Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 106. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 02:45:22 AM
For me getting rich is not easy it requires great level of dedication and hard work, you need to double your efforts and try to think different which no one else is capable of.

Well, yeah. If you cannot dedicate 200% of your hard work then you can expect a lifestyle of a thug. Every successful businessman has gone through some sort of dedication period.

You've really gotta work hard to become rich. It's not an overnight thing.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 18, 2016, 12:25:55 AM
You can become rich with bitcoin if you hold it for next 15 to 20 years as price will skyrocket in future so investing money in bitcoin  would be really good option.

How you can be sure that Bitcoin is going to survive for another 20 years? There is always a chance that in the near future, it may get replaced with something which is even better (an altcoin for example). Look at Ethereum. It is the first altcoin to achieve a market capitalization of $1 billion (and is on the way to achieve a market cap of $2 billion).

Could you please tell in a few words how it is fundamentally different from Bitcoin (as you see it)? Does it include a feature known as a decentralized distributed exchange?

The Ethereum users claim that the main advantage of Ether over Bitcoin is the decentralized distributed exchange. I am also not sure how it works. I am not a big fan of ether, and I don't have any of it in my wallet. And the exchange still seems to be in the testing phase (EtherEx). In general I hate the altcoins, as most of them are shameless copycats of the original (Bitcoin).

What I meant to say in my earlier post is that there is a chance that something which is even better than BTC will be invented in the near future. But that "something" is not Ether or Litecoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 12:18:33 AM
if want to be rich then work hard. job sharing, trading, gambling, signature campaign, faucet and investment. all the same. when we focus, we will get what is in accordance with our expectations.

Working hard is just one of the things which you should do. Improving your skills and gaining work experience are more important. Even if you work hard, your salary will be low without the necessary skills. For example, the amount of money someone could earn from 20 hours of content creation could be earned in 1 hour by an experienced coder / programmer.

That's true only working hard will never make your rich, you need to work smart and that will help you in getting rich in future, and if you hold technical skills then it will be an added advantage.
legendary
June 18, 2016, 12:16:26 AM
if want to be rich then work hard. job sharing, trading, gambling, signature campaign, faucet and investment. all the same. when we focus, we will get what is in accordance with our expectations.

Working hard is just one of the things which you should do. Improving your skills and gaining work experience are more important. Even if you work hard, your salary will be low without the necessary skills. For example, the amount of money someone could earn from 20 hours of content creation could be earned in 1 hour by an experienced coder / programmer.
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 18, 2016, 12:07:35 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 17, 2016, 11:55:27 PM
I forgot the biggest and easiest way to get rich which is a ROTH IRA. You can only put a limited amount of money into it every year, but over 20-40 years you will be a millionaire or multi millionaire. Go look at a calculator online or talk to your bank to see what options they have but that is the #1 best way to be rich in your life.

How would a retirement plan make you rich? Multimillionaire? Huh! Funny. Grin

Quoted from Wikipedia.org:
A Roth IRA (Individual Retirement Arrangement) is a retirement plan under US law that is generally not taxed, provided certain conditions are met. The tax law of the United States allows a tax reduction on a limited amount of saving for retirement. The Roth IRA's principal difference from most other tax advantaged retirement plans is that, rather than granting a tax break for money placed into the plan, the tax break is granted on the money withdrawn from the plan during retirement.

Roth IRA is only available in the US and you have to meet certain conditions. It just reduces your tax for your retirement. It's not some kind of investment that would make you rich after 20-40 years. I don't know how much exactly would you get from this but I'm pretty sure it might be big for someone who's retired but it wouldn't make you rich.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 09:26:19 PM
For me getting rich is not easy it requires great level of dedication and hard work, you need to double your efforts and try to think different which no one else is capable of.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
June 17, 2016, 08:27:36 PM
Work harder be at your self be confident so that your dreams come true.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 08:25:14 PM
I think we should earn bitcoin more and more and hold them until price rise. And also mine them in good site to be rich
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 17, 2016, 08:13:59 PM
I forgot the biggest and easiest way to get rich which is a ROTH IRA. You can only put a limited amount of money into it every year, but over 20-40 years you will be a millionaire or multi millionaire. Go look at a calculator online or talk to your bank to see what options they have but that is the #1 best way to be rich in your life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 07:49:18 PM
The best options in my eyes are trading and simply holding the bitcoin because its easy and can be very profitable in my eyes.
I would go for it without any risks..
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 17, 2016, 07:11:27 PM
buy the bitcoin is the best choice

Go back in time, and literally place a buy order for EVERY single bitcoin on all exchanges.
No matter how much you buy it for (if you put it up for 10$ when its worth cents in btc), people will REALLY sell all their btc to you.
Once you have enough, go back in time, and sell it all on exchanges at -10% of the real price, to sell fast.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 17, 2016, 06:13:20 PM
Actually you need a lot of money to get rich, but if you want to know the way how to get this money better to read about succsessful people and other stuff like that.
For me success stories are only on paper, and if you feel that you will be motivated by reading it then you are wrong, motivation should come from within and not by reading stories.
Activity: 854
June 17, 2016, 04:52:19 PM
Actually you need a lot of money to get rich, but if you want to know the way how to get this money better to read about succsessful people and other stuff like that.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 17, 2016, 03:11:29 PM
You can become rich with bitcoin if you hold it for next 15 to 20 years as price will skyrocket in future so investing money in bitcoin  would be really good option.

How you can be sure that Bitcoin is going to survive for another 20 years? There is always a chance that in the near future, it may get replaced with something which is even better (an altcoin for example). Look at Ethereum. It is the first altcoin to achieve a market capitalization of $1 billion (and is on the way to achieve a market cap of $2 billion).

Could you please tell in a few words how it is fundamentally different from Bitcoin (as you see it)? Does it include a feature known as a decentralized distributed exchange? I'm curious since, as I already said a few times before, I don't trade cryptos (Bitcoin included) just because of the risks involved with exchanges...

That would be a killer feature if done properly (at least, for me)
legendary
June 17, 2016, 02:52:26 PM
You can become rich with bitcoin if you hold it for next 15 to 20 years as price will skyrocket in future so investing money in bitcoin  would be really good option.

Activity: 938
June 17, 2016, 01:21:55 PM
Very hard question and i think that only rich people can answer, cause if you are not rich you can't know how to become rich, you can only assume..
yeah I laughed when many poor people give tips to become rich in this thread. I mean how could he have any tips and share it to many thread. but they could not implement it into their lives LOL

Thats true you have point if they cant implement themselves why the post.it here. I think many rich will advixe also that but for me you need to do another way to make it rich because ither rich make their way on it. My advice only is do what you think your way here you dont need the advice of the rich.

I think they implement it to themselves because who want to live poor or contented by just being a poor. All of us dreams to become rich. It is just hard to become rich if you start from below because it would also require some big money to invest to get you rich. Unless you are born from a rich family or luckily won in a lottery that will eventually make you rich.

bitcoin could be the opportunity to become rich. even if you started from the bottom without capital.
I saw some of my friends, who is now an expert in the trade, they've been holding a lot of BTC. yet I know, before they may just play faucet.

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 17, 2016, 01:06:22 PM
Very hard question and i think that only rich people can answer, cause if you are not rich you can't know how to become rich, you can only assume..
yeah I laughed when many poor people give tips to become rich in this thread. I mean how could he have any tips and share it to many thread. but they could not implement it into their lives LOL

Thats true you have point if they cant implement themselves why the post.it here. I think many rich will advixe also that but for me you need to do another way to make it rich because ither rich make their way on it. My advice only is do what you think your way here you dont need the advice of the rich.

I think they implement it to themselves because who want to live poor or contented by just being a poor. All of us dreams to become rich. It is just hard to become rich if you start from below because it would also require some big money to invest to get you rich. Unless you are born from a rich family or luckily won in a lottery that will eventually make you rich.

bitcoin could be the opportunity to become rich. even if you started from the bottom without capital.
I saw some of my friends, who is now an expert in the trade, they've been holding a lot of BTC. yet I know, before they may just play faucet.
Activity: 700
June 17, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 17, 2016, 11:23:21 AM

Jump to: