Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 113. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 04:27:03 PM
There is no easy way to get rich. You need to make an effort work hard for it. That's the way it goes in life.
Nothing, really nothing comes free, at least that is what I've learned all these years. So learn to appreciate the simple things of life.
Activity: 406
June 12, 2016, 03:28:46 PM
Those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

Indeed there is not always a succeeding chance it can go very wrong if you have some bad luck with you.
Some people become rich from almost nothing and some people really worked hard for it..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 12, 2016, 10:02:48 AM
Those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

+1. People in here are actually giving answers on the question "how to get money" and not "how to get rich". Excellence is the key if you want to become rich. Don't stop practicing and enhancing the things that you enjoy doing. You don't have to chase money in order to become rich. Once you can do excellent work, money will chase you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 09:42:50 AM
To become rich is not a destiny it is a choice. One can be rich only if he is so because of becoming one, the best way to do that is to work hard and learn from your work and later on start your own business to maximize your earnings. Also, investment can be a good way as you do have hard to manage and you just let your money work for you.

I agree, you won't get rich if you just sit at home and do nothing. Maybe you can get rich by winning in a lottery but it is a one in a million chance. And i believe that people that wins from a lottery lose their money very fast because they didn't spend it wisely and they didn't work hard for it. Unlike on those who work hard to get rich, they treasure every cent of what theiy earn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 12, 2016, 08:30:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2016, 08:23:06 AM
To become rich is not a destiny it is a choice. One can be rich only if he is so because of becoming one, the best way to do that is to work hard and learn from your work and later on start your own business to maximize your earnings. Also, investment can be a good way as you do have hard to manage and you just let your money work for you.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 12, 2016, 07:33:31 AM
it is definitely not an easy task, i think in order to become rich you have to invest a lot in bitcoins and wait for price increase

Definitely. Getting rich is never an easy task to do in my opinion. There are so many people out there just waiting for you to fall into some scam so that they can become rich from your money.

But investing in BTC is one of the smartest moves I can think of. So yeah, BTC FTW!
We should not look for any other investment because the opportunity is already in front of us, it is more profitable than a real state in my opinion, let us say more people will buy bitcoins because they already understand the benefits of using it, then it would be very easy for us to earn and everyday our investment will grow with a considerable amount of coins. Let us trust at this moment as we are beginning to go skyrocket to the moon.
Activity: 574
June 12, 2016, 04:51:19 AM
it is definitely not an easy task, i think in order to become rich you have to invest a lot in bitcoins and wait for price increase

Definitely. Getting rich is never an easy task to do in my opinion. There are so many people out there just waiting for you to fall into some scam so that they can become rich from your money.

But investing in BTC is one of the smartest moves I can think of. So yeah, BTC FTW!
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
June 12, 2016, 03:55:52 AM
I am not rich so i don't know how to do this but anyway need to be smart and work hard to make it real, everybody who already rich is reasault of hard work.

yes hard work is the best way to become rich. because the results will never betray the effort. I am also currently only working hard to collect bitcoin as much as possible.
although at this time I am not rich, I agree with you.
I guess the only way to become rich is that we have to work hard in any case, and harder than anyone else. and maybe we also have to be patient, because to become rich it takes a bit longer if we start from scratch
Activity: 952
June 12, 2016, 02:54:58 AM
Lol if being rich is not easy. why do you provide an easy method to get rich dude? buy and hold bitcoin is a very easy thing to be done right ?

It's not that simple. You aren't accounting for things like inflation of the USD.
If i am rich I would not take a risky investment like bitcoins, much better if you are putting a real business where you can manage and even if the profit is not that high but consistently earning it will make you increase your wealth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 12, 2016, 02:54:07 AM
I am not rich so i don't know how to do this but anyway need to be smart and work hard to make it real, everybody who already rich is reasault of hard work.

yes hard work is the best way to become rich. because the results will never betray the effort. I am also currently only working hard to collect bitcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
June 12, 2016, 12:23:44 AM
Lol if being rich is not easy. why do you provide an easy method to get rich dude? buy and hold bitcoin is a very easy thing to be done right ?

It's not that simple. You aren't accounting for things like inflation of the USD.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2016, 12:14:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
June 11, 2016, 06:46:48 PM
buy buy buy BTC~~ Grin Grin
You may be be very right but I am worried that BTC price when rising too high , I do not know when to sell. I think maybe 600 is good, then I think maybe 700 and in this dilemma I fail to actually sell it at best price most of the time Sad
I guess this must be a problem for many long term traders.
I guess just by buying bitcoin will not guarantee you'll be wealthy. but maybe when you're using bitcoin that you have to play a trade, and use bitcoin large in the trade, chances are you can get a greater profit, and make you richer quicker
you can become rich just with buying bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is low and you have to buy as much as possible. and wait a few years for the high prices. it's all very possible.

The price of bitcoin now is very high, it is diifficult to gain more today than a year ago. The same will be next year. So, you could only be rich by holding bitcoin if you have adopted bitcoin early. Those people who have acquired bitcoin on its early days are rich now. But we, who are.just acquiring bitcoin now, will take triple the years before we can be rich by holding.
Activity: 658
June 11, 2016, 06:26:48 PM
You'd most likely get rich by selling a product or service and accept bitcoin. That's really the only way now a days.
I think if you're relying on that way. I'm sure you would need a very long time to get rich. why? for selling products or selling services. have no fixed income. and in one day may be just you do not get buyers? it might be? I think you need a job that has a steady income
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 11, 2016, 06:14:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 11, 2016, 05:02:33 PM

"investing a lot in bitcoin and wait for the price to increase" is not that an easy task?
I think it is the most easy task to become rich as with that you will not need to do any hard struggle just buying and waiting, nothing more

That part seems to be the most exhausting and exasperating. Some have been waiting since $1,200 per coin, and it appears that they will have to wait a little longer...
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
June 11, 2016, 04:02:47 PM

"investing a lot in bitcoin and wait for the price to increase" is not that an easy task?
I think it is the most easy task to become rich as with that you will not need to do any hard struggle just buying and waiting, nothing more.
By the way it is sure that you can become rich to buy and hold some amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2016, 04:00:55 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

this plan could work if we would have a working time machine, just sadly we don't, and who knows, maybe if we would buy many bitcoins then, maybe price would be small

and if without jokes, i think easiest plan to get rich is to buy many bitcoins now and forget them for long time, and then sell them after long time when their price will be large
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 11, 2016, 03:58:30 PM
I guess just by buying bitcoin will not guarantee you'll be wealthy. but maybe when you're using bitcoin that you have to play a trade, and use bitcoin large in the trade, chances are you can get a greater profit, and make you richer quicker

Bitcoin is protected against inflation. That means that you don't actually need to do investment, if you want to preserve the purchasing power (unlike the case with fiat currency). It is more similar to bullion metals such as gold and platinum. That said, there is nothing wrong in trading. But make sure that the exchange is reliable and your coins are safe.
Jump to: