Pages:
Author

Topic: How to win at the Forex. - page 2. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 02:06:13 PM
1) Have luck
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 18, 2014, 01:03:45 PM
Lot of luck and no fear Smiley

No such thing as luck. There is only cause and effect. Fear comes through ignorance of cause and effect.

Smiley
Activity: 89
August 18, 2014, 11:34:00 AM
Who needs a large fortune if you have leveraged trading??? Hell, it's the FIAT world, just borrow some money and trade the crap outta those forex markets! Leveraged trading really is only for people who know exactly what they're doing and realize they could lose everything!

two words, margin call.   the volatility of forex will normally finish off a small time trader when their leveraged position blows through a stop loss.

As I say you only need a large fortune if you want to end up with a small fortune.     

You can take any size fortune and turn it into zero quite easily.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
August 17, 2014, 03:19:25 AM
Lot of luck and no fear Smiley
legendary
August 17, 2014, 12:52:59 AM
Well, I signed up with a Forex broker, with a demo account. The thing that I missed was that the account was NOT a scalping account, so I could not run at a 10 pip Limit as my original post said.

This broker used the MT4 trading protocol. With it I was able to download the 1-hour history going back to the beginning of February, 2014. I built a spreadsheet around the data and found that this data produced results similar to my original (which is NOT MT4).

My next question is, is the MT4 historical data from MetaQuotes, so that it is the same for every broker that uses MT4, or is it the individual brokers' historical data, simply applied to their particular MT4 program? Does anyone have the answer for this?

Smiley
legendary
August 09, 2014, 04:37:38 PM
Basically have inside info

Bitcoin programming is kinda like having inside info.

Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 07:19:19 PM
Basically have inside info
legendary
August 08, 2014, 04:06:06 PM
The way to make a small fortune trading forex on margin is to start with a large fortune.

Who needs a large fortune if you have leveraged trading??? Hell, it's the FIAT world, just borrow some money and trade the crap outta those forex markets! Leveraged trading really is only for people who know exactly what they're doing and realize they could lose everything!

Right! And since it has been shown in many legal documents all over the Net, that when you borrow money, you really are creating it, pay off your loss debt with modern forms of "accepted for value" (creating more debt to pay off other debt, http://educationcenter2000.com/accepted_for_value.html), and then go out and make another loan to do the Forex again.

Search on the words "accepted for value afv a4v" in the DuckDuckGo (https://duckduckgo.com/) search engine.

Smiley

EDIT: http://educationcenter2000.com/Secret_Banker%27s_Manual.pdf.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
August 08, 2014, 12:15:04 PM
The way to make a small fortune trading forex on margin is to start with a large fortune.

Activity: 89
August 08, 2014, 12:01:42 PM
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
August 08, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
Bitcoin is more profitable than forex Cheesy haha

Bitcoin is more volatile. That's why a lot of people who love forex trading are interested in it. The action is simply higher. On the other hand, Bitcoin is still rather small and it's market depth isn't as high as other FIAT currencies. It depends on your trading skills and nerves and not necessarily on what you're actually trading!
legendary
August 08, 2014, 11:14:36 AM

If I started with bitcoin today, show me the better profits.

Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 04:07:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2014, 03:31:03 AM
I remember seeing on a chat room about how happy a guy claiming to be a stock broker/trader was that he could finally trade on weekends lol Tongue
Activity: 178
August 08, 2014, 03:30:22 AM
It seems that people trading in bitcoin do not touch forex and vice versa. I wonder why is that? Different psychology?

It's not true really. Many forex brokers have setup btc/usd trading but it's still young. Serious traders and wallstreet have been waiting for more regulatory guidance and confirmation that the use of crypto's is legal. But since FinCen has stated that bitcoin should be treated as a commodity like gold, more big companies have entered the scene, even gold and oil companies have interest and there's several cases of cryptofunds willing to list on large exchanges. Google: forex bitcoin, and you will find a lot.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2014, 11:16:48 PM
It seems that people trading in bitcoin do not touch forex and vice versa. I wonder why is that? Different psychology?

legendary
August 07, 2014, 11:02:13 PM
The reason for scalping is to take some of the edge off the fact that we don't know for sure which way the market is heading. The reason for hedging, and high Stops and low Limits is the same. While we can't predict, the market has always followed certain patterns and mathematical laws. There are other things besides direct predicting that make success feasible. Obviously, if everything went wild, like might happen at the time just before the big fiat crash that is coming, the laws of math that we use might not work for profitability any longer. Not saying that the laws would change. Just saying that there is certain stability and long-range predictability in the way the fiats work. Is this stability something that has been artificially added to the market by the banks, so that they can rape the nations? Probably.

Smiley
August 07, 2014, 07:28:44 AM
Well there certainly are possibilities to try and analyse the likelyhood of a stock going up or down and ofcourse it's not as in 'knowing' where it goes, there's never guarantees.
But for example these days it is more likely that stocks in general will go lower on the midterm since economic sanctions have a growing impact upon the markets. For the same reason you can conclude it is more likely that gold will get more expensive and when stocks go down hard there is more pressure for the US dollar to go up. Hopefully Bitcoin will gain more ground as a commodity to put your money in when stocks go down. Economic drama can certainly be fuel for a rally in crypto's like we've seen with the Cyprus meltdown of banks, the first US$260 top was just weeks after.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 07, 2014, 06:45:42 AM
In my own personal experience, Forex is the equivalent of gambling. Nobody really knows whats gonna happen next. The only way to win is to either be extremely lucky, or to have loads of cash.

If you really want to go into forex, I would say try Etoro, and follow one of the successful traders so you can learn their strategy before trading on your own. Be careful who you follow though, most successful traders are only successful because they keep putting more money into the trade when they see it isn't going their way. There are only a handful that keep to their stop loss.

I wouldn't advise people to join the forex market unless you are 100% willing to lose your entire investment, because that will most likely be the outcome. Sorry for sounding so negative, but the stats don't lie.

"First rule of Wall Street - Nobody - and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or Jimmy Buffet - nobody knows if a stock is going up, down or f-ing sideways, least of all stockbrokers. But we have to pretend we know." - Mark Hanna

From The Wolf of wall street
August 07, 2014, 05:05:30 AM
Learn from the best analists how they read the charts and use indicators (studies). There are plenty video's on youtube. Many patterns are returning situations and if you can understand them it's possible to find most likely scenario's. Ofcourse you can't be always right but if you can do it more often than 50% you make a profit. (If you still have money left after a downswing  Grin)
Pages:
Jump to: