Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 40. (Read 414952 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
August 28, 2016, 01:37:56 AM
Becoming rich needs a combination of luck, skill and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky and you build on that luck with your skillful decisions and start grow slowly until you reach your goals. Getting rich isn't easy but with a little bit of luck and with hard work it's definitely possible. Just focus on your goal until you achieve it.

Yes, to get rich is not one day process. You will have to face many hurdles while achieving your goal. If you are committed with your target you will definitely get success one day.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
August 28, 2016, 01:24:44 AM
I am still on the school, maybe there is time. But I wish I could go back there.
yeah the schools or universities always just take a lot of time, though if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you would require skills too

Learning takes a lot of time. I am not just talking about formalized learning in universities, but also about informalized learning, such as self-learning of web designing, various languages or software. There is a lot of demand for skills such as website designing in the Bitcoin sector, and if you make use of these skills, then you can get rich.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
August 28, 2016, 01:23:01 AM
Becoming rich is not so easy, work hard, faith in God, luck and strategy in life also is a must. And you must risk also, a big risk to make that. If you have a skill that are capable to make money then start with that until many people knows you until you got a name in that industry. Because you can't become rich through bitcoin, such as trading, gambling, you must have so many ways to earn online and even in physical life.`
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 28, 2016, 01:04:58 AM
Becoming rich needs a combination of luck, skill and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky and you build on that luck with your skillful decisions and start grow slowly until you reach your goals. Getting rich isn't easy but with a little bit of luck and with hard work it's definitely possible. Just focus on your goal until you achieve it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 28, 2016, 01:02:40 AM
you can get rich its only your bussiner or investment
you can own company bussnis
in investment you can growth your money with trading, trading valas, bitcoin,altcoin , comodity or saham
Investing in stock and trading , would be profitable if has a good preparation and planning before investing on stock and trading.
Like choose the right stock or developed coins , but i will stick with trading than stock . Because i don't have an idea with stock , but i can learned something about trading , also trading has good community to join.
Trading is easy to understand because it is just like gambling where you bet on your prediction but it does not only need your luck to win because in order for you to constantly make money you need to be updated with all the information of a certain assets you are trading.

True, in doing trading you would really need  some useful information before  you intend to open either  a buy or sell order. Agree its like such prediction but you can have a guide   on choosing what action you want to make. You would be profitable  if you are skilled enough and  a good  decision making.

@Op, theres no such time machine  that has ever invented. lol
legendary
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 09:50:16 PM
in investment you can growth your money with trading, trading valas, bitcoin,altcoin , comodity or saham
Investing in stock and trading , would be profitable if has a good preparation and planning before investing on stock and trading.
Like choose the right stock or developed coins , but i will stick with trading than stock . Because i don't have an idea with stock , but i can learned something about trading , also trading has good community to join.
Trading is easy to understand because it is just like gambling where you bet on your prediction but it does not only need your luck to win because in order for you to constantly make money you need to be updated with all the information of a certain assets you are trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 27, 2016, 09:18:59 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 08:36:11 PM
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
August 27, 2016, 06:30:58 PM
I am still on the school, maybe there is time. But I wish I could go back there.
yeah the schools or universities always just take a lot of time, though if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you would require skills too
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 27, 2016, 04:50:57 PM
I believe that reading books about how people made it big from scratch, following their advices, this may help you in some way.

The books are only helping you to see and understand stuff you didn't until that day. It doesn't necessarily make you rich.
Activity: 399
August 27, 2016, 04:47:34 PM
I believe that reading books about how people made it big from scratch, following their advices, this may help you in some way.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
August 27, 2016, 04:29:25 PM
Altcoin is getting rich by luck. You can try a lottery prize too. But I think altcoin is more likely to be a success than lottery.
Yeah you are right that altcoin is much more better and success than lottery , i also recommend that trading is much more better than lottery or gambling because trading have very less chances to risk .
Activity: 238
August 27, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
There's no way to get rich easily unless you are very smart, lucky, or dishonest. I'm not any of those three so I will need to work very hard to have a chance at getting rich. Still not likely to happen.
It does not need to be rich easy and fast, we can work things out if we have a good plan to achieve our goal to become rich. We start from the bottom because it is a step by step process and in every steps you will need to conquer the challenges for you to overcome it and go on for the next step.
Just as the rich become not work. To do this, the least must be a lucky case. But this happens very rarely. Always money comes through, or fraud, or after a hard work. And each person has to have to determine what it wants to be.
legendary
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2016, 09:59:48 PM
There's no way to get rich easily unless you are very smart, lucky, or dishonest. I'm not any of those three so I will need to work very hard to have a chance at getting rich. Still not likely to happen.
It does not need to be rich easy and fast, we can work things out if we have a good plan to achieve our goal to become rich. We start from the bottom because it is a step by step process and in every steps you will need to conquer the challenges for you to overcome it and go on for the next step.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2016, 09:21:26 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 26, 2016, 08:54:52 PM
As per wiki Wealth or being rich nearly everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. To get rich, you'll need to set yourself on a path that leads to a monetarily enriching career, then handle the money you earn wisely by investing it, saving it, and reducing your living expenses. Getting rich especially in bitcoin isn't easy, there is a need for example to invest in some sites to do gambling or playing gambling game online. Bitcoin could only be a extra income we really need to work for it, but with a little bit of perseverance and skillful decision making, it's definitely possible.

That's true. You cannot earn interest from bitcoin. On the contrary, there is a high inflation of supply.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 26, 2016, 08:46:12 PM
As per wiki Wealth or being rich nearly everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. To get rich, you'll need to set yourself on a path that leads to a monetarily enriching career, then handle the money you earn wisely by investing it, saving it, and reducing your living expenses. Getting rich especially in bitcoin isn't easy, there is a need for example to invest in some sites to do gambling or playing gambling game online. Bitcoin could only be a extra income we really need to work for it, but with a little bit of perseverance and skillful decision making, it's definitely possible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 26, 2016, 08:31:09 PM
Altcoin is getting rich by luck. You can try a lottery prize too. But I think altcoin is more likely to be a success than lottery.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2016, 08:21:24 PM
To get rich is not instant and you need to do something for money. You need hardwork to earn much money and to get rich. You also need to manage your money, like saving and invest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 26, 2016, 06:38:54 PM
If that is a temporary crisis then it is always good to buy bitcoins, but if the crisis is very serious that it might lose all your investment never ride with it unless you are a real gambler who just base your decision on your gut feel.

Right. Just like in the last price fall, the cause was about an exchange being hacked. It is not about the blockchain or bitcoin. But if the problem of the drop was about blockchain or bitcoin, then it is a different story. You should always study the causes of the rise and drop of prices especially if it is too fast.

The exchange of Bitfinex hack is a big news. It means people will not store money in the exchanges, so the trading there will be lower, so will the price.
and thats a really great thing in my opinion because people will not risk their bitcoins any more, dont worry about the price, it is going to recover in the near future

Its recovering but not with that pace that we are expecting, recovery is very slow and not sure what price it will show us in next coming days, so fingers are crossed and hoping to see higher price.

The bitcoin price is not recovering. It is bleeding slowly. I think people are moving to other more innovative coins.

yes I think people will turn to altcoin to get better profit.
many new altcoin born, and you can benefit from it. bitcoin is currently running very stable, I hope it does not fall below $500.
prices should recover to $600 to see higher price later in the year.
I think you have to be careful when investing or trading with the altcoin. because you know. altcoin have a greater risk due to fluctuations in altcoin faster than on fluctuations in bitcoin. so I think if you want to become rich from altcoin. it's possible. but you have to be skilled in that field dude

Pages:
Jump to: