Pages:
Author

Topic: How unfair Bounty Hunters are being Treated. - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 15, 2018, 09:35:27 PM
Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Well i think asking for payment is just a normal thing for the hard work that bounty hunters did to the project. If the project or maybe ICO didn't reach the soft cap we I see also tgat there is no hunters ask for payment.  Hunters also has there right what to do with thier hard earn token they can dump it anytime with thier own reason specially when they really need funds foe survival. I think we don't need to judge emediately for some reason.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 09:18:59 PM
Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 08:21:13 PM
Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

What are your suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: