Pages:
Author

Topic: how would you explain chart like this with your experience in crypto? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

a) why it goes so downhill after release? all ICO sell it or what is this a sign of? are all coins with chart like this (first price high, then fall down) a sign of something not going well?

Those coins that was sold for a high value for their first days, hours, or even minutes upon their launch/listing then went down very hard the next periods, are, I can say that scams. Or they are those coins that doesn't really have a purpose to the market. They were just created to be sold by their early holders, then dumped their holdings. Even so, not all coins or tokens are like that. There are lots of coins right now which really risen up, I've seen a lot went 1,000% pump. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
a) why it goes so downhill after release? all ICO sell it or what is this a sign of? are all coins with chart like this (first price high, then fall down) a sign of something not going well?
Downhill after release is the point where early/private investors dump their tokens and took profit. Maybe some of the team members did the same. When you see a chart like that, it's obvious that something isn't right.

b) what is this enormous high thin peak? some transfer to exchange or? 13th August 2020: 0.03USD -> 13 USD -> back to 0.03USD
The pump on initial exchange listing is usually a price manipulation to attract noobs into buying out of FOMO. Some exchanges were also involve in that kind of practice before.

I'm looking at the chart in August 2020 but I do not see $13. Perhaps you mean $1.3? In any case, there was probably a big news that made some peple hopeful and bought more. The immediate dump was another case of people taking profits from noobs buying into FOMO.

c) if the coin is only on hitbtc - is it a scam coin as hitbtc or it can be just a good coin on a scammy exchange or is hitbtc any good? Have read a lot of sad stories on reddit about hitbtc that it is a selective scam or something.. don't know.. using binance so far...
HitBTC is another exchange that do not have a good reputation. They were also accused of price manipulations by disabling deposits and withdrawals while the coins/token is pumping.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
just checking https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/     (DO NOT BUY! JUST A RANDOM COIN FOR MY STUDY!)

that coin started at 15 USD, fold down.. then classical 2017 rallye up and now it is just 0.15 USD Smiley

b) what is this enormous high thin peak? some transfer to exchange or? 13th August 2020: 0.03USD -> 13 USD -> back to 0.03USD

c) if the coin is only on hitbtc - is it a scam coin as hitbtc or it can be just a good coin on a scammy exchange or is hitbtc any good? Have read a lot of sad stories on reddit about hitbtc that it is a selective scam or something.. don't know.. using binance so far...
Pages:
Jump to: