Pages:
Author

Topic: how you feel at this point(currently) - page 14. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 10, 2019, 12:24:55 AM
We have the same sentiment honestly I stopped looking at my portfolio I will just get disappointed I will just hoping that the bull run will change the value of my portfolio if you believe in the future, now is the best time to acquire as many coins that has potential in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 10, 2019, 12:00:46 AM
It is good to have confidence in your investments, it show that you have done enough research and analysis. I have the same thinking as OP, it is fine that the crypto market is not doing well now, it will recover someday.
Well, bear market is no news to me because i expect it to happen - there is no such thing like a continuous bull market. The market always alternate with bear and bull market and each of these market seasons is good to me. I buy more at bear market because prices are low and i sell more at bull market because i make enough profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 10, 2019, 12:00:12 AM
I am feeling hype for now even the market's currents situation is not good as those good old times, I still do believe that tokens/coins' price will be back to stable if the management team of each platform will try to manage well their projects. That's why I still do bounties even  it is hard times.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 11:48:38 PM
Keep hold your coin and be patience, it will be rise but we don't know when bull run will come. Focus to your investment is the key for succes.
yes, investment not only depends on the long term but also depends on how we get the gap to sell when the coin has the opportunity and priority not only to focus on one coin unless you hold bitcoin I think bitcoin for the long term need not worry.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
March 09, 2019, 11:23:01 PM
That's why the current market phase is aptly termed "crypto winter" for the longest bear market in crypto history and there's always plenty of excitement each time there's a minor increase but realistically it may be a little while before the market appreciates to a more moderate value which makes it a great time for buying in cheap whilst assets remain oversold
Activity: 406
March 07, 2019, 07:27:16 AM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
Last year it was hard to set yourself up for a long wait for the moment when the bearish trend will end and the bull market will begin, but the expectation is already given to me easily, do not even worry
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 05:52:27 AM
At this point the crypto market is quite conducive. This fluctuating price movement is very pleasing to me. Pull back prices make the price go live.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 07, 2019, 05:46:48 AM
It is good to have confidence in your investments, it show that you have done enough research and analysis. I have the same thinking as OP, it is fine that the crypto market is not doing well now, it will recover someday.
Activity: 546
March 07, 2019, 05:24:46 AM
I feel at this point that I am very excited to see Bitcoin prices rise again very high, because I believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase after a long decline so far.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 07, 2019, 05:05:13 AM
      I think those who dramatize to a less favorable situation in the crypto market are not suited to investing in cryptocurrency. Since the beginning of the market, we know there is a large fluctuation of these cryptomonades. So we can expect massive price drops, but also massive price increases. Both variants are probable. Now the market is going through an unfavorable moment for profit, but favorable to invest. The crypto market has gone through hard moments, but time has solved the problem. Even this year will not be a bull, but we must not lose our patience. I estimate that in 2021, the BTC will reach a new record.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 07, 2019, 03:26:58 AM
It is good that OP has a positive thinking despite of the low prices caused by bear market. IMO, bull run is always unexpected. Maybe it will come this year or next year, we will never know.

Well we really can't do anything at this point but to stay positive and hope that this bear market will be over in the next coming months. I wouldn't say that bull run is unexpected, it will eventually happen, but there's no sign whatsoever so we need to wait for it.

Everything here in crypto is based on timing, so when the time comes, we should all take the opportunity to make profit, so let's be positive and optimistic that we may see a bull run happening or at least some spike in the price in the 5 digits level this 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 07, 2019, 03:16:35 AM
It is good that OP has a positive thinking despite of the low prices caused by bear market. IMO, bull run is always unexpected. Maybe it will come this year or next year, we will never know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 07, 2019, 02:14:50 AM
I feel that we are going to see a little bull run. It is bull run against BTC for altcoins. But i don't really know how high Bitcoin is going to reach. I hope enough high to recover my loss.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
March 07, 2019, 02:09:06 AM
Presently my portfolio Worth's only 200$ from 2000$ but I'm not really worried because the coins I'm holding are not shitcoins so they will benefit once the market surge up in price,
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 07, 2019, 01:34:52 AM
Is this promotion or something at the end? Anyway, I feel that crypto market is bound to rise, we are witnessing the history in the making.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 07, 2019, 01:20:22 AM

Those people who is holding small amount in their portfolio is staying calm in this situation,but those people who are holding large amount of portfolios is definitely panic right now especially when they see their portfolios is experience a big lose.
I think if they have a plan for the long term there is no panic for the amount of the said portfolio. their panic is that their new players with a large capital or small I guess. those who do not understand the workings of the marketplace undoubtedly crypto panic.
Activity: 394
March 07, 2019, 12:25:26 AM
usually when the market falls at a low point when it rises it will increase at the top point as well as vice versa, but we need the fact that we have passed a period of big increase but now it doesn't seem significant again, hopefully the market will soon recover from the current bad conditions.
Activity: 672
March 07, 2019, 12:16:47 AM
I feel terrible right now. My wallet got hacked I think scammers are upping their game coming up with new strategy every day to dupe unsuspecting members of the public . Folks should be more careful
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
March 06, 2019, 09:53:33 PM
At this point of time I still have a lot token left in my portfolio which is just worth $25 been down for a long long time already. I already sold ¼ of it but they are just my short term preference.I still have my long term though and still willing to continue holding it 5 to 10 yrs from now, waiting for the expected bullrun to return.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
March 06, 2019, 09:02:36 PM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/

Those people who is holding small amount in their portfolio is staying calm in this situation,but those people who are holding large amount of portfolios is definitely panic right now especially when they see their portfolios is experience a big lose.
Pages:
Jump to: