Pages:
Author

Topic: How to transfer bitcoin to paypal uk/gbp? - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
You should be able to do so using Coinbase, BitPanda or Virwox. If none of these solutions is possible for you, just trade with individuals in Localbitcoins/Paxful or the forums.

Just make sure to trade with trustworthy and reputable members while dealing with other individuals because you'll be the one sending bitcoin which is irreversible while that's not the case for PP.

Thank you OmegaStarScream. Could you take me through the procedure. My bitcoin is on another website, how should I send it to Coinbase and how from Coinbase should I send it to PayPal?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
November 06, 2018, 12:32:52 PM
You should be able to do so using Coinbase, BitPanda or Virwox. If none of these solutions is possible for you, just trade with individuals in Localbitcoins/Paxful or the forums.

Just make sure to trade with trustworthy and reputable members while dealing with other individuals because you'll be the one sending bitcoin which is irreversible while that's not the case for PP.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
I would appreciate advice on the best way in 2018 November to transfer bitcoin to paypal uk/gbp please?
Pages:
Jump to: