Pages:
Author

Topic: How will ETF will affect altcoins if approved? - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I hope that the adoption of the ETF will have the most positive effect on the price of the entire crypto currency!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin ETF already make affect to all crypto when decision of Bitcoin ETF delayed to 30 of september.  Just delayed but many trader was panic sell,  so incase on 30 of september Bitcoin ETF will approved by SEC all trader will be buy back and bull run will start.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
so many investors will be involved in market participation, it will increase the market. I think ETF approval has a tremendous effect on bitcoin prices in particular and cryptocurrency in general,
Activity: 96
Well if approved, it would mean that BTC would have been traded in the stock Market exchanges, which would have been good news for some of the alts which have shown in the recent past that their value depends on the value of BTC, unfortunately, the decision has already been made and there ETF has been rejected, life moves on to the next thing
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I have seeing many people talk about how bitcoin will be affected by what ever happened if ETF is approve or not and people are not saying much about altinative coins and tokens.  I believe that ETF should also affect others coins like zcash and ethereum in a way because of the unique role there are playing in cryptocurrencies community.
As we see already the second time. Failure to adopt the ETF again leads to the fact that bitcoin falls and pulls for itself other coins.
Activity: 50
Its impact is very simple, it can attract more investors to join the cryptocurrency market, this is its most important impact!
Activity: 280
I have seeing many people talk about how bitcoin will be affected by what ever happened if ETF is approve or not and people are not saying much about altinative coins and tokens.  I believe that ETF should also affect others coins like zcash and ethereum in a way because of the unique role there are playing in cryptocurrencies community.

I think the ETF approval has a tremendous effect on the price of bitcoin particularly and cryptocurrency in generall, with the so many investors who are going to engage in the market participation, it will boost the market.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
Since all altcoins still depend on bitcoin, any positive changes with it will usually have a positive effect on all other coins. But I do not know how exactly ETF will affect specifically on some kind of altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Pages:
Jump to: