Pages:
Author

Topic: How to withdraw ETH using public address - page 2. (Read 264 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Sorry but you just lost your Ethereum if you lost your private keys. Public address is shown to know on how much you have but it's not the way to access your funds. You have to remember your private keys otherwise you have lost your ethereum forever. Don't you used some way to back up your private keys after creating that wallet? because if you didn't, no one can help you to recover your funds. This may be a lesson to you that you need to back up your private keys.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
so in other words you only have an address that may not even be yours and you want to sell the coins that belong to that address! if that was possible then everyone would have "sold" coins of anybody else with only knowing their addresses and this whole market would have collapsed.

if it is really your own address then your only option is to try to remember your private key otherwise say goodbye to your balance.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
No can do.
If this was the case, anyone would come up and say that this particular address with 1000 ETHs is mine but I forgot the password/seed and now I want to withdraw.
If you cannot keep the seed for your crypto addresses safe, you might want to revisit crypto 101.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I lost my seed words but I have my public address, is there any one who can help me to sell my ETH coins on my wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Pages:
Jump to: