Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you feel about a law which requires all babies to be vaccinated? - page 2. (Read 617 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
If parent don't have the rights then how the hell government have it?

Not government, society, which is represented by government.

If you don't feel government represents your society then you should change your governement and/or the system used to chose one. Not change the power of the government.

In the U.S. 'the government and/or the system' means that multi-national corporations.  A recent academic study showed that there is actually a negative correlation between what 'the people' want and what 'the government' does.

The government "dances with them whut brung 'em."  That would be Merck and not you.

If I see my neighboor letting his baby play on a roof I'll kick his ass and take the baby back to the safety of the ground.

I don't have a "right" to do so. It's just the right thing to do.

You better hope you are not my neighbor because anyone who breaks into my house and puts a hand on my child gets a shotgun blast to the face.  I'm loaded with 00 buck and slugs.  You'd not survive.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
You're all very funny.

So you all support the choice for parents to let their baby play on the highway I guess?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_measles#United_States
Vaccines have just saved millions of life, nothing important of course.

Vaccines are mandatory in most EU and I don't see how in hell anyone can support for the right of a parent to let their children unprotected.

Your passion for freedom is moronic. What's next? I want freedom for parents to chose to sexually abuse their children if they think it's the right way to educate them?

Parents have rights, but they are not the owners of the their children. And often they are not qualified to decide whether something is good or bad for their children, as unfortunately there are many bad parents around,  those children need protection. Like Jehova Witnesses , when they don't allow their children to accept blood even in life threatening situations.

Problem with letting every parent  decide about every type of vaccination is that if % of people that are vaccinated drop below Herd Immunity Threshold (you can read more about herd immunity and its importance here) we could see again contagious diseases like smallpox reappearing, or some other contagious diseases spreading massively, and those with weaker immunities due various illnesses could be endangered.
Parents gave birth which bring the child to this world which means they are the owners right?

Of course not, at least not in the civilized world.
legendary
Anyone who supports the injection of poisons and disease into healthy babies should be locked up. Anyone who does minimal research into the working of the human immune system will realise how evil this action is.

This isn't poison though. These are tried and tested vaccines that are meant to protect people in society. This isn't a conspiracy theory relating to people being injected with stuff that will be tracking them at all times.

This is the reason that people freak out because of statements like this -- statements that aren't true in the least, and ones that scare people into thinking that the vaccines are killing them.

Except that Kennedy tried to get government and the medical to provide the safety testing results required by law, and they don't have it. See my above post and watch the video https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52456727. It is now admitted by the medical that they don't know for a fact that vaccines save more lives than they kill.

The establishment's (corp/gov's) argument goes and will go like this:  'OK, vaccines kill more people than they save, but without them society will have a mass outbreaks and many many more people die when the total tally is in.'  They count on people being ignorant of the mobidity charts showing massive declines before vaccines even hit the scene for most of these 'vaccine preventable diseases.'

Ironically it might be the case that there would be outbreaks if people stopped vaccinating BECAUSE of the vaccines and the inane policies.  The 'herd' has been greatly weakened and prone to problems that simply not exist before the 'scientists' tried to play God for fun and profit.

People should be allowed to take their chances and get their own families back to a level of fitness if they so choose.  People who drink the kool-aid and trust Big Pharma to cradle one's baby in their loving arms are welcome to make that choice even though it is pretty clearly reckless endangerment if not flat-out child sacrifice given what we know even now of the 'science' behind these things.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
You're all very funny.

So you all support the choice for parents to let their baby play on the highway I guess?

Vaccines are mandatory in most EU and I don't see how in hell anyone can support for the right of a parent to let their children unprotected.

Your passion for freedom is moronic. What's next? I want freedom for parents to chose to sexually abuse their children if they think it's the right way to educate them?

Parents have rights, but they are not the owners of the their children. And often they are not qualified to decide whether something is good or bad for their children, as unfortunately there are many bad parents around,  those children need protection. Like Jehova Witnesses , when they don't allow their children to accept blood even in life threatening situations.

Problem with letting every parent  decide about every type of vaccination is that if % of people that are vaccinated drop below Herd Immunity Threshold (you can read more about herd immunity and its importance here) we could see again contagious diseases like smallpox reappearing, or some other contagious diseases spreading massively, and those with weaker immunities due various illnesses could be endangered.
Parents gave birth which bring the child to this world which means they are the owners right?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
You're all very funny.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

If you don't feel government represents your society then you should change your governement and/or the system used to chose one. Not change the power of the government.

If I see my neighboor letting his baby play on a roof I'll kick his ass and take the baby back to the safety of the ground.

If the minority says "no," and the government says "yes," what is the minority? Are you saying the minority is not part of society?

True proper government is to let everyone make their own decisions. And if their decisions are hurting someone else, prove it.

Stupid government and medical won't even prove that vaccines are safe.

Cool
legendary
I think that you are approaching it from the wrong angle. It would be better to have today's kids (and adults) educated about vaccines, explain what they are, how they work, and give a decent amount of attention to education regarding similar things, in general. Forcing people to do this or that with laws or threats of laws will only make them more stubborn. Teach them the truth, and watch them come by themselves to get a shot.

But then we would need proof for all the things taught, and proof that things taught were not dangerous.

Robert Kennedy, Jr., tried to get the proof required by law. But if they are not withholding it, they don't have it. No safety testing, like double blind tests done over extended periods. In fact, we are finding all kinds of tests that are showing that it might be vaccines that are causing a whole bunch of deaths and diseases.

In fact, it is now starting to be admitted by the medical that they don't know for sure that vaccines are more beneficial than they are detrimental... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52437048.

Cool

But actually the change of government is not i our hand since you said it depends on society so who has got more influence will become the leader and the people who don't like them even need to follow them?

For the example you said,maybe the right thing is to bring back the baby from roof to ground which depends on you but we actually don't know what we got in the ground as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115

You're all very funny.

Activity: 392
Merit: 115
You're all very funny.

I think that you are approaching it from the wrong angle. It would be better to have today's kids (and adults) educated about vaccines, explain what they are, how they work, and give a decent amount of attention to education regarding similar things, in general. Forcing people to do this or that with laws or threats of laws will only make them more stubborn. Teach them the truth, and watch them come by themselves to get a shot.
But actually we don't know what is the truth,if government saying doesn't meant to be right always.

Even though vaccines saved lot of people from deadly diseases it caused lot of side effect to the people at later age.So its our own right which to choose not the government should enforce us to do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best
legendary
Anyone who supports the injection of poisons and disease into healthy babies should be locked up. Anyone who does minimal research into the working of the human immune system will realise how evil this action is.

This isn't poison though. These are tried and tested vaccines that are meant to protect people in society. This isn't a conspiracy theory relating to people being injected with stuff that will be tracking them at all times.

This is the reason that people freak out because of statements like this -- statements that aren't true in the least, and ones that scare people into thinking that the vaccines are killing them.

Except that Kennedy tried to get government and the medical to provide the safety testing results required by law, and they don't have it. See my above post and watch the video https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52456727. It is now admitted by the medical that they don't know for a fact that vaccines save more lives than they kill.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

legendary

When the horrible truth comes into focus it is very possible that a lot of the people who are currently in the useful idiot category and pumping these vaccines could find themselves lumped in with some truly nasty characters and thus some danger to their own life and limb.

If I were a doctor who is starting to catch on I would start by keeping my trap shut when a knowledgeable would-be victim shows up at my office.  As the privately funded studies keep coming out there are fewer and fewer excuses for 'health care professionals' to be ignorant.  I would also try to develop a documented (but secret) history of passively trying to avoid injuring people while also trying to keep my job.  This could come in handy in future judicial proceedings.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

I would 'feel' like voting with my feet and getting the hell out of country before having a kid.

In fact, I DID do exactly that.  Forced vaccination programs in 'the land of the free' are on the near-term horizon and they are, I feel, enough of a probability and enough of a threat to get out.

When Trump showed his true colors on a number of issues, and especially the vaccine issue, and showed that he had no interest in or inclination towards going against the wishes of his masters in spite of all his campaign trail bullshit, I bailed.  Trump('s minders) used almost pure data analytics for his talking points and PR campaigns and these bear no relationship to his policies or priorities.  Trump's owners are the driving force behind the vaccination programs and the gun confiscation programs.  5G is another.  There are 'certain reasons' for these priorities.

People assume, for no valid reason, that vaccines are the same everywhere.  They are not.  In some 'regions' making people stupid and sterile is a priority.  In other 'regions' getting half the kids taking prescription pharmaceuticals is a priority since these populations have wealth to extract and it will be easier to sell communism when everyone has a need that they cannot meet without state help.  Namely un-affordable health care...but that only works on people who are sick.

I've put a lot of hard-core research (meaning reading dense scientific studies) and thought into the subject of vaccinations, but there also an element of 'gut instinct' on my part.  My 'gut instinct' has paid off for me in the past.

In this situation though, we're not talking about a country that has gone rogue and is attempting eugneics on its people We're talking about a country of compassionate people and laws. One that is attempting to protect the population through the use of vaccines.

The only reason someone shoud be given an exemption is for medical reason, and ONLY medical reasons relating to the side effects that it could cause to you in particular.

You sure about that? The USA was the birthplace of the modern eugenics movement and the government has been repeatedly documented as being involved.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

I would 'feel' like voting with my feet and getting the hell out of country before having a kid.

In fact, I DID do exactly that.  Forced vaccination programs in 'the land of the free' are on the near-term horizon and they are, I feel, enough of a probability and enough of a threat to get out.

When Trump showed his true colors on a number of issues, and especially the vaccine issue, and showed that he had no interest in or inclination towards going against the wishes of his masters in spite of all his campaign trail bullshit, I bailed.  Trump('s minders) used almost pure data analytics for his talking points and PR campaigns and these bear no relationship to his policies or priorities.  Trump's owners are the driving force behind the vaccination programs and the gun confiscation programs.  5G is another.  There are 'certain reasons' for these priorities.

People assume, for no valid reason, that vaccines are the same everywhere.  They are not.  In some 'regions' making people stupid and sterile is a priority.  In other 'regions' getting half the kids taking prescription pharmaceuticals is a priority since these populations have wealth to extract and it will be easier to sell communism when everyone has a need that they cannot meet without state help.  Namely un-affordable health care...but that only works on people who are sick.

I've put a lot of hard-core research (meaning reading dense scientific studies) and thought into the subject of vaccinations, but there also an element of 'gut instinct' on my part.  My 'gut instinct' has paid off for me in the past.

In this situation though, we're not talking about a country that has gone rogue and is attempting eugneics on its people We're talking about a country of compassionate people and laws. One that is attempting to protect the population through the use of vaccines.

The only reason someone shoud be given an exemption is for medical reason, and ONLY medical reasons relating to the side effects that it could cause to you in particular.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: