Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you double $100,000 safely? - page 44. (Read 73714 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 07:03:56 AM
No investment is safe, always need to risk yout money inable.to gain more profit in it. Its better to just save your 100$. 100,000$ is hard to be doubled. Risk is always in their
you can gain some profit thru gambling, because high bankroll can gain you high profit too, but I suggest to hit a target like 10k bucks monthly and use different account to avoid house edge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
June 08, 2016, 06:39:16 AM
One way for double BTC is Forex Trading, but time needed depend by the risk : more risk , more profit in less time but high risk loss...

* Want high profit from trading? PM Me!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 08, 2016, 06:32:41 AM
I'd move to China and would buy a bunch of S7 in order to mine. I think that's the safest option.

Edit : After reflexion, simply buying the bitcoins and waiting is safer.

Mining will only be profitable if you have enough money to build up a whole farm and keep adding hashpower to it throughout the months. If you just buy yourself a few S7's for example, then it will become as good as obsolete before you even make your 75% money back with the increasing difficulty. Buying is indeed the cheapest and best option.
Activity: 391
June 08, 2016, 06:18:39 AM
I'd move to China and would buy a bunch of S7 in order to mine. I think that's the safest option.

Edit : After reflexion, simply buying the bitcoins and waiting is safer.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2016, 04:28:45 AM
No investment is safe, always need to risk yout money inable.to gain more profit in it. Its better to just save your 100$. 100,000$ is hard to be doubled. Risk is always in their
Activity: 406
June 08, 2016, 01:24:20 AM
We can not assure that will double in halving but still theres an income for sure.
Investment always include risk, if you do not take a risk you do not have chance to double your money in term of bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 07, 2016, 11:46:04 PM
You can try to buy now bitcoin and sell after halving.You can make some money very easy.
Good Luck!
I don't think you can double you bitcoins just buying now and selling after the halving. If that would happen you are projecting the price will also double that time.

Chances of doubling $100,000 when the halving happens is somehow uncertain. But still if you are going to invest it for the upcoming halving,
by means of holding it. For sure you will get some profit out of it, but we can't tell if it will be doubled.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
June 07, 2016, 11:44:06 PM
no one can double that huge money safely its either you can gain profit on it by 0% to 90% it is imposible, my suggestion if you really want to double that money. create your own business in that case you can get that money not even double but x10 if your good running business. but like every one said i also agree on purchasing bitcoin. and wait until you reach that double the amount you purchase the bitcoin. the only thing is it is not instant but im sure it is safe, your only enemy is time and your patient.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 07, 2016, 11:12:26 PM
A 100 thousand dollars would be a huge kick start if you will invest using bitcoins.  For small trading groups they could sell a $100k worth of bitcoins in a week and they do the trading cycle every week making a fat profit every month.  Thus you need a team to keep the trading cycle moving and keeping a strict monitoring on the trading sequence and the trading status in general.
Activity: 406
June 07, 2016, 10:46:53 PM
You can try to buy now bitcoin and sell after halving.You can make some money very easy.
Good Luck!
This time is not recommended to buy bitcoin, you only need is to learn how to earn bitcoin, theres many thing to earn bitcoin without spending money in your wallet/pocket. join in signature campaign and if you have enough bitcoin you should invest in trading sites but altcoin in cheap price then sell it in higher price. But you need to be careful on trading.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 10:38:31 PM
Good Luck!
I don't think you can double you bitcoins just buying now and selling after the halving. If that would happen you are projecting the price will also double that time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 07, 2016, 03:44:39 PM
Good Luck!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 07, 2016, 04:48:40 AM
Safely != double in a year.
Pick one or the other. For such a high rate of return you will probably be taking a lot of risk.
If you give it a longer period of time you can obviously double your money.

Yeah. Definitely. Anything that involves doubling has risks and as I said in my above post, you can never safely double anything. Whether it's bitcoin or fiat. And one year is just too short of a timeframe for it to work.

In fact, anything that involves profits has risks, whether large or small. For example, making 1 satoshi out of 1 bitcoin has risks.
Anything that requires money to double your money is always risky, however, we can minimize the risk by doing full research and listening to the advise of the experts. Do not put your investment if you are not 100% convince about the legitimacy of the project, if you find a good opportunity then invest, you need to take the risk in order to double your money. If you want to double it in a shorter period of time then that implies high risk and the long term is a short risk.

Activity: 294
June 07, 2016, 03:20:10 AM
Pick one or the other. For such a high rate of return you will probably be taking a lot of risk.

Yeah. Definitely. Anything that involves doubling has risks and as I said in my above post, you can never safely double anything. Whether it's bitcoin or fiat. And one year is just too short of a timeframe for it to work.

In fact, anything that involves profits has risks, whether large or small. For example, making 1 satoshi out of 1 bitcoin has risks.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 07, 2016, 02:59:27 AM
I have $100,000 to invest but want to safely double it in a year. Any suggestions?

There`s no legal way to double that amount for that time.It`s a crazy ROI.

Just buy btc and wait untill the bitcoin price doubles.

But i don`t know how you can buy that amount of btc  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 02:55:15 AM
Safely?-Maybe not so.But you can for sure double,it just can't be labelled as 'safely' because there will be some risk involved,another topic is how much the risk will be and having calculated it and made sure that the risk isn't too big that you can lose it all.So keep a strategy and follow it.If you do it,you can even triple and from there who knows what the possibilties are.That's my best advice.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2016, 01:52:27 AM
Invest in gold bullion bars, and hold them for 10 years.

Right now, the gold supply is almost neutralizing the gold demand. However, the recoverable gold deposits are fast getting exhausted, and by 2025, there will be a huge shortfall in mine production of gold. My guess is that the prices will shoot upwards from the current rates of $1,245 per Oz., to as much as $5,000 per Oz. (or even higher).

Looks interesting, gonna buy a few grams and hold until then Tongue

But would that be a good choice for little investors like me? or will benefit only to the whales?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 06, 2016, 11:00:51 PM
Invest in gold bullion bars, and hold them for 10 years.

Right now, the gold supply is almost neutralizing the gold demand. However, the recoverable gold deposits are fast getting exhausted, and by 2025, there will be a huge shortfall in mine production of gold. My guess is that the prices will shoot upwards from the current rates of $1,245 per Oz., to as much as $5,000 per Oz. (or even higher).
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
June 06, 2016, 10:56:22 PM
Isn't that - doubling in a year -  what Bitcoin has been doing for the last 6 years (well, on average)? And will continue to do for the next 16 years.
Activity: 434
June 06, 2016, 10:49:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: