Pages:
Author

Topic: How until the Bitcoin is over 9000 USD? - page 2. (Read 4395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I'll say 3 years from today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Past performance does not predict the future.

Otherwise at noon, I would think it would be 4000 degrees on earth by next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
because its OVER 9000... almost. :p
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
If the sort of growth we've seen this past month continues, it's safe to say that the spot price of Bitcoin will be at least $100. That being said, it could go much, much higher! If the dark pools closed and large buyers were forced to make orders out in the open I'd say it'd be over 9000 within a couple years.

The dark pool mysticism is silly. Dark pools move the price just like other orders after the fact, they absorb supply and demand just as well as visible orders. The only difference is that they don't risk moving the price before they get filled. It's hardly different than paying a kindergartener to click to make another order for 100 appear each time yours is taken.

Less than $1/btc or more than $9000/btc in two years imo. How did you pick $9k?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
If the sort of growth we've seen this past month continues, it's safe to say that the spot price of Bitcoin will be at least $100. That being said, it could go much, much higher! If the dark pools closed and large buyers were forced to make orders out in the open I'd say it'd be over 9000 within a couple years.
Pages:
Jump to: