Pages:
Author

Topic: How to wake up a bear? - page 9. (Read 22069 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 10, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Friends, what are you doing now, when the market situation continues to deteriorate, in your opinion how to take advantage of such a serious decline in order to win at least something? Did you manage to wake up the bear and get at least a small profit? Have you bought any coins in the hope of growth in the new year? I  am only waiting for the market to wake up.
You can not make profits if you rely on expectations and hopes, if this is your plan, you will definitely lose.
Instead of waiting for the market to recover, you can make a profit at any time. I think we found a bottom at $ 3400 so if you're ready to lose $ 500 you can buy and stop losses when the price falls below $ 3,000.

Do not gamble and buy any altcoins unless you are sure of the project you support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 10, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
I wish I could buy some BTC's at this lower price. I am also waiting for market to recover. I have invested in few altcoins and BTC/ETH but with every passing day my investment is dying. I don't know whether I would be able to recover my losses. How you can talk about profit in this situation. Everyone is just waiting to recover their losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 10, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Friends, what are you doing now, when the market situation continues to deteriorate, in your opinion how to take advantage of such a serious decline in order to win at least something? Did you manage to wake up the bear and get at least a small profit? Have you bought any coins in the hope of growth in the new year? I  am only waiting for the market to wake up.

market has slightly improved and moved up to 3500$ which was below 3300$ till yesterday. This could be the turning point in coming days if market slowly and steadily keep moving up from here then soon we can expect some bull run might happen and this would be a great chance to make money if you stay invested in this market.

I don't think anything much improved now since the market keeps swinging at this particular range for too long.

We don't have any news which can acts as catalyst to bring the bull run to market,everyone is waiting for that influential news.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 10, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

market has slightly improved and moved up to 3500$ which was below 3300$ till yesterday. This could be the turning point in coming days if market slowly and steadily keep moving up from here then soon we can expect some bull run might happen and this would be a great chance to make money if you stay invested in this market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 09, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
Its bull run.

If you want to take advantage of bear market by buying and selling at regular intervals it may give profits for you but for the bitcoin it can make the conditions to get worse so all you need to do to bring the bull run here by holding the cryptos as much as you can and start spreading positive thigs about cryptos from here to the world people and make new investors for cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 08, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Do you mean the wake up the "bulls"?

One way to take advantage is doing short tradings. One example is that if you bought at least 1 BTC when the price is like $3600-$3800 and waited for a couple of days to go to $4300 then you can easily sell them off. That is if you're willing to take that risk.

As for waking the bulls, only way to wake them up is that if we're going to hear very positive news to sway investors to suddenly pour their cash on the market again, sadly though, we might not hear those kind of news this year, perhaps a BAKKT going live or Bitcoin ETF being approved by SEC will be enough catalyst to wake up and hear the herd to start their massive run again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: