Pages:
Author

Topic: How to transfer Ethers to Binance exchange - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 11, 2021, 01:44:11 PM
Hi JeotQ,

I have the following:

- 0x address
- Keystore file
- Passphrase

Please let me know the three items that I have are enough?

I don't have the private key or the password.

I forgot from where I got the private key or how to get the private key (if there a need for a private key).

Would be very thankful for your help.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
January 11, 2021, 12:18:14 PM
Hi Xardasim,

Thank you for your reply. I remember didn't make account in MyEtherWallet. The Ethers I made are through mining.

Can I use my 0x address directly in Binance?
If the ether you earned are through mining aren't you supposed to drop a wallet address to receive your Ethereum in the first place? I hope you aren't trying to mine ether directly into binance Ethereum address? If that's it then don't do it, it's better to get separate Ethereum wallet address for the mining rewards and move the ether from the wallet to binance for selling, I recommend trust wallet
January 11, 2021, 12:13:43 PM
Hi Xardasim,

Thank you for your reply. I remember didn't make account in MyEtherWallet. The Ethers I made are through mining.

Can I use my 0x address directly in Binance?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
January 11, 2021, 12:04:08 PM
After opening an account in Binance, go to the spot wallet and choose the coin(ETH) you want to deposit. Push the deposit button that appears on the edge and it will give you an ETH deposit address that starts with 0x. The wallet you hold the ETH has a private key that you can use to access your wallet from myetherwallet. After accessing the wallet, click on the withdraw button, paste the address Binance gave you and push the send button.

You can also check this link: https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/how-to-deposit
January 11, 2021, 11:54:43 AM
Hi,

I understand that EtherScan shows balance for the information purpose only.

I want to transfer my Ethers to Binance exchange.

I would be thankful if you please guide me how I would be able to do that.

Kind regards,

Rizwan
Pages:
Jump to: