Pages:
Author

Topic: how you feel at this point(currently) - page 2. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 07:32:04 PM
I feel much relive at the moment that I was able to recover my portfolio, after it had suffered so many excruciating losses last year 2018.

I, too, the mood is improving, it turned out to earn and cover a considerable part of the losses and not so much remains to return all their lost over the past year, but we need even more impressive price increases
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 03:46:21 PM
I feel hopeful and excited because I know things will not continue like this in crypto. It may seem as if nothing good will come forth from crypto presently, but I will say it is just a matter of time, there shall be green market again. I do not want to entertain any fear or discouragement for myself. Better days are coming in crypto. We just need to be optimistic and patient. I know I can still recover all the losses I have experienced in crypto if I don't give up. Hence, I feel optimistic and hopeful knowing fully well that the tide will turn for better in crypto soonest.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 03:28:31 PM
Bull run will come sooner than 2 years,  to me we have reached the bottom,the next thing on the list is bullrun. Just be enthusiastic and have full belief

Oh, man, I also believe in it and waiting for the market great growth. I believe in BTC best future. Therefore, I am never depressed even when BTC and altcoins that are meaningful for me are falling temporary.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 01:35:49 PM
I'm not very good! The fact is that I was not ready for such a growth and my coins sank very strongly with respect to the top cryptocurrencies and it worries me a lot.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 01:29:07 PM
I feel much relive at the moment that I was able to recover my portfolio, after it had suffered so many excruciating losses last year 2018.

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 03, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
You may be right partly. But I do not think exactly the same will happen. I have seen a better future of cryptocurrency right in the near future, we do not have to wait for 5 years for this to happen. We can see the market succeeding with all coins in the green. Unlike in the past, the market is becoming stable and even stronger and authorities are also concerned to regulate it, which is a good step for it. So lets hope for its betterment.
Activity: 560
April 03, 2019, 10:30:11 AM
I mean the real potential in the cryptocurrency industry and I understand that today it makes sense to continue to invest, because today BTC shows a very serious growth, so I think that the bulls have returned to the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 03, 2019, 10:27:23 AM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
yes I also believe my portfolio will also rise. because bitcoin has shown an upward trend and followed all altcoins this week in green. this is a good start. I am very happy. and hopefully this situation continues until the bull comes. many predict the bull run to come in 2020. hopefully.

Yes, hopefully it will happen in 2020, prices will be like last 2017, but this also shows a recovery from last month's decline.

I don't really feel anything special at this point. We're still way below where we were last 2017. But the good thing is, the market is starting to improve steadily. Not a forced pump or a hyped fomo, but a slow, steady move upwards. That's good news for everyone especially for those people who took a blow when btc dropped from 6.5k last december to 3k.
This is a good signal and if you are comparing the latest bullish trend with the old one and that doesn't make sense at all. Bitcoin will go to that rate again in the future and that needs the time. This is more than special thing rather than seeing the bearish market anytime.
Activity: 312
April 03, 2019, 07:39:18 AM
Your confidence is correct, one month after this thread is made. Crypto prices go up again, at least this can be a good start for rising higher
we'll see, in the next few days if the market survives, there will probably be a signal of increase again, but if there is a fairly large decline, maybe we should wait even longer for the market to rise further.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 03, 2019, 07:36:26 AM
I feel alive today lol
It’s been a cashout week for me
Buy low sell high

Get your profits and retain few amount of tokens in case the prices continue to increase
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 03, 2019, 07:33:44 AM
Your confidence is correct, one month after this thread is made. Crypto prices go up again, at least this can be a good start for rising higher
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 03, 2019, 06:47:56 AM
With the price of bitcoin at this moment made me happy because for just a couple of days it jumped to $5000 and pumped up the price. Many have said because of SEC approvals and if so then it really gave a boost  the market to burst the price. I guess it's a just a little preview of little bull runs coming soon. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2019, 06:36:53 AM
i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.

how about your thought

yes I also believe my portfolio will also rise. because bitcoin has shown an upward trend and followed all altcoins this week in green. this is a good start. I am very happy. and hopefully this situation continues until the bull comes. many predict the bull run to come in 2020. hopefully.

Yes, hopefully it will happen in 2020, prices will be like last 2017, but this also shows a recovery from last month's decline.

I don't really feel anything special at this point. We're still way below where we were last 2017. But the good thing is, the market is starting to improve steadily. Not a forced pump or a hyped fomo, but a slow, steady move upwards. That's good news for everyone especially for those people who took a blow when btc dropped from 6.5k last december to 3k.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 05:15:21 AM
I feel that the market is starting to improve, the price of bitcoin is slowly starting to rise, I am still convinced that the market still has the opportunity to rise again. This is only a matter of time that is important we must be patient and do what we think can produce when the market situation hasn't improved.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 04:21:44 AM

how about your thought

Activity: 348
April 03, 2019, 03:41:45 AM

I will not stand still waiting and holding back the assets that I have until then. the market is so promising now, i go buy some altcoins with eth that i have and trade it on the market. thanksgiving 3 days I get a profit for my trade.
Activity: 493
April 03, 2019, 03:38:00 AM

how about your thought

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 03, 2019, 02:25:07 AM
Bullrun will return and that's what matters ,even if your portfolio has lost triple of there value very soon you will make your gains back so patience and endurance is what you need now,be strong
Activity: 420
April 02, 2019, 07:08:09 PM
since the beginning of this year the market has been more stable compared to last year and this is far better maybe in the end of this year there will be more increases.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 07:04:23 PM
Bull run will come sooner than 2 years,  to me we have reached the bottom,the next thing on the list is bullrun. Just be enthusiastic and have full belief
Pages:
Jump to: