Pages:
Author

Topic: How would loans work in a Bitcoin economy - page 6. (Read 1010 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 09, 2019, 03:30:14 PM
Loans keep the people poor so better to have no loans than traditional loans from banks because they were printing more money to give loans for the people who were asking so the value keep decreasing when the people debts increases.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
August 09, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
Hello everyone,,
To my understanding people deposit money into banks and the banks use that money to give out loans. But with Bitcoin everyone is essentially their own bank, meaning there wouldn’t be anyone to give out traditional loans. My question is where would people go to get loans in a Bitcoin economy and how might those loans work?

You can still get loans here on Bitcoin world. Visit this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

You will able to find out and familiarize on how its being set-up.Some of them ask for collateral and some don't.It depends on what you can guarantee that you can repay.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 09, 2019, 03:12:17 PM
Hello everyone,,
To my understanding people deposit money into banks and the banks use that money to give out loans. But with Bitcoin everyone is essentially their own bank, meaning there wouldn’t be anyone to give out traditional loans. My question is where would people go to get loans in a Bitcoin economy and how might those loans work?

Pages:
Jump to: