Pages:
Author

Topic: How would we know which cryptocurrency would be Scam? - page 12. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There are no cryptocurrencies that are scam it just that their investors are getting fewer and which means when the supply is high the demand is low. When there no one uses it obviouslyit will be reached its end. As long as people are investing and using those coins everything will be on good hands. Scams are with the people who use cryptocurrency and take its advantage with its good sides. Everything is for the betterment of all its with people that makes things goes wrong.. People who aren't contented, selfish, gold diggers and so much more..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

There is no way to for sure if a cryptocurrency is a scam. All cryptocurrencies start well and they didn't just begin as a scam. They just along the years lose value and people begin to lose interest and in the coin and soon after there are no investment in such coin altogether.
However, I think to know if an ICO will be successful, you need to check all details concerning such coin. You also need to consider all factors determining the success or failure of such coin.
That is because you have never experienced being scammed before. Some out rightly started out as a scam during ICO and you can know from the team, some managed to enter the market with an empty promise, the devs dumped on the market and disappeared with no further development for years is a scam.

The problem with a lot of us is that we do not try as much as possible to dig for information and being an information age which even makes a lot of things easy, we should not even be a victim.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
What I always advise people to look out for in any project before wholeheartedly investing, is the team, unlike this project The Dbrain team is made up of industry-renowned professionals and has already launched several AI products that we will be expanding on the Dbrain platform.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
There are a few methods to guess whether an ICO would be a scam or not.
First of all, check out the team working on ICO and then the individual profiles.
Then, look at the project and its offering. If the creators are being over ambitious, then chances are high that it could end up being a scam.
You can also check the ICOs performance and see whether it is achieving its targets. That also tells a lot about credibility of an ICO.

op is talking about the general cryptocurrency and not only in ico however ico is much easier to spot if it is scam or not. You can always look at their specs such as white paper, website , road map ,etc. You can then tell whether they are legit or not but in the case of cryptos it actually difficult. There were many coins lately and most of them are just identical to each other although their names is quite different. Much better if you can just invest on the trusted and popular ones in order to be safe from being scammed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

Encryption for fraud money market can't again appropriate: something new, covered with "black technology" tall on the jacket, as well as the support of a large number of media hype, the last is a complex technology, at least not delve into the ordinary people simply don't understand, this is very beneficial to fool.

Eventually we will find that blockchain fraud is not much different from other types of investment fraud, but is "old wine in new bottles".

Whether it's dressed up as an ICO or a hedge fund, the basics are pretty much the same: convince greedy people that they can get rich without hard work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
There are a few methods to guess whether an ICO would be a scam or not.
First of all, check out the team working on ICO and then the individual profiles.
Then, look at the project and its offering. If the creators are being over ambitious, then chances are high that it could end up being a scam.
You can also check the ICOs performance and see whether it is achieving its targets. That also tells a lot about credibility of an ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
There are some scam cryptocurrency out there but the truth is some are very difficult to decipher unless you fall a prey. The best thing you can do is to do a thorough research about the whole project - find out more about the developer and the team. You can review their website and social media too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

There is no way to for sure if a cryptocurrency is a scam. All cryptocurrencies start well and they didn't just begin as a scam. They just along the years lose value and people begin to lose interest and in the coin and soon after there are no investment in such coin altogether.
However, I think to know if an ICO will be successful, you need to check all details concerning such coin. You also need to consider all factors determining the success or failure of such coin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
It is very difficult to describe how to know which cryptocurrency would be scam. You cannot predict the scam in cryptocurrency. One thing is only possible the performance of cryptocurrency and its interaction communications with investors and links can be roots to identify the scam otherwise it is no easy to find scam.

Though it's hard to predict,  you can still analyze the ICO details to know the truth behind.  We have few factors to look at.  Get into the white paper and read the details. Know the project they have undertaken. This would make you bit clear.  Then check out the team members' profiles. This another strong clue. Then know the amount they invested on projects, marketing and other stuffs.  Look for proofs they hold on the above then invest in them. This would be a way to find the correct ICO.
Truly, i don't really care about the project team of ico's or whitepaper when investing on it. There are still any chance even good project with good support team but not reaching soft-cap on token sale period running away. At first time i will put my investment are about offer profit that gain by investor if token sale target reached, marketplace distribution and responsive support.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
It is very difficult to describe how to know which cryptocurrency would be scam. You cannot predict the scam in cryptocurrency. One thing is only possible the performance of cryptocurrency and its interaction communications with investors and links can be roots to identify the scam otherwise it is no easy to find scam.

Though it's hard to predict,  you can still analyze the ICO details to know the truth behind.  We have few factors to look at.  Get into the white paper and read the details. Know the project they have undertaken. This would make you bit clear.  Then check out the team members' profiles. This another strong clue. Then know the amount they invested on projects, marketing and other stuffs.  Look for proofs they hold on the above then invest in them. This would be a way to find the correct ICO.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Currently, there has been quite a lot of outstanding claims as a cryptocurrency. The term well known to the cryptocurrency community about this is the Shittcoin Era. In general, they only use it as a mere guise of cryptocurrency. Trying to take advantage of the opportunities behind the popular cryptocurrency that begins with Bitcoin. Most of these claims, using a pyramid scheme pattern,  and pursue the benefits of the new members. Like the pattern of pyramid schemes in general, always culminate collapse in the end. So in general, by knowing the character of how the new project cryptocurrency, is the most appropriate to be able to see how to ensure crypto or not. In this case, there are several developments that have penetrated crypto crypto market. But do not stop there until there. Because, we need to know whether the new crypto is also included in many existing large crypto market. many also found a market that made-up themselves by the developers of the new crypto project. If you encounter such a thing, then you can infer that you will regret later. And you can also begin to identify yourself on many existing crypto.
Activity: 211
Digital currency are all risky due to it decentralized system (untraceable transactions).For me, all can be a candidate  to be scammed so one must be very careful. We must do researches as to which is popular and has given results. Also join furoms such as this so others can advise us which is better. By far Bitcoin is the best for me.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
You should analyze how team work with their marketing. If they didn't chat in telegram, didn't get updates on twi/facebook it can be scam. But each project can be scammed, and its poorly
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
their are a lot of sources for you to know what cryptocurrencies that are not scam by reading topics about it..here in internet if you just reseach it you can find more reliable topics about cryptocurrency..one thing for you to know if it is not scam is if that currency have big demands because no one  would buy cryptocurrency that they dont know what kind of cryptocurrency it is...just be resourceful
Activity: 83

There is a service that evaluates the Crypto currency, and the chances for its further development. https://icobench.com/icos
copper member
Activity: 233
I don't really think there is scam in cryptocurrency,  the thing is that lots of them lose value wit time.
What people should took out for is the one with good values and that have great appreciation with time. Cryptocurrency is good to invest on
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
a failure in a project because the lack of interest from some investors who want to join in the development of projects that use crypto based system this raises a problem that causes losses from some investors who have invested in the project. so I think the thing that needs to be done to find out if the crypto is a scam or not of course before you join the project should be the most important thing is to do a research on the project being developed in detail so that you can know the objectives to be developed by the project.
Sure, once you can make sure you are on the right track in all your ICO investment, with some proper research and most especially on the team and the availability of product, then you will not miss it.

Most look at the whitepapers, websites and roadmap and as long as they feel it is interesting enough for them, they just go ahead and forget the most important thing which is the team that would deliver. If you get that wrong, then you get everything wrong.
many elderly people say that if they knew the place where they would fall, they'd put a pillow in that place, so that it would be softer. So in this case, if I knew how the market will react to today, I would accordingly take measures to ensure that there was no such losses that I suffer today and many others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?

Well, basing on your own research if it is, you should list down Scam Crypto so anybody should be aware to it with your help and of course you must put reference for the validity of your, complain. bitcoin Before was accused as a scam coin but now see the very big difference how it grows as the real deal. you also have stated that there are incoming crypto which is soon to be listed in an exchange. well as far as i'm new to investing, researching about it. i only have one project which i have proven trusted and it is The VEHICLE LIFECYCLE BLOCKCHAIN, my biggest assurance to this that this project is trusted it's because they have issued a full refund to all of the investors leaving nobody behind. so it was a great assurance to me. now they have come back with lowered cap, and participated again.

How does crypto work? well it is base on your own understanding, but as far as i'm concern on how to deal with it if it work or not coz i based on real situation. is that project usuable or not, and after that reading and carefully reviewing the whitepaper of the Project and inquire till i get satisfied,that's why sometimes i regret when i'm late to their presale of the certain project i'm interested with. Cheesy LOL.
Activity: 714
a failure in a project because the lack of interest from some investors who want to join in the development of projects that use crypto based system this raises a problem that causes losses from some investors who have invested in the project. so I think the thing that needs to be done to find out if the crypto is a scam or not of course before you join the project should be the most important thing is to do a research on the project being developed in detail so that you can know the objectives to be developed by the project.
Sure, once you can make sure you are on the right track in all your ICO investment, with some proper research and most especially on the team and the availability of product, then you will not miss it.

Most look at the whitepapers, websites and roadmap and as long as they feel it is interesting enough for them, they just go ahead and forget the most important thing which is the team that would deliver. If you get that wrong, then you get everything wrong.

its easy to say but its actually hard to do . Let us admit it , most of us are such lazy and by that , we dont really read the important things or traits on whether an ico is legit or not. We only focuss on their outside appearance and we oftenly get tricked by this gimmicks. we should change our mannerism first in order for us to be more aware on what is right or what is wrong. after succesfully learning these traits, we should now combat those scam ico's.
Pages:
Jump to: