Pages:
Author

Topic: how to write an ICO whitepaper? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2019, 07:55:27 PM
-snip-
Oh yes, I see the essence of the article in the link provided is promotion.

Where to get ICO whitepaper?
-snip-
If you are still not sure of write ICO whitepaper, you can contact us instantly to get your queries answered!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
September 27, 2019, 04:34:12 AM
-snip-
At least you can include a summary of the article here by referencing the source.
You can also complete the summary with articles from other sources related to how to write an ICO Whitepaper.

And how would he be able to gain clicks, pagerank, and customers if he offers those for free here?

Get a tailor-made ICO script and launch your altcoin ICO platform
  • Whitepaper
Drop a line at hello@REMOVED

99% of the topics that claim to show you how to do "x" are actually adverts on somebody offering to do the "x" for you at a price.

Writing whitepapers is not something a beginner would ever do, so I don't get what's the point of this article.

exactly Grin

If you are not sure of writing a whitepaper, you can hire startups to make your work done!
We the people at REMOVED bring forth high-quality ICO whitepaper

He is not as much interested in teaching people as in getting customers.
Btw, the article is dated February 14, 2018, lols
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
September 26, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
If a person doesn't know how to write a whitepaper, it means they shouldn't be doing it in the first place. Whitepaper is a technical document, it should be written by the developer. Any project that uses services to write a whitepaper for them is 100% a scam, because it's a sure sign that they don't plan to deliver any product, just grab investor's money and run. Writing whitepapers is not something a beginner would ever do, so I don't get what's the point of this article.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
September 26, 2019, 11:33:14 AM
I'm really not sure why such an article specifically for ICOs is actually necessary because people who start cryptocurrency projects should already know how to create documentations and thesis papers in the first place, but whatever. This is for the people who want to make money from creating unnecessary cryptocurrencies and ICOs I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 26, 2019, 10:58:36 AM
-snip-
At least you can include a summary of the article here by referencing the source.
You can also complete the summary with articles from other sources related to how to write an ICO Whitepaper.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
September 26, 2019, 09:54:09 AM
The white paper is the document that contains all information about the ICO project. whitepaper plays a major role in the ICO project. a good whitepaper gains a potential amount of investors and contributors. every whitepaper outlines projects such as mission, vision, product, future plan, roadmap and much more.

To know more about whitepaper structure read out the blog how to write an ICO whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: