Pages:
Author

Topic: How will be future of waves altcoin? - page 2. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 23, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
I think you are doing pump-and-dump advertising here...
Never heard of this altcoin and i don't want to know about it. Its a joke like 99% of altcoins.

Bitcoin forever.
I hope someone let me know it will be how.
In this 1% chance u are asking genueingly, noone can know that.
Waves isn't a pump and dumb coin. They are a legit coin who raised more than $16 mln and are working hard to become a stable coin. At least in my opinion. Also, there is a lot of altcoins with great potential, and even with better tecnology than Bitcoin. Being the first # Being the best
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
May 23, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
waves altcoin is rising speedy so much that's why I wanna buy some that coin but don't know it will stable or not...?

The best way to get started with alt coins is to buy Litecoin through Coinbase.com (I can send you a link if you need one). Litecoin has been hovering just below $30 and before the recent run up it was in the $10 territory for much if not all of last year. A lot of people think of Litecoin to Bitcoin as they think of silver to gold.

Start there...then read about other alt coins and expand if you want. Dash, XMR, Doge also have sustained followings and therefore are likely less susceptible to the pump and dump behavior seen with many of the alt currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
May 23, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
I think you are doing pump-and-dump advertising here...
Never heard of this altcoin and i don't want to know about it. Its a joke like 99% of altcoins.

Bitcoin forever.
In this 1% chance u are asking genueingly, noone can know that.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 01:01:11 PM
waves altcoin is rising speedy so much that's why I wanna buy some that coin but don't know it will stable or not...?
Pages:
Jump to: