Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 121. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 31, 2016, 12:45:41 AM
In this day and age, with technology on our side, it is becoming easier to earn extra income. With a lot of online opportunities, one can already earn a living selling stuff online, being a virtual assistant, make your own website, be an internet star. Imagine if you could combine all those. That could be a recipe to become rich. It is all about finding your niche in the market.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
To get rich you must work hard and earn hard then save all you earn. Just buy things that you need to live. In a year or not so you will be rich.  Grin

If you can also do more job do it to get rich faster.  Grin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 30, 2016, 11:05:12 PM
The best in the current environment to be born rich for the rest of the other people is to work and hope for the best Grin
Born rich is always good but if you are not born rich then what's wrong in finding rich girl who can take care of your life and your future  Grin
Rich girl is also a good option if the marriage contract will be drawn up competently enough for fear that without it not to manage Grin

Finding a rich girl, is also hard to do. And I don't think you can find it easily, they are rare nowadays because most of the rich girls, always
look for a rich man also but still there are girls , not looking at material things but pure in heart.
And that's a good option if you can marry a rich girl and you will both inherit their riches.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
May 30, 2016, 10:57:43 PM
If you want to get rich then work hard and smart and that is the only way to get rich in future as its not a film story where you will get reach overnight, its an real life scenario.

People becoming rich by luck or by other reasons in one day but way to become rich is so hard and dark. Need to be creative and give to people what they want.

in this moment we can be rich with multiple ways, google ads earning is 1 of this way, or youtube channel is good way too to be rich.
for me, im sure with learning about bitcoin trade, bitcoin technology, bitcoin adsense can make me rich oneday in future Smiley

keep learning and earning bitcoin, you will be rich in future.
Youtube channel is classified as ad revenue, unless you manage to get sponsors to your channel. Earning ad revenue might be hard, because you'd need traffic to earn money. To get traffic, you need content or features. Starting another shitcoin may very well be easier than that.

There's a lot of people out there making real money out of YouTube ads simply by vlogging what they do. It's kind of a trend right now. You just hold the camera while you're doing an adventure, eating at a restaurant, going to the mall, or even just in your house. Most people from other countries want to go to a foreign country but they can't afford to. So they just watch vlogs and stuffs so that they will get the same feel that people get when they go to an adventure in other countries.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
May 30, 2016, 08:36:57 PM
The best in the current environment to be born rich for the rest of the other people is to work and hope for the best Grin
Born rich is always good but if you are not born rich then what's wrong in finding rich girl who can take care of your life and your future  Grin
Rich girl is also a good option if the marriage contract will be drawn up competently enough for fear that without it not to manage Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
May 30, 2016, 08:29:22 PM
If you want to get rich then work hard and smart and that is the only way to get rich in future as its not a film story where you will get reach overnight, its an real life scenario.

People becoming rich by luck or by other reasons in one day but way to become rich is so hard and dark. Need to be creative and give to people what they want.

in this moment we can be rich with multiple ways, google ads earning is 1 of this way, or youtube channel is good way too to be rich.
for me, im sure with learning about bitcoin trade, bitcoin technology, bitcoin adsense can make me rich oneday in future Smiley

keep learning and earning bitcoin, you will be rich in future.
Youtube channel is classified as ad revenue, unless you manage to get sponsors to your channel. Earning ad revenue might be hard, because you'd need traffic to earn money. To get traffic, you need content or features. Starting another shitcoin may very well be easier than that.
Activity: 784
May 30, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

keep learning and earning bitcoin you will be rich in future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 30, 2016, 07:34:55 PM

You really need to do that, for me that's a desperate measure, what can't you work hard to gain you riches at your own effort, doing that idea makes you not man enough, girls are suppose to be love not used.
legendary
Activity: 840
May 30, 2016, 07:32:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
May 30, 2016, 07:30:18 PM
Activity: 812
May 30, 2016, 07:10:19 PM

Maybe they got rich because they are smart and hard working, luck is just a bonus if you have them because its not consistent. If you do a thing consistently then it will lead you to reach your goal, that's the law of attraction, think of being rich and you will be rich.

Do not depend on luck every time, may be sometimes it will stand by you but don't expect it every time or else you will be surely begging on the streets and still you will hope that luck will help you.
Activity: 952
May 30, 2016, 07:05:04 PM

Maybe they got rich because they are smart and hard working, luck is just a bonus if you have them because its not consistent. If you do a thing consistently then it will lead you to reach your goal, that's the law of attraction, think of being rich and you will be rich.
Activity: 854
May 30, 2016, 05:05:25 PM

Activity: 770
May 30, 2016, 04:42:11 PM
well working hard might not allow you to earn a lot of money to be honest because you might work as a digger or something like that, it would require a lot of energy from you and efforts but you wouldnt earn much

i think the best way to do that is to just come up with a great strategy that would make you some decent profit in a longer run, hopefully it will work for me
Activity: 406
May 30, 2016, 04:04:07 PM
work hard and smart

owning a webcam studio is not a hard work
Activity: 952
May 30, 2016, 03:54:59 PM

The problem is because theres too many distractions that really achieve our goal.

You got tv, news, twitch, new games, all these are eating the time to really build something - and see the 1st lesson anyone should be is time value / time management.

Also creating their own "team" and your time savers.

Exactly, time management and discipline will play a key role in making you successful and rich in future, and if you don't have it in you then forget that you can ever become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 30, 2016, 03:51:12 PM

The problem is because theres too many distractions that really achieve our goal.

You got tv, news, twitch, new games, all these are eating the time to really build something - and see the 1st lesson anyone should be is time value / time management.

Also creating their own "team" and your time savers.
Activity: 812
May 30, 2016, 03:14:55 PM
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
May 30, 2016, 03:04:44 PM
I will not sell my genitals to become rich. I'm a guy

Check this NSFW section of the site.

You need to sell nothing more as live picture of You and some girlfriend.

i guess i should move my ass around and get me some girlfriends first. so the question 'how to get rich?' is basically become the same as 'how to get girls?' now. how?

Well he is still on the topic of the thread, he's pertaining to the opportunity of getting rich with selling your girlfriends nude picture or any girl you know
and have a naked picture on it.
well i doubt that it is a really good way of making the money in my opinion and i surely would not do that at all, first of all you wouldnt make a lot of money and secondly it might be illegal

besides that i think that a great way of making money is just holding your bitcoins or trying to trade all your bitcoins for other cryptocurrencies and wait for their price increase
I think doing that stupid things is the most desperate way of getting your dream to be rich, stay away on that idea man because that is illegal and your way to success is not what you have strive hard for. Better find a very decent job and when you got the experience and the money you can start on your own and by simply managing it right you can be rich.

yeah, we must think about our children, what they will think about us if they know we choose such a cheap way to make money, what will they become if they have so low parents, they might end up being whores and live a bad life.
we must think about our children, what they will think about us

As a parents you must think about your children but you can't hope they must think about you, even you can give anything for they to be a success person and of course because they are succes they are rich and then they not care about you as a parent you must accept it.
if you can't give them anything for they future never think about have a children maybe in fact they not want be your kids but they still silent because they scared it will hurt you and the people must think  before both a person think about married they must think about finance. i know as man you need a sex so i think you can do with whore so you will not hurt you children with worst life by your fault or the person playing in behind to make your family broke.

i give you a word think about that " love is about give not about get feedback "
Activity: 406
May 30, 2016, 01:15:52 PM
I will not sell my genitals to become rich. I'm a guy

Check this NSFW section of the site.

You need to sell nothing more as live picture of You and some girlfriend.

i guess i should move my ass around and get me some girlfriends first. so the question 'how to get rich?' is basically become the same as 'how to get girls?' now. how?

Well he is still on the topic of the thread, he's pertaining to the opportunity of getting rich with selling your girlfriends nude picture or any girl you know
and have a naked picture on it.
well i doubt that it is a really good way of making the money in my opinion and i surely would not do that at all, first of all you wouldnt make a lot of money and secondly it might be illegal

besides that i think that a great way of making money is just holding your bitcoins or trying to trade all your bitcoins for other cryptocurrencies and wait for their price increase
I think doing that stupid things is the most desperate way of getting your dream to be rich, stay away on that idea man because that is illegal and your way to success is not what you have strive hard for. Better find a very decent job and when you got the experience and the money you can start on your own and by simply managing it right you can be rich.

yeah, we must think about our children, what they will think about us if they know we choose such a cheap way to make money, what will they become if they have so low parents, they might end up being whores and live a bad life.
Jump to: