Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 226. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 09, 2015, 10:21:29 AM

To get rich it is good to invest and work hard, invest in bitcoins I know it is worth it in the end I mean in the future.

im deal with it, you must invest your money at Bitcoin Smiley
anyway how much you save your money everymonth ?
yeah i know work hard but the problem is how to invest
where i can invest my money ?
i think property is one of best way to invest your money, just buy property and later sell it at a higher price.
but you must remember that property is a long-term investing, and if you want to get rich from it, never put yourself in a position where you are forced to sell.
sounds is good, but i want to big profit in short time ?
do you know invest like that ?

Big profit in short time is always connected with high risk.Therefore you have to join the gambling world or investments which probably will show up as scams or ponti schemes.In the last case you should get out early enough before the whole thing is going to collaps.

yeah i think so It is pretty much the highest-risk, highest-return investment that you can possibly make,but honestly i prefer invest my money on long-term investment like property, i think is better than gambling or join with the ponzi corporation
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
October 09, 2015, 09:44:15 AM

To get rich it is good to invest and work hard, invest in bitcoins I know it is worth it in the end I mean in the future.

i think property is one of best way to invest your money, just buy property and later sell it at a higher price.
but you must remember that property is a long-term investing, and if you want to get rich from it, never put yourself in a position where you are forced to sell.

Big profit in short time is always connected with high risk.Therefore you have to join the gambling world or investments which probably will show up as scams or ponti schemes.In the last case you should get out early enough before the whole thing is going to collaps.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 09, 2015, 09:37:17 AM
it is a very silly thing. but you should be able to do anything to become rich  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 09:36:04 AM
Warren Buffet always says, first rule of becoming rich is not losing any money. So I think this means, not wasting money in necessary crap and put as much money as possible in investments and trying to grow it. All money must go to make it convert into more money unless you need to buy necessary stuff, other than that, you must seek for good investments and pray that you have luck.

You are right but must be warren Buffet to do such things. From what can be known an investment if it will be sure and profitable from another which is crap and a loser? It is easy to know and tell things but very hard to put in practice those. I can write to many beauty words now but I am not able to tell how to choose for sure which investment need to be taken in consideration and which not. It is very hard to know this. Even big names has failed in some things. Apple (on of the bests business in the world in these days) before the second time taken from Steve Jobs was a crap. In the begging was a very big and promising business. Then go down and then again go up. Today is best. Who can predict such movements to invest here in the moment of being crap?
October 09, 2015, 07:01:22 AM

if we're talking about short-term investment
i think holding bitcoin itself is one of short-term investment just buy when the price was low, and later sell it at a higher price.as we know that price of bitcoin swing up & down every minute, but you must have much bitcoin i guess to get profit from it
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 09, 2015, 06:22:06 AM

October 08, 2015, 10:41:08 PM

Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
October 08, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

You're already investing if you own any amount of bitcoins. Tbh, it's the safest investment you can do right now; if you're looking for an instant 150% back investment then it's not for you, but otherwise it's a decent one to go with.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2015, 10:06:14 PM

Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
October 08, 2015, 09:59:20 PM
To get rich, we need to invest in bitcoin. because those who invested into bitcoin by 2011 became rich by 2013. But not right now. So if we invest now may be in 2 years we also become rich may be before 2018.
of course Smiley
so more than 1000people will be richman if bitcoin up to $1000again  Cheesy
i hope i can hold my bitcoin too
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 08, 2015, 09:55:47 PM
I do not know whether you can become rich or not but surely can make some decent money from fiverr. If you do some research on how to make money on Fiverr, you’ll find a lot of content out there that will show you how to optimize gigs and provide good customer service. I highly recommend that new sellers check out the Fiverr Forum for many successful level 2, featured, and top rated sellers, have offered some great tips on how to be successful on Fiverr. But, while many of these tips are extremely important, there are several essential points that just aren't emphasized enough and it is precisely these points that can make or break your Fiverr experience.

Fiverr is one of the good place to start earning money on online but one has to have some unique talent to success their. I read quite a number of people have made lot of money from only fiverr site so it is not a bad idea to just to try our luck. Their mostly website SEO services and video related services got more demand
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 08, 2015, 01:37:41 PM
Warren Buffet always says, first rule of becoming rich is not losing any money. So I think this means, not wasting money in necessary crap and put as much money as possible in investments and trying to grow it. All money must go to make it convert into more money unless you need to buy necessary stuff, other than that, you must seek for good investments and pray that you have luck.
Activity: 784
October 08, 2015, 12:16:19 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
in order to buy time machine , we must be rich previously.it is same with the chicken-egg-chicken ;which is the beginning?

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 07, 2015, 11:27:23 PM
I do not know whether you can become rich or not but surely can make some decent money from fiverr. If you do some research on how to make money on Fiverr, you’ll find a lot of content out there that will show you how to optimize gigs and provide good customer service. I highly recommend that new sellers check out the Fiverr Forum for many successful level 2, featured and top rated sellers have offered some great tips on how to be successful on Fiverr.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 10:49:43 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

One way is to work hard and save some of the money that you have for the future. Also to do business there is a lot of money in business.
Activity: 168
October 07, 2015, 10:01:36 PM

To be rich for me is to be able to sleep soundly and wake up worry less because everything I need is  completely taken care of, what I'm saying is that better have a good investment today for the future.
Activity: 167
October 07, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

There are may ways to get rich and have everything you have in your hands.
One of it is saving and having a good investments for the future.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 07, 2015, 05:10:49 PM
Actually there is no short cut to get rich, you have to work hard in the field in which you are the best. Set some goals for your self, set some realistic target and work hard accordingly to achieve these targets. Maybe after some year if you are consistently achieving your goals and target then believe me one day you can be rich. Also keep in mind that you should be work hard on correct direction only, if you are working hard on wrong path then its of no use.

There is another approach. Since a lot (if not all) depends on sheer luck (if you aim big-time, of course), you should first work hard to become more exposed to a good kind of luck, and, consequently, less to an evil one. And when it strikes, don't stand there gaping like a dolt, don't be a slowpoke...

Everyone is given a chance now and then, but they often miss it badly (lol)
Activity: 344
October 07, 2015, 03:27:16 PM
Actually there is no short cut to get rich, you have to work hard in the field in which you are the best. Set some goals for your self, set some realistic target and work hard accordingly to achieve these targets. Maybe after some year if you are consistently achieving your goals and target then believe me one day you can be rich. Also keep in mind that you should be work hard on correct direction only, if you are working hard on wrong path then its of no use.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 07, 2015, 11:34:40 AM
To get rich, we need to invest in bitcoin. because those who invested into bitcoin by 2011 became rich by 2013. But not right now. So if we invest now may be in 2 years we also become rich may be before 2018.
Jump to: