Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 141. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 09, 2016, 10:46:38 AM
Invest in multiple products like bitcoin, gold, real estate as all are best that give you good  returns in future which can surely add value to your wealth and making you rich person.

Investing in something is the second part. For investing, first you need to have capital in your hand. There are two options - first you can earn some money by doing various tasks, or you can take a loan from a bank. I would not advise the second option, as all forms of investments carry a certain amount of risk with them. Even bank deposits are not 100% risk-free, as we have seen in Cyprus.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 09, 2016, 10:22:42 AM
Invest in bitcoin and you will get rich in next couple of years  Grin

At least it will give you better returns in compare to other products, bitcoin is the future.
Yes, investing in bitcoin and earning online bitcoin is a good way to become rich, a number of online earning bitcoin methods are available where if we started struggle then we will be rich in the few years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2016, 09:41:16 AM
Invest in multiple products like bitcoin, gold, real estate as all are best that give you good  returns in future which can surely add value to your wealth and making you rich person.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 09:37:44 AM
I am not sure how to get rich because I am not rich. If you want to get rich you have to come up with something new and fresh that will attract peoples attention.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 09, 2016, 08:56:18 AM
The best way to get rich is not posting bullshit on bitcoin forums. You need to invest much energy in
something new what there isn't before you thought about it. Thats the best way to get rich

A lot of people are buying an FM account, join YoBit signature campaign and spam this forum. If they have enough money to buy another FM account, they just repeat the process until they have enough alt accounts.

I do agree with you. One should exert all his effort in doing something he's passionate about so that he will be excellent at it. If someone would stop spamming this forum and just spend all his time researching and studying something, he'll earn much more than what he can earn in signature ad campaign.

The best way to get rich is to have more source of incomes. Don't just settle with one source of income. If you have extra time in your day, even an hour or two, don't waste it by just drinking some liquor everyday. Study another topic that hits your interest and once you're knowledgeable enough, make money out of that knowledge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 09, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
Earn some amount of money from bitcoin and utilise it in life for family and children, you will be too happy. I think this is the real rich in world.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 07:04:39 AM
The best way to get rich is not posting bullshit on bitcoin forums. You need to invest much energy in
something new what there isn't before you thought about it. Thats the best way to get rich
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 09, 2016, 07:04:21 AM
Actually there is no such easy way to get rich. Becoming rich takes a combination of work, luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky, you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows.

We know it that there is no short to get rich. The title is just asking how to get rich not how to get rich in an easy way.
All you have said is a perfect combination is the key to get rich.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2016, 06:49:11 AM
To be rich you have to be smart and must also now that it is possible that it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that would be bad indeed.
You must also save some money otherwise you wont have money later and that would be bad.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 06:16:11 AM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
Lol this is such a bullshit thing people try to get some answers over here. No one needs this bullshit
so give an other way to get rich and get away with that bullshit.
Activity: 938
May 09, 2016, 04:52:05 AM
Just work hard from it, always pray that God will guide to make riches. Because praying without works is nothing.
All your work hard will be worth it , that be inspired in working and be determined.

and working without praying is nothing. both of them must be balance.
anyway better to make list of your wishlist after it, create a plan to earning money, manage the salary, investment etc.
That's right working without praying is nothing if no God is guiding you. If you have a daily job, you must also start to put up a
business and while having a business also you are into bitcoin so at the same time you will have 3 source of income and being rich can be possible if you are hard working.

Im the hard worker, i have real job, im trading, also build website too, and i have target to be succesman, i dont now when i can buy all my wishlist. but for me better to keep our spirit to keep fighting.

That's true never give up, try to put honest efforts in working, and if you work hard then one day you will surely become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
May 09, 2016, 04:51:01 AM
Just work hard from it, always pray that God will guide to make riches. Because praying without works is nothing.
All your work hard will be worth it , that be inspired in working and be determined.

Success, or better said becoming rich has nothing to do with God!
Many people out there are working hard!But only a minority has become rich or will become rich in the future.
You have to be smart, think ahead, explore new territory and markets other haven't thinking of so far, you have to take risks and so on.
Just working hard in an average won't make you rich. You will be like the hamster in the hamster wheel.The only one who will be satisfied and laugh is your boss which profits will become bigger.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 04:44:25 AM
Actually there is no such easy way to get rich. Becoming rich takes a combination of work, luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky, you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 04:40:20 AM

anyway better to make list of your wishlist after it, create a plan to earning money, manage the salary, investment etc.
That's right working without praying is nothing if no God is guiding you. If you have a daily job, you must also start to put up a
business and while having a business also you are into bitcoin so at the same time you will have 3 source of income and being rich can be possible if you are hard working.

Im the hard worker, i have real job, im trading, also build website too, and i have target to be succesman, i dont now when i can buy all my wishlist. but for me better to keep our spirit to keep fighting.
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 09, 2016, 04:30:27 AM

Activity: 784
May 09, 2016, 04:16:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
May 09, 2016, 01:58:10 AM

This depends on the trust of each. but I same with you, because the effort + prayer = good results.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2016, 01:50:08 AM
Activity: 952
May 09, 2016, 12:06:41 AM
It is not that easy to be rich because you dont must be greedy and that is hard for the most people because they want to earn money with Bitcoin in a fast time.
And that is not possible because it takes a long time until it will have a higher value and you have to also save some money.
I think it is easy to become rich you just need some knowledge about earning good money and to be able to start a good business, if not have big money, then you can take a start from small business and then expand it.
I think its that easy because if it is really that easy then we are all rich here, the formula to be rich is already written all over the internet but the execution needs a lot of intelligence and effort to achieve your goals to be rich.
you are right, even though a lot of ways or advice to get rich. but it was difficult when practiced. sometimes we are afraid of the risks and especially requires substantial capital for investment.
Yeah it needs a capital i you really want to be rich in this year.. but i you dont have any capital to start a business you can collect more bitcoins and dont spend it so that in the future you can start a business or use it in trading..
Being rich depends on the financial satisfaction of the a person, one can be rich even if he only have 5BTC if his living in a very low lifestyle. If you want to be rich without investment because you don't have something to put, you can work here everyday and collect bitcoins and atlcoins.
you are right, the rich principle according to each person will be different. The rich can become their target has been reached, no matter nominal money. true what you say, if someone's life is very simple to have a 5 BTC, maybe they would feel rich.
but for me to get rich, I'm pretty if it has 100 BTC Smiley
You have a high standard of being rich, maybe you are living in a countries where their are a lot of stuffs to buy and services to pay, that sometimes alone can tempt us to spend money, so I have to say that it also depends on the area or the country where you leave.
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 08, 2016, 11:32:31 PM
It is not that easy to be rich because you dont must be greedy and that is hard for the most people because they want to earn money with Bitcoin in a fast time.
And that is not possible because it takes a long time until it will have a higher value and you have to also save some money.
I think it is easy to become rich you just need some knowledge about earning good money and to be able to start a good business, if not have big money, then you can take a start from small business and then expand it.
I think its that easy because if it is really that easy then we are all rich here, the formula to be rich is already written all over the internet but the execution needs a lot of intelligence and effort to achieve your goals to be rich.
you are right, even though a lot of ways or advice to get rich. but it was difficult when practiced. sometimes we are afraid of the risks and especially requires substantial capital for investment.
Yeah it needs a capital i you really want to be rich in this year.. but i you dont have any capital to start a business you can collect more bitcoins and dont spend it so that in the future you can start a business or use it in trading..
Being rich depends on the financial satisfaction of the a person, one can be rich even if he only have 5BTC if his living in a very low lifestyle. If you want to be rich without investment because you don't have something to put, you can work here everyday and collect bitcoins and atlcoins.
you are right, the rich principle according to each person will be different. The rich can become their target has been reached, no matter nominal money. true what you say, if someone's life is very simple to have a 5 BTC, maybe they would feel rich.
but for me to get rich, I'm pretty if it has 100 BTC Smiley
Jump to: