Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the launch of Bakkt influence the crypto market? - page 2. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
"Brakkt has a lot of promise and if it delivers on those promises it could mean a lot of good things for cryptocurrency. Anything brings more investments and volume to the crypto market will definitely help in it's growth and I think at the moment market is definitely looking for some big volumes to be back. We'll be sure as to the extent of the success in the coming days.
"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bakkt has already gained a lot of attention from the potential investors. It will create a positive impact on the market. I hope we see a bullrun before the new year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Do we know what are the cryptos that will be included in BAKKT?
Not for now I guess, we have to wait for their further announcement regarding that.

Bakkt will be launched in November for testing and the real trading will begin in December so I'm waiting a huge bull run in December, 2019. BTC and ETH will make new ATHs in early 2019.
2019? they will test this year.
Bakkt Launch Set for Next Month, Institutional Investors Far More Involved in Bitcoin and Crypto Market Than Many Realize
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Do we know what are the cryptos that will be included in BAKKT?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Bakkt will be launched in November for testing and the real trading will begin in December so I'm waiting a huge bull run in December, 2019. BTC and ETH will make new ATHs in early 2019.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
Bakkt...I don't have much understanding on this so I can't say much about this but I'm pretty sure if it affects the Crypto world positively it's definitely useful and have much interest in it that could attract more people investing in it. Most especially to develop open technology to connect existing market which can be the same market rate and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain as I feel that could be amazing but we have to wait until November so as to know how it starts and the value it creates.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Bakkt want to do something special more institutional invertors will be much more interested in investing cryptocurrency, November could be the months we have been waiting for since a very longtime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I would like to know more about this bakkt, From your post all I can see is that they are gonna make seamless buy/sell of all kinds of cryptocurrencies but I can't say if that's really a thing or not Cheesy However having something like this is definitely gonna influence a lot of the things in this market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Well to be honest the answer to your question is very straight forward, Bakkt will definitely have a very positive effect on the crypto market because anything that will bring more investments and volume into the crypto market will definitely help in the growth of it and i think at the moment market is definitely looking for some big volumes to be back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
What do you think, folks, will the launch of Bakkt in November 2018 influence the crypto market? What are your expectations?

FUI: Bakkt is designed to enable consumers and institutions to seamlessly buy, sell, store and spend digital assets. Formed with the purpose of bringing trust, efficiency and commerce to digital assets, Bakkt seeks to develop open technology to connect existing market and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain.

Pages:
Jump to: