November fork, most probably we can see a correction on the price after that , you can then buy as much as you can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 04, 2017, 12:42:38 AM
Given the situation of bitcoin prices are growing higher and more higher since last few weeks is becoming more and more difficult to keep up with the regular small fixed amount of purchase. Earlier for 100 dollars a month or bimonthly I was able to see the reasonable amount of bitcoin ( or should I say satoshis). Nowadays the prices have gone high which feels real good for existing amount purchased so far. However at the same time getting clueless about how much should be put aside for regular bitcoin purchase. Because for 100 dollars the amount of satoshis we get is nothing.
What do you think how to tackle the problem of investing in bitcoin on regular basis with prices going high and higher?
I suppose if you have invested it on the second chance of bitcoins downfall on the china ban you would have a huge valued price over now. I think our chance now is to wait for another bitcoin fall and put more money on it and wait for few months. But would not recommend strongly because it has risks involved i know you know it but it is not that high it would depend on your basis.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 03, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

An investment in Bitcoin shouldn't be considered big or small, given that you're putting in $100 per month and going for the long haul. Over years, the same investment that you would consider 'small' and 'not so worthy' would've grown into thousands and with the ever increasing price of Bitcoin, you would've made more profit that investing in banks which offer mere interest rates.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
November 03, 2017, 11:01:53 PM
Idk, do you feel like your stack is big enough? Do you feel like we're going to go higher over the long term? Buys every two weeks or months (dollar cost averaging) is the smartest thing you can do to mitigate your risk. It's a good investment strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
November 03, 2017, 10:59:41 PM
The only thing you can do in order to maximize the amount of bitcoin you can buy is to buy bitcoin when there is a dip in the price, another strategy is to save all your money and wait for a major correction, it was not long ago there was a correction below 2000 dollars, but the problem with that strategy is there is not a guarantee that bitcoin is going to go that low and may go up instead.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
If you don't want to accumulate higher amounts of money in fiat to buy BTCs, you can still buy $100 in BTCs and let it on the exchange without the need of transactions. Every month you buy your $100 and accumulate it on the exchange balance, when you have a decent amount of satoshis you can move it.

This way you don't waste time with money in fiat, you will always have some money in satoshis to grow its value.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
November 03, 2017, 11:38:28 AM
its a tricky one for sure, i mentioned this before.
the fees is what is killing the prospect of investing
small amounts of FIAT to BTC [or anything to bitcoin]
and also for your small amount of FIAT you get a
very small fraction of BTC

I suppose the options are either to invest the same
amount but in half the transactions so your $100
becomes $200 to invest at a time bit once per month
instead of $100 twice per month for example.
this should attract lower fees.

or accumulate each of those $100 and wait for a
price drop which will happen but not a often as
you would like.

Activity: 994
Merit: 302
November 03, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
Yup, that is the problem now, how to keep buying bitcoin as it becomes less and less affordable. Maybe rather than buying bitcoins monthly, maybe you can let them accumulate first? What I mean is, maybe leave them for some expected decrease in price. As it is now, there seem to be at least 2 every year. When there's a plunge, you can then use this allocated money to buy bitcoins.

Just a thought though, I'm not sure how it'll work in practice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
November 03, 2017, 11:22:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: