Pages:
Author

Topic: How your portfolio right now? - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
Yea. Whats hodlers worst nightmare is the best oportunity to earn for experienced traders. Since March i doubled my bitcoin amount trading/daytrading to alts in this bear market.

Holding is not strategy to minimalize risk - ists strategy maximazing risk - its strategy similar to lottery - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39881422
Hodling was the best strategy in 2012-2018 period (for coins that are still on market ) whats doesnt make it best strategy fo 2018-2024

Never fallow masses in investing. If masses says hodl than trade/daytrade. If masses says crypto died than buy for long term.

Everyone in january said - "if you are newbie chose good coins, buy and hodl" - everyone who take that strategy in january has -90% in his "porfolio"

Very well said, the huge dump is the perfect time to make profit. Bear market is the best opportunity to take to buy it on cheap after selling it in high price. Anyone who said “hold hold” will lose some on his portfolio after buying it last 2017.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
My portfolio now looks pretty ugly and this is the time wherein I rarely check on them too because I might get depressed and would not be able to handle my emotions when half of my earnings are down. It is just too much to see them going down again. But I will just wait until it recovers in time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
June 29, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
Right now no one will claim as its portfolio is going in green as in we are looking market in red for some long time and its sure not going to cover in next few weeks as bitcoin is also going down very badly its almost touching 5800$ and most are predicting this will go more down so we have to wait for green signals and portfolio in green as well  
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 29, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
Market is down and all my coins are down as always. It is saddening that bitcoin hardly goes down without dragging altcoins to the same mode.

Bitcoin drop will alwais drag altcoin down because they are economicaly connected.

Here i explained how it works.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39704417

If bitcoin drops means that someone pulled money out of market. If altcoins drops means that someone who has altcoin now has bitcoin and someone who has bitcoin now has altcoin - noone pulled money out of market. Altcoins are only multipliers of bitcoin price. That is what happend if >90% of most altcoin volume is in pair ALT/BTC
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 29, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Market is down and all my coins are down as always. It is saddening that bitcoin hardly goes down without dragging altcoins to the same mode.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 29, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Yea. Whats hodlers worst nightmare is the best oportunity to earn for experienced traders. Since March i doubled my bitcoin amount trading/daytrading to alts in this bear market.

Holding is not strategy to minimalize risk - ists strategy maximazing risk - its strategy similar to lottery - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39881422
Hodling was the best strategy in 2012-2018 period (for coins that are still on market ) whats doesnt make it best strategy fo 2018-2024

Never fallow masses in investing. If masses says hodl than trade/daytrade. If masses says crypto died than buy for long term.

Everyone in january said - "if you are newbie chose good coins, buy and hodl" - everyone who take that strategy in january has -90% in his "porfolio"
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 29, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
well, jokes aside that is what they get when they bag hold 100 different shitcoins and call it "portfolio". the right word is always going to be Bag Holder and the dumps are inevitable in altcoin market. when you get the pumps you are happy so you don't see this eventuality but it will always come and bite you in the ass.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: