Pages:
Author

Topic: how you see this sudden Green Trend - page 3. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
I think that there will be a correction of the market. I'm still not very happy and try to be more vigilant.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
After experiencing a long period of red in the market, I am very happy with the sudden green wave, but I will not make a deal. I mainly observe the market as the main purpose, because impulse is easy to do wrong. We must calmly see any fluctuations in the market. Be cautious in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 25, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
Bitcoin's current price rally might due to ETF speculation. Many investors had already expressed their interest on bitcoin ETF after the US Securities and Exchange Commission received an application from a well known financial group and many believe that this ETF is the prominent factor for the current bitcoin rally. But bitcoin can not avoid corrections so you should expect it to happen anytime from now.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 02:17:25 AM
The encryption market is very bad this year. I have not seen a real green market in this year's market, and the market has been in red. Occasionally, when the market turns green, it won't last long, and soon the price of the cryptocurrency will fall again. I think this is a trap.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 25, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
This does not seem like a bull trap in any aspect whatsoever. I don't agree with the people saying that there is no positive news backing this surge which is quite ridiculous. It is quite clear that SEC will most likely approve ETF(Postponed to September) which has contributed to this particular surge. The Blackrock news has also helped. A stream of positive news has been coming out recently which is why this could indeed be the bull market that everyone have been waiting for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:01:32 AM
I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?

I think things have changed as there have been many new developments that have happened lately. actually you can do a short trade if you want it, quick profit can you get from selling and buying. but of course experience and knowledge will be an important part. now, bitcoin is being pumped
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?
currently the market price is improving and green, my feelings are happy but I feel scared, my fear is present because I am worried that this price increase is only temporary.
hopefully this will continue to increase and provide benefits to investors and holders of bitcoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

yeah. its kinda bad to assume that its a bull trend. for as long as the green keeps coming. then I will sell me hodled coins and tokens
Activity: 104
July 24, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
Hopefully it will continue to be green until the price of all coins increases. I am tired of red which shows prices in all markets are low. My coins can not be sold and sold very low. Hopefully the price will get better and the bounty hunter will prosper.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 24, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
I hope that this growth will continue, but most of us are so used to the red market that it is hard to believe in a long green market.
We can't blame to be still in doubts, maybe they loss last year at it could be a trauma for them. And then, we are almost about of 7 months in dip and now it appears into green. Or maybe, they are just waiting for more pumps that could change their mind.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
I believe that this is the beginning of the great rises we would see by the end of this year. Bitcoin has paved the way and I believe that the others are going to follow.
Activity: 445
July 24, 2018, 06:33:22 PM
I hope that this growth will continue, but most of us are so used to the red market that it is hard to believe in a long green market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
We were waiting a long time, green crypto market, a promising rise, i hope it will continue. I will continue on the road with the existing cryptos in my wallet.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 24, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Gonna see what happen last year? it could be possible the same, only it matters in prices. I know people still doubt about the current prices we had, I don't think isn't a bull trap anymore, it is gradually moving high and not in a quickest way and to say its another trap again.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
I agree with your point of view. Whenever the market shows signs of recovery and green, I am skeptical and ask whether it is the bull trap, or the market is on the rebound. And it can be seen that the abnormal BTC rate is rising while ETH as well as altcoins decreases. This will attract huge investment in altcoins so that whales can suddenly reduce the exchange rate of the entire market to bring out the bull trap to fool investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
Instead of investing in coins that are moving uptrend, why not invest in coins that are in dip, because presently despite the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are so many good altcoins that are in red. Invest into them and hodl.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Of course, over the past two months the market has become more pleasant. I made an investment at 6300. Now the course has grown to 7,700.  I am waiting for pleasant news in the market of the course 10 000!
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 23, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
Market is moving as expected, after 6-7 months of downtrend, we can finally see reversal and if btc breaks next 2 big resistances then we can expect strong bulls and new all time highs, most of the events coming up are also positive.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
I'm very excited for the green we've been seeing in the market. The bullish signs have been showing for some time now. So it's definitely nice to see the price finally starting to rise along with the signs. It will be interesting to see what the end of the year has in store for us. If we have any sort of similar monster bull run like we saw last year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 23, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
There is an opinion that sellers of equipment for mining are trying to support the falling demand in this way. However, the rest of the market did not support the upward movement. There will be a fall.
Pages:
Jump to: