Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you do it? - page 5. (Read 4490 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 15, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
currently it's possible to mine far more BTC than mining BTC directly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9849580

(this won't last for long tho)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
December 15, 2014, 04:17:51 PM
Sorry to say, you'd have alot of trouble generating 10 BTC in 2 months no matter what you do even if you had funds.

You can provide goods and services, find a job paying in BTC, like say a programmer or similar profession, or sell a shit ton of valuable stuff in Bitcoin.

It's not impossible, but very unlikely if you don't have any money to play with.

Easy way to generate Bitcoins a month little by little, is by joining a signature campaign here in Bitcointalk.  It's basically advertisers paying you for posting in the forum for advertising their business in the form of a signature, like the one below my post.  This won't generate 10 Bitcoins in 2 months, but it's a way to accumulate a decent amount each month.

Any type of mining, I just wouldn't recommend it.  Whether actual or cloud, ROI is pretty much non existent for most miners nowadays.

Do your research, do your due dilligence, and you can get to 10 BTC sooner rather than later.  2 Months is rather aggressive, so I'd lower the bar a little if I were you, especially if you're just starting out.

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 15, 2014, 04:11:32 PM
This is what I want to do.  I want find a way to get 10 Bitcoins in 2 months.  I don't have any money to invest.  How would you get 10 Bitcoins in 2 months?  Is it possible to do some work and reinvest the Bitcoins into cloud mining?

Work for 8 hours every day, get paid 8$. Alternativly work less for more money and/or get paid directly in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 15, 2014, 04:07:58 PM
This is what I want to do.  I want find a way to get 10 Bitcoins in 2 months.  I don't have any money to invest.  How would you get 10 Bitcoins in 2 months?  Is it possible to do some work and reinvest the Bitcoins into cloud mining?
Pages:
Jump to: