Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you define the BLOCKCHAIN? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:40:33 PM
IN MY EXPLANATION TO A LAYER WOULD BE A CURRENT MOVED BY AN OBJECTIVE THAT SYNCHRONIZES THE INFORMATION WITHOUT CHANGING IT
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
July 14, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

We all know what the blockchain is and how it is related to bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but how would you define it to someone who has never heard the word 'blockchain'?
Here is one I find easy
' The blockchain is a global and decentralized ledger that stores information about a transaction and also verifies the data'
What is you own favorite definition or explanation?

If I had to explain the blockchain to a technically illiterate person, I would first tell them that it is a transparent, public ledger that is decentralized and is untamperable. You can't fudge the numbers because the blockchain makes a solid effort establishing public trust. It is accessible anywhere there is an internet connection.
  People need to know that the blockchain technology is scalable and puts a new spin on existing tech, with a simple yet complex set of protocols.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
July 14, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
"Blockchain is a technology that allows anyone to send anyone else a piece of information, currency or data in a secure, transparent and anonymous way,"
Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

We all know what the blockchain is and how it is related to bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but how would you define it to someone who has never heard the word 'blockchain'?
Here is one I find easy
' The blockchain is a global and decentralized ledger that stores information about a transaction and also verifies the data'

Blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchains which are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. Private blockchains have been proposed for business use.
Activity: 234
July 14, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Here is one I find easy
Pages:
Jump to: