Pages:
Author

Topic: How trading bots can help you automate your portfolio - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
What do you guys think about trading bots? Is it possible to automate your strategy and make money?

There are already tons of threads that talks about trading bots and a single search query can show them all, and this had been answered for many users. It is simple, trading bots are fine if you want to have a safe trading whilst having some things to do, but not that preferable if a trader wants to generate real profit. Some people think that using bots is like making a passive profit. Not all strategies are applicable in all times specially  with the market's volatility. That's just it.

Reading all the comments, I got interested in using bots for my trading. I've been using mining with different tokens , and it's been useful to learn about processes in this topic. Looking forward to reading more about this.

There are tons of bots that is trusted by many users in this forum and my particular suggestion is GunBot.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Reading all the comments, I got interested in using bots for my trading. I've been using mining with different tokens , and it's been useful to learn about processes in this topic. Looking forward to reading more about this.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
It was a nice read. I would like contribute about this. Bots are explained real nice at these two articles:

The concept of using bots actually not really well understood by most people. It is not really something that you just create it and it just does the magic. I use automated trading for its advantages and with those advantages I mitigate my risks such as emotional and trading discipline etc.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
What do you guys think about trading bots? Is it possible to automate your strategy and make money?
Trading bots are not efficient or 100% give you a good return. How DO I knew this? I'm using one which is automatically make trades for me in the future trading of binance. I've tried it cause I'm curious if this is working properly and how the method works. I have some losses and gains so technically its not that guaranteed profitable. The bots I'm using is automatically set up orders for me with a 20x and 25x set up for some coins that have been programmed. Right now I have two positions and one is gain and the other one is on bloody red.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What do you guys think about trading bots?
I have never used one but with those who have used it and keep on using it, they're helping with whichever strategy they come up with.

Is it possible to automate your strategy and make money?
Well, if it's not working, those traders that are using it will simply stop but they don't.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Trading bots is a good thing in my opinion, if you want to make time for other things that you want to do while still doing trading to earn money then trading bot is for you, or if you want to maximize your profit, it can also be a possibility that you will use a trading bot for another account while you are doing another trade with another account. I think that automation of strategy is already a feature of trading bots and yes it can make money, but that can only happen if your strategy can profit and you know how to tweak the bot to match your fool proof strategy.
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're having a great week! I wanted to share a blog post that I thought would be helpful for people here learning about trading bots for the first time.

What are Crypto Trading Bots? How to Start Automating Your Portfolio

Pages:
Jump to: