Pages:
Author

Topic: How would you react if you just woke up from a coma? - page 2. (Read 2804 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I would claim I was hit by some rappers lamborghini and sue him lol Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This topic is hilarious.
After such experience every man have problems with time and space, What has happened, and other questions are only what can be on mind.
This what why is very important to have support from family, and they must be there if awakening happens..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i can't believe I'm just the only person who will first check what happen to the thing between my legs before anything else.  Grin
am i the only person capable of thinking which is more important above all?
After long coma all muscles in body would atrophying quite bad.
So probably you will need help even to see what is left there.. Cheesy

Then I'd call my stripper friend to pay me a visit and have her like my pole. make it live again! I never heard of a dick got paralyzed so if it really won't work then i guess there is no reason to live anymore. i'm better off dead than having a dick without a cause  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
BUY ZE BITCOINS
Or still try to make that time travel machine to buy bitcoins at a very low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
First i would ask to see my parents, and have my friends and family come visit me. I would also want to know any current (past) events I had missed. Then I would continue on my journey of saving the world and ridding it of evil.
Activity: 770
i hope this will not happen as most probably i would get really depressed
Activity: 560
i can't believe I'm just the only person who will first check what happen to the thing between my legs before anything else.  Grin
After long coma all muscles in body would atrophying quite bad.
So probably you will need help even to see what is left there.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Check if the environment was good af before when I got into coma state and if it was better, I'd live with it. Cheesy
Activity: 205
I'd see my mother first then eat and see my handphone haha
Activity: 168
your people
hypothetically what would be the first thing youd do?
id kiss my wife  Grin and then KISS ( Wink ) her
and then get stoned but not like in the arab countries

You sure your wife wouldn't like your grandma then? And you look into the mirror asking yourself who the old man behind the glass is? Cheesy

When you are unlucky your wife married some other person in the meanwhile, though when you love her you might wish that to her instead wasting her life waiting years and worrying about you.

Dunno, something better to avoid.

yeah but what if her other person is a woman
wouldnt that be nice?
Activity: 238
Like most of us, i will check the BTC price  Grin

Hahaha! And check my wallet how much BTC i have!
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Like most of us, i will check the BTC price  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How f*cking old am I now? Aliens arrived?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I will make a post on BCT Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
After waking up from coma, i will immediately check my BTC stash to see if its still intact and check the BTC price
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
first to do after a coma, i would wanna take a bath! yeah because im smelling like trash now.
Activity: 168
I would say "who are you?who am i?what am i doing there?" To the people around me just to see there faces..
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
From a coma, my reaction would be that in will be so happy that may be some bad things might have happened without me seeing. At least inwould have avoided so many things
legendary
i'll first check if my dick is still active. that's what i check every time i wake up. its the most important of all.
and then i check if  the webpage of bangbus movie i love reviewing is up. and if it is then i should breath in breath out to relax a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: